BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Hmm, do you know how many? I have 14 lust points that that point and it's not triggering.
You need high relationship with her (9). Which means you need to choose to go to all of her dates and forget about meeting Lena with Holly which lowers her relationship significantly. Going to lunch with her in Chapter 1 also helps. In my playthrough, ironically, Ian has the lowest relationship (6) with her compared to Lena (8), Cindy (10), Emma (9), Holly (10), and yet she's his only stable hook up not counting Lena.

Reactions: scor099

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
You need high relationship with her (9). Which means you need to choose to go to all of her dates and forget about meeting Lena with Holly which lowers their relationship significantly. Going to lunch with her in Chapter 1 also helps. In my playthrough, ironically, Ian has the lowest relationship (6) with her compared to Lena (8), Cindy (10), Emma (9), Holly (10), and yet she's his only stable hook up not counting Lena.
Choosing Emma and Cherry over her I think causes the most harm.

Does Cindy agree to take Ian to the second photoshoot? In mine, she chooses Wade.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Maybe it's just me, but when I play Lena I try to give her good decisions, explore her sexuality but not be stupid. With Ian, my only goal is to see how many women he can get into his harem.
I do same with Ian but I make Lena the sluttiest slut ever. Basically slut with manslut. Best couple ever.

• Red Heart
Reactions: juicycarmen

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
You need high relationship with her (9). Which means you need to choose to go to all of her dates and forget about meeting Lena with Holly which lowers her relationship significantly. Going to lunch with her in Chapter 1 also helps. In my playthrough, ironically, Ian has the lowest relationship (6) with her compared to Lena (8), Cindy (10), Emma (9), Holly (10), and yet she's his only stable hook up not counting Lena.
no wonder I couldn't get that..

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Actually you can skip the first meeting and instead go with Holly so later even if you skip meeting her and Lena and also arrive late after the night with Cindy you can still have enough points to ask her help on writing your book and also ask her on dates and in chapter 6 ask to go with her on the weekend. that's how it went in my playthrough.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Well, for me Cindy and Holly (without glasses she's probably gonna be a bombshell) are the ones i look forward to most. Lena , depending on the route, can be just strange. She hesitates with Ian, but become condom fuckbuddies with Robbert and Ian and then barebacks that DJ Dude Mike but goed for condoms with ian again??

didn;t see her take the pill though ;)
Really? What did you do to keep her off it?

I keep finding whether she hooks up with Mike or not in Ch 5, she says 'my periods are irregular, i should get on the pill' and then she does. Wah. Wah.

If anyone knows how to avoid this (I don't think there's a trigger, so I'm doubtful) please let me know!

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I think taking a pill is an off screen thing, just like it was in GGGB if im not mistaken, later you will probably have a choice and its implications.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dogedoge

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
In Chapter 5 there is no other option but to take the pill. If Mike cums inside, that is if mike_cum is true, then lena buys the pill.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Really? What did you do to keep her off it?

I keep finding whether she hooks up with Mike or not in Ch 5, she says 'my periods are irregular, i should get on the pill' and then she does. Wah. Wah.

If anyone knows how to avoid this (I don't think there's a trigger, so I'm doubtful) please let me know!
In GGGB protagonist uses pills no matter what you do. Only way to stop using them is incest route. In this game pill usage will probably be mandatory too. I expect Lena to stop using them only when she actually wanna get pregnant like in previous game.

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
Hey guys, do you know if is it possible to have a threeway with Allisson and Cherry? I was trying here a way, but it seems that it's one or another.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Hey guys, do you know if is it possible to have a threeway with Allisson and Cherry? I was trying here a way, but it seems that it's one or another.
Can't have a threeway. But you can bang both individually. It's just, if you want to continue messing with Cherry, you need to also fuck Emma so Alison starts banging Jeremy and is salty at Ian for being a manwhore.

Reactions: Mark17

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Nah you can't, wouldn't fit Allissons character because she's so jealous of other girls when it comes to Ian.

But now i wonder who will be included in the first threesome scene that probably will happen?

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Nah you can't, wouldn't fit Allissons character because she's so jealous of other girls when it comes to Ian.

But now i wonder who will be included in the first threesome scene that probably will happen?
Alison's a contradictory character. She says she wants casual sex, but later on tells Ian she loves him. She appears to be a confident woman that needs no man, but she's quite insecure and loves to be dominated in bed. She tells him she's okay with him fucking other women on the side, but is jealous of him, regardless. If Ian can make her bark like a dog, you can bet he'll make her take part in a threesome at some point.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Alison's a contradictory character. She says she wants casual sex, but later on tells Ian she loves him. She appears to be a confident woman that needs no man, but she's quite insecure and loves to be dominated in bed. She tells him she's okay with him fucking other women on the side, but is jealous of him, regardless. If Ian can make her bark like a dog, you can bet he'll make her take part in a threesome at some point.
Because she truly loves Ian.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes