Mar 7, 2020
Important to note: it's kinda hinting or setting up a continued hate fuck and/or blackmail and corruption route for Minerva. It's extremely obvious she's insanely attracted to Ian and wants to keep this up on the downlow as long as Ian stops keeping shit up (as she gives him everything he wants at work, basically and just wants him to say nothing about it) while Ian wonders if he can use that to turn the tables on her from now on and basically says he's probably going to tell his friends.

Minerva did pretty well for a character not sexually involves in that poll and Evakiss is hinting at a path forward here. I'm thinking this just started the route, but it's going to be two paths basically: fuck friends and Minerva being Ian's sub sex slave
That's a definitely a worthwhile point of view. No idea how developer is gonna continue that path, maybe just a single scene will be all we get, or maybe we'll have a wholesome relationship development. Who knows.
From my POW, it could be very interesting, if Minerva was showing some kind of tough love towards Ian mixed with half-motherly feelings and sexual obsession. It could be quite and explosive brew.

Mar 7, 2020
Finally finished writing the scene guide for Lena, featuring instructions on how to get all of the erotic content while playing as her. If you support me on my Patreon, you can get it here:
I'll try to finish writing my main guide when 0.6 Final comes out. If you think I'm being slow, it's just I don't want to write several versions of the walkthrough (for Alpha, Beta and Final separately) and I was also helping Eva fix some (A LOT) bugs when she was working on the Alpha.
Man, your work is REALLY appreciated. By both patrons and non-patrons. I just wanna say thanks for your thorough guides.

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
That's a definitely a worthwhile point of view. No idea how developer is gonna continue that path, maybe just a single scene will be all we get, or maybe we'll have a wholesome relationship development. Who knows.
From my POW, it could be very interesting, if Minerva was showing some kind of tough love towards Ian mixed with half-motherly feelings and sexual obsession. It could be quite and explosive brew.
If it wasn't a popular scene, I'm sure Evakiss would have used it as a one and done scene, but Ian goes on with his thoughts afterward for a reason.

But yeah, also wondering HOW Evakiss continues this

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
Like Evakiss is putting enough work in already, but if a wholesome variant I think it would be if if Ian kissed her fucking ass all the time

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Imo, Allison is not that popular, especially as perceived long-term partner, because she is portrayed as way to promiscuous. And I guess a good part of players here still have a healthy mind and view promiscuous girl as relationship liability.
And here comes a point I see often in the discussions here. A lot of the players cannot get their heads around the fact, that the various paths of the games are all alternate realities! The alternate path you might play in a second playthrough has zero impact on the situation in the first one.
If Ian reacts positively to Alison´s flirting, Alison is not in the least promiscous! Even if Ian reacts only later on, we have to remember that Alison comes out of a bad breakup and now wants to let out some steam. That Alison is not really promisc you see how quick and easy she shots down Jeremy when Ian shows interest.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I don't really know how wholesome a relationship with Minerva could be considering all the implications (she's a married woman, she's definitely going through a midlife crisis, she's into some kinky domination dynamics), but I'm actually kinda curious about what these revelations mean to a more "boyscout" Ian that has been keeping his head down and just doing his job for the time being.

Sure, "rockstar" Ian can go full fuck the system and dominate the boss into coming clean about how horny she is for him, but if he never does that but also never escalates things, will Minerva still find a way of forcing herself onto him or at least confess her feelings? Or will she eventually just get over it and stop being so shitty to Ian on the daily?

Feb 23, 2019
It's just that everything Evakiss has up so far has been so good that I'm worried, as the branching increases, she will not be able to fully focus on some the lesser "immoral" interactions.
Yeah any concerns that arent met now will be harder to change down the line. I hope theres a few ways Lena can have more typical healthy relationships too. The normal ones make the others feel more interesting.

1607297637951.gif

Feb 23, 2019
While a Creep or two could spice things up, some these guys are unbelievable nauseating.
To each their own. I didnt find Axel needy or whatever, and Jeremy is a player and not a good long term partner for Lena, but i think he could pick her up. And mike like you said. And then there are a few other characters that dont fit that bill but you can let Lena be with them anyway. I just haven’t had the adverse reaction you’ve had to some of the characters. Ive been more disappointed in Ians options, too many vanilla choices, until this update, where i feel like hes got some more variety. Either way i really enjoy whats there now and im sure Eva will write more stuff i enjoy in the future updates, so im not to concerned with where its headed

Reactions: Tallyhoe

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
But Lena needs someone that I could believe could seduce/pick her up. Those guys would scare 90% of 10s away, the 10% left would have to be deranged or damaged goods. Of the NPCs I believe only Mike could fit that bill, sadly Axel turned up to be a loser, I had hoped he would be more like example Jack, but right now he acts super needy and desperate.
Yeah looking back I think EK flubbed the Axel character in the first couple chapters. He shouldn't be blowing up Lena's phone, coming to her work, begging her to talk to him. That behavior doesn't jive at all with the later chapters, where he's portrayed as alpha and aloof. That character works better if he understands from the outset that the way to get Lena back is to deprive her of attention.

Jeremy is a good character, probably supposed to be the Jack stand-in, but he comes off as a little too immature for these girls.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
That may be so, but if he's not I hope he gets a little reality check at least.
He wont get a reality check on/line, and less in a forum like this, so lets not feed this troll. He is probably a Stan-like character that probably was deprived of attention from her Louise and Lena irl lol

Btw nobody is commenting on Ivys twerking animation and I think its the best so far, so fucking hot

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
He wont get a reality check on/line, and less in a forum like this, so lets not feed this troll. He is probably a Stan-like character that probably was deprived of attention from her Louise and Lena irl lol

Btw nobody is commenting on Ivys twerking animation and I think its the best so far, so fucking hot
I dont disagree with you on both points. I can't wait for more.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Jeremy is a good character, probably supposed to be the Jack stand-in, but he comes off as a little too immature for these girls.
I don't think he's supposed to be that character, he comes more off as something between Doug and Kevin from GGGB, he's a fuckboi, Jack was a . You see how his facade melts when the Ivy and Louise situation goes off. He goes into relationships (Louise) and fucks with her emotions. Jack is very clear what his intentions are, and says so many times through the game (Still is manipulative ofcourse). Jack enjoys life and goes hard for success, He's obviously wealthy as he drives a 2 million dollar car, co-owns a gym and owns a nightclub. Jeremy is sneaky, tries to cockblock his "friend", instead of owning the club he's pouring drinks. Their only similarity is the sharing of sex selfies.

I didnt find Axel needy or whatever,
Not even when he shows up at her work and demands to speak with her, ending up in a scuffle with her co-worker? He's acting like an emotional tween here. Sneaking in photos from their past when he gives her stuff back, which he almost demands a personal meet and greet for her to get back? What is needy and desperate in your opinion? :LOL: That's really all green marks on the how to not win back your ex list.

Im still curious where his storyline goes, as he also a part of Cherry and Cindys story. But his Intro was not a very good look for him in my opinion. But I guess it's these human flaws that makes EK's characters interesting, everyone has some, even the more likeable ones. With the exception of Holly who is cute all the time. :giggle:

until this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 23, 2019
Not even when he shows up at her work and demands to speak with her, ending up in a scuffle with her co-worker? He's acting like an emotional tween here. Sneaking in photos from their past when he gives her stuff back, which he almost demands a personal meet and greet for her to get back? What is needy and desperate in your opinion? :LOL: That's really all green marks on the how to not win back your ex list.
It wasn't the absolute most alpha move, but the way he treats robert like an annoying gnat and easily beats him in the short fight suggests an alpha personality. Also he's gotta get back into Lena's life somehow for the plot to work and while that intro isn't "perfect" in my eyes either it's effective enough and gives a smarter, more cautious Lena character a reason to fall for Axel's manipulations again. If he just came back and was a dick and Lena melted in front of him it wouldn't make Lena as interesting, even if it made Axel more macho I guess. It would make both characters less interesting to me. This felt like a real way a manipulative dominant ex could get his girlfriend back into his machinations. He apologizes, looks like he just wants to have closure, gets her guard down and then manipulates her again. It may not be quite as straightforward alpha as Jack from GGGB, but I think it's a more interesting manipulator with alpha qualities, and I like that idea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes and also Allison had some decent stuff in this one. It's at least new. I still like Lena's story way more though.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017

Imo, Allison is not that popular, especially as perceived long-term partner, because she is portrayed as way to promiscuous. And I guess a good part of players here still have a healthy mind and view promiscuous girl as relationship liability.
What a load of BS. It's clear from the start that she was looking for a fuckbuddy / relationship. If you ignore her, she hooks up with Jeremy, if yoi give her attention she hooks up with you. Simple as that.

Also, most of the females in the game are 'promiscuous'. Lena is fucking like 3 dudes in parallel, Ivy fucks around, Emma has said that she has occasional flings and Cherry is also supposedely as free spirited as Ivy. The only 'pure' female in the game is Holly, and to some extent Cindy. Literally evertone else is sleeping around.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019

What a load of BS. It's clear from the start that she was looking for a fuckbuddy / relationship. If you ignore her, she hooks up with Jeremy, if yoi give her attention she hooks up with you. Simple as that.

Also, most of the females in the game are 'promiscuous'. Lena is fucking like 3 dudes in parallel, Ivy fucks around, Emma has said that she has occasional flings and Cherry is also supposedely as free spirited as Ivy. The only 'pure' female in the game is Holly, and to some extent Cindy. Literally evertone else is sleeping around.
you can make Lena pure too. Game isn't forcing you to fuck anybody with her.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
It wasn't the absolute most alpha move, but the way he treats robert like an annoying gnat and easily beats him in the short fight suggests an alpha personality. Also he's gotta get back into Lena's life somehow for the plot to work and while that intro isn't "perfect" in my eyes either it's effective enough and gives a smarter, more cautious Lena character a reason to fall for Axel's manipulations again. If he just came back and was a dick and Lena melted in front of him it wouldn't make Lena as interesting, even if it made Axel more macho I guess. It would make both characters less interesting to me. This felt like a real way a manipulative dominant ex could get his girlfriend back into his machinations. He apologizes, looks like he just wants to have closure, gets her guard down and then manipulates her again. It may not be quite as straightforward alpha as Jack from GGGB, but I think it's a more interesting manipulator with alpha qualities, and I like that idea
That's an interesting point of view. I agree that, of course, we'll continue to see Axel in the upcoming chapters. Considering what Evakiss said in her last post, I think he's gonna be the main villain of the story, and not Seymour Ward, but that's debatable.
I'm sure not he has an alpha personality, that's more a stalker attitude to me : showing up at Lena's work, going to see her parents, slipping old pictures in her notebooks, even showing up at the club to talk with Ivy (probably to set up a photoshoot, but after all, she knows how much he hurt Lena so I found it a bit strange).
And during the 2nd photoshoot, Seymour Ward just dismissed him by snapping his fingers (that's an alpha attitude to me). Axel is manipulative, that's for sure, but my opinion (and it's only my opinion) is that deep down, he's just a desperate 10-year old kid who can't take no for an answer and needs to be told that the world does not revolve around him. that's why I'll jump on any occasion Eva gives us to get rid of him.
About all this, I'd love to see some sort of chess game between Lena and him :
- She does not have enough wits --> she gets tricked and goes back with him
- She HAS enough wits : she quotes Nietzsche when dining with Ward, he works with her and helps her to become "the master", ultimate goal of Nietzsche's philosophy according to him. --> she does not fall for him and dumps him once and for all.
- Another way could be if Danny won the photography contest, and Ward hires him instead of Axel. It could be an interesting scene too.

Regarding Axel, I hate him (I think you understood it :ROFLMAO:) which means he's very well written and necessary to the overall plot, I totally agree with you on that.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
The only 'pure' female in the game is Holly, and to some extent Cindy. Literally evertone else is sleeping around.
Depending in the route you've chosen my guess is that Cindy will fall for Axel when she goes to a third or 4th photoshoot by herself

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes