RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Seems kinda weird though, ain't it?

She's the only character Eva has designed that works like this, kinda interesting.
While i was expecting her to be more on the dom side of things it was still a nice surprise.

Maybe Minerva will have a custom affection bar in the next update now that the cat is out of the bag and pissed off equals horniness with her. :p

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Hey guys, my saves files got corrupted so i figure this is the best time to start fresh and play it once more, but i just have one question: To get the Minerva sex scene you have to get responses that give you a negative "score" with her right? (If you follow the walkthrough you'll understand what i'm trying to say)
Yes you need to lower "affection" with her. Be combative with her everytime you can.
Exactly. And you need to show up at the magazine when Seymour Ward is here (spend a will point). This way, next time when Ian comes to work, Minerva will try to fire him. That's where you can talk back (wits and/or charisma needed) and trigger the sex scene if you want (you can also refuse and leave her angry and frustrated :devilish: ).

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
what are your thoughts on Lena and Louise being mean towards Stan and bullying him over nothing, what are some of the possible outcomes on this route? Stan kills himself like Eva did in GGGB?:cry: i did not like that route at all, maybe Stan will just move out? or maybe one day just had enough shit from these two bitches so he snaps and decides to kills Louise, Lena, burn the fucking house the ground and then kill himself?. :unsure:

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
what are your thoughts on Lena and Louise being mean towards Stan and bullying him over nothing, what are some of the possible outcomes on this route? Stan kills himself like Eva did in GGGB?:cry: i did not like that route at all, maybe Stan will just move out? or maybe one day just had enough shit from these two bitches so he snaps and decides to kills Louise, Lena, burn the fucking house the ground and then kill himself?. :unsure:
I find the killing (both ways) to be very hot.
Lena and/or Louise killing him? OOh yes
Stan screwing 'em, burning down the house eventually Killing 'em, ? OOh BIG YES

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Maybe he goes crazy and shoots up the club wearing a black trench coat, shades and a snapback on a Friday evening... Last update established Stan as a creepy fuck though. He went from peacefully whacking off in his room to spying on his roommates during sexy times. This surprised me since I thought the dev will be more sympathetic towards the character.

Last edited:

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Any tips on how to get Allison to be submissive and bark like a dog for you? Do you need to be a little mean / aloof to her?

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Any tips on how to get Allison to be submissive and bark like a dog for you? Do you need to be a little mean / aloof to her?
Being mean or aloof isn't gonna make her like you probably make her like you less, you just need high lust or whatever that red fire stat is called.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Well, for me Cindy and Holly (without glasses she's probably gonna be a bombshell) are the ones i look forward to most. Lena , depending on the route, can be just strange. She hesitates with Ian, but become condom fuckbuddies with Robbert and Ian and then barebacks that DJ Dude Mike but goed for condoms with ian again??

didn;t see her take the pill though ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tallyhoe

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Stan looks like an incel guy in a house with 2 hotties, who regularly getting fucked hard and moaning just a few meters away from him. I mean, i get how he is so weird around them and tries to at least get some "cuck-like" satisfaction from all this.

omega_white

Jan 30, 2018
This latest chapter was amazing, but I hope we get even more with Emma in the near future.

I like Perry... but Emma is amazing and it'd be awful hot to cuck the dude with her. Especially if it turns out he's into it... The possibilities (I'm not even usually into those sorts of erotic stores... but there's something about Emma).

• Haha
Reactions: jduk

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
100% accurate you can make Ian become the king from now on, i want to play a run in which he fucks every woman in this game.
A Chad Ian run is hilarious with the most recent update. :KEK:

Holly A definite yes
Cindy maybe
Ivy does she really ?

rather have action with
although I doubt its possible.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes