scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Both have their own potential problems. Alison has a huge crush / is probably in love with Ian if you are on her path, so she will likely try her best to replace Lena as she is obviosly starting to get jealous of her. You already see her bitterness towards Lena, she gets irritated whenever someone mentions her name. Cherry on the other hand is pretty casual with Ian, they're more like fuck buddies, but Cherry looks to be the person who caused Axel and Lena's breakup, so that's going to be a problem as well. It will be a double blow for Lena to have 2 of her boyfriends potentially cheat on her with the same girl.
plus in chapter 6 Allison try and model for Ian either because she's jealous if you're in Lena's route and told her that you slept together, or if you're not on Lena's path and told Allison there's nothing between you and her she Also model for Ian to make him forget about Lena, also if you choose to cum on her face you can even take another pic, so yeah Allison acts like she doesn't care but she's boiling :ROFLMAO:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
And yeah, I do think there's plenty of people who aren't interested in female MC's just being live sexdolls and it seems clear to me (judging by the slow build up in general, and gggb as a whole) that Evakiss doesn't want to just pander to the audience that does.
Corrupting doesn't necessarily mean being a "sexdoll" character from the get go, so i don't know where you get that from.

There was a bimbo path in GGGB alright, but do you have to get on that path to get into more kinky, daring scenes stuff and degrading MC into the biggest whore on town? Not really.

In this game as the most "pure" path i see Lena + Ian without cheating on each other, two lost souls that didn't have luck with first relationship and just looking for something new and finally move on.

I wish so much a rape route for Holly
like having her violently gangbanged by a bunch of blacks!
AAAAAh yes, that's right!
What about nope.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is something I find interesting, how Alison is not more popular on F95, considering she is one of the few "grown-ups" among the cast. I have a soft spot for her. She and Ian go way back as friends, Alison has a, currently stiffled by job cyclists, career (maybe she gets help later in the game), she is a tall, pretty woman with brains and few inhibitions.
She is one of only 2-3 girls in the game Ian might be happy living with.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Beard is also slang in the male gay community for having a female partner to disguise their homosexuality.

And I will say that Jeremy is only to happy to show his dick to Ian who likewise (if you pick the options) doesn't seem to mind...
Jeremy and those gym guys does seem like the closet type. :LOL: :sneaky:
Any scenes with Holly? Besides:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kind of neglected her for the most part...
This is what i am waiting most. No desire to make Lena date the, mostly creepy, male cast of the game when she can be licking Holly and/or Ivy. :p:love:

Mar 7, 2020
That is something I find interesting, how Alison is not more popular on F95, considering she is one of the few "grown-ups" among the cast. I have a soft spot for her. She and Ian go way back as friends, Alison has a, currently stiffled by job cyclists, career (maybe she gets help later in the game), she is a tall, pretty woman with brains and few inhibitions.
She is one of only 2-3 girls in the game Ian might be happy living with.
Imo, Allison is not that popular, especially as perceived long-term partner, because she is portrayed as way to promiscuous. And I guess a good part of players here still have a healthy mind and view promiscuous girl as relationship liability.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Beard is also slang in the male gay community for having a female partner to disguise their homosexuality.

And I will say that Jeremy is only to happy to show his dick to Ian who likewise (if you pick the options) doesn't seem to mind...
Or he just wants to see Alison do naughty shit. Game has so far not portrayed him as gay in any other way. Than not minding seeing Jeremys dick in Alisons mouth/pussy.
Stop reaching lol

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
Not exatcly a route, but rather a single scene for now. You gotta defy Minerva through all the game and then you'll have a desired result.
Important to note: it's kinda hinting or setting up a continued hate fuck and/or blackmail and corruption route for Minerva. It's extremely obvious she's insanely attracted to Ian and wants to keep this up on the downlow as long as Ian stops keeping shit up (as she gives him everything he wants at work, basically and just wants him to say nothing about it) while Ian wonders if he can use that to turn the tables on her from now on and basically says he's probably going to tell his friends.

Minerva did pretty well for a character not sexually involves in that poll and Evakiss is hinting at a path forward here. I'm thinking this just started the route, but it's going to be two paths basically: fuck friends and Minerva being Ian's sub sex slave

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Finally finished writing the scene guide for Lena, featuring instructions on how to get all of the erotic content while playing as her. If you support me on my Patreon, you can get it here:
I'll try to finish writing my main guide when 0.6 Final comes out. If you think I'm being slow, it's just I don't want to write several versions of the walkthrough (for Alpha, Beta and Final separately) and I was also helping Eva fix some (A LOT) bugs when she was working on the Alpha.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes