ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
After playing a few different paths yesterday, I've come to think that the MC-Lena pairing just seems off, as though whatever they share is something safe, too conventional and destined to fade. I'm not sure how many guys, in the MC's position, would like being called or thought of as "sweet" and "lovely", for instance. As a point of comparison, Lena's dialogue with Mike before, during and especially after their meetings makes the MC-Lena scenes seem tame and pretty mundane. I realise that the Lena-Mike connection rests almost completely on sexual tension — which would likely end as soon as Mike's girlfriend finds out — but it's still something that opens Lena to experiencing something primal, not conforming to norms, and just enjoying sex without any inhibitions. The MC isn't really characterised as someone who'd be a good match for her; with friends like Ivy and Louise, she'd always live with curiosity. Holly seems like his ideal partner, but mostly because she's so pure and with so little life experience.

I guess the MC would need to evolve into someone more dynamic, more unapologetic and edgier to realistically be a better match for an increasingly experienced and ambitious Lena on a more adventurous play-through.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
BTW, how often do updates for this come out? I played GGGB but it was already finished when i played it, so i have no idea about the schedule.

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
He comes more off as something between Doug and Kevin from GGGB, he's a fuckboi, Jack was a . You see how his facade melts when the Ivy and Louise situation goes off.
Totally agree, this is a good explanation. At best he's like a proto-Jack, or what Kevin would be if that character had been more developed. It all goes to your original point, the game thus far has very slim pickings for Lena -- there isn't a male in the game who's the equivalent of Jack or Tyrone.

Maybe once she's more active on social media, some higher-status men will slide into her DMs? One would hope.

Frongo said:
It wasn't the absolute most alpha move, but the way he treats robert like an annoying gnat and easily beats him in the short fight suggests an alpha personality. Also he's gotta get back into Lena's life somehow for the plot to work ...
Fighting with dudes on the sidewalk outside your ex's workplace isn't an alpha trait either.

The plot still works if Axel just boxes up her songwriting notebooks and drops them off at her apartment while she's at work; then she finds pictures that *she* left in them, and then starts pining for Axel again. You don't need him to make him a psycho stalker to get them together.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
BTW, how often do updates for this come out? I played GGGB but it was already finished when i played it, so i have no idea about the schedule.
i think it was always one update every month until chapter 6 came along.

but there are a few things to note such as eva's intended break and also her untimely injury which resulted in a two month wait. that's all we have to go by i think.

Reactions: KDXvd and scor099

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Well, for me Cindy and Holly (without glasses she's probably gonna be a bombshell) are the ones i look forward to most. Lena , depending on the route, can be just strange. She hesitates with Ian, but become condom fuckbuddies with Robbert and Ian and then barebacks that DJ Dude Mike but goed for condoms with ian again??

didn;t see her take the pill though ;)

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hey guys, my saves files got corrupted so i figure this is the best time to start fresh and play it once more, but i just have one question: To get the Minerva sex scene you have to get responses that give you a negative "score" with her right? (If you follow the walkthrough you'll understand what i'm trying to say)

May 6, 2017
Hey guys, my saves files got corrupted so i figure this is the best time to start fresh and play it once more, but i just have one question: To get the Minerva sex scene you have to get responses that give you a negative "score" with her right? (If you follow the walkthrough you'll understand what i'm trying to say)
I do not know for the others, but in my case I only had to choose the option of exchanging the review with Holley, and the option of showing up to work to deliver the manuscript to Mr Ward and only with those options was enough to have the scene with Minerva

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes