Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
That means next update will focus more on Cindy?

Is there a poll for guys as well (Lena pov)?
highly likely, I won't say its confirmed 100%. eventually it's down to Eva's decision.

so far no poll for guys..

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
What exactly is this poll about? Patron favorite? :unsure:

Hope for some Holy and Ivy sexual content too since they haven't any in the latest episode apart from a kiss.
non patron can vote too.

favourite female npc that you wish to see more scene/content

Aug 17, 2020
so far no poll for guys..
I think she has already decided about events in their's storylines. I expect new scenes for Lena with Ian\Robert\Mike. May be with Jeremy or Seymour.
Honestly, I want Lena convince Ian to do together some pictures or even home video for Stalkfap. It will be funny if they would ask Stan to shoot them for that. And will be great if Lena could become a professional song writer or a musician

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
lena_outfits1.jpg lena_outfits2.jpg lena_outfits3.jpg

Lena's outfits

These are all the outfits Lena can wear so far up till Chapter 6.

Outfit variety is something many people wanted me to improve from GGGB, where Ashley's clothes were determined by the path she was in during the game, with 4 main variations. In ORS I'm trying to give the player more control over the choices of clothing for both Lena and Ian, and also have more outfit variety depending on the scenarios: work, everyday life, going out and also some special outfits for sexy scenes.

The main limitation on giving player too much choice over too many outfits comes when drawing the CGs for the various scenes. There's no problem when only characters sprites are being displayed, but in a drawing when two characters are kissing, for example, could mean making that same drawing two, three, four or even more separate times to account for all outfit variations. This is really time consuming production wise and also makes the game heavier, so I'll try to find a way around that to give you more customization options and not lock them to specific play-throughs, like in GGGB.

In Chapter 7 you'll get to choose new outfits, not only for Lena but also Ian, and many NPCs will have new styles too!

Last edited:

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
View attachment 935353 View attachment 935352 View attachment 935351

Lena's outfits

Outfit variety is something many people wanted me to improve from GGGB, where Ashley's clothes were determined by the path she was in during the game, with 4 main variations. In ORS I'm trying to give the player more control over the choices of clothing for both Lena and Ian, and also have more outfit variety depending on the scenarios: work, everyday life, going out and also some special outfits for sexy scenes.

The main limitation on giving player too much choice over too many outfits comes when drawing the CGs for the various scenes. There's no problem when only characters sprites are being displayed, but in a drawing when two characters are kissing, for example, could mean making that same drawing two, three, four or even more separate times to account for all outfit variations. This is really time consuming production wise and also makes the game heavier, so I'll try to find a way around that to give you more customization options and not lock them to specific play-throughs, like in GGGB.

In Chapter 7 you'll get to choose new outfits, not only for Lena but also Ian, and many NPCs will have new styles too!
This is getting better and better I swear, though, I must admit that I'd like to see her from behind in those outfits :D

May 6, 2017

It is quite interesting to know that we are going to have more control or at least a greater number of options when deciding which wardrobe to use. My only concern is that Lena being a woman and taking into account that she is a model I feel that she will always have a greater variety and possibilities of clothes or accessories that our friend Ian will be able to have.

In a way, Lena seems to always have the advantage over Ian in terms of personalization (being the piercing and the possible future tattoo).

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes