Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
The recent update achieved to make me realise how much I feel implicated in Ian's route, while not really caring about Lena.
His side of the story finds more echoes in me. And my favourite characters are from his side too (Cindy, Wen, Emma, Alison...). Even his passion speaks to me more. I have zero knowledge in music, but experience in writing.

Still craving some love for my girl Cindy tho, like many people apparently... :whistle:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Seriously, Alison can fuck off at times honest to god.

Maybe i want to say hello to Cherry first without someone getting their panties in a twist about that.

I also like the fact that she refuses to say Lena's name, and the fact that she's totally not upset that Ian's messing around, no sir.

• Angry
Reactions: jduk and godoff95

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Seriously, Alison can fuck off at times honest to god.

Maybe i want to say hello to Cherry first without someone getting their panties in a twist about that.

I also like the fact that she refuses to say Lena's name, and the fact that she's totally not upset that Ian's messing around, no sir.
She's a jealous character. Just don't go down her route if you're not a fan and she'll do her own thing and not care.

Reactions: redraw

J251

Jul 23, 2017
Dunno if people would be interested, I stripped away the script to only show what is significant. For e.g.

Code:
##V6 ALISON SEX ############################################################################################################################################################################################   
        if v6_ian_drinks == "cherry":
            menu:
                "{image=icon_love.png}Yes, you are" if ian_alison > 8:   
                    $ ian_alison_like = 2
                    $ ian_charisma_xp += 1
                    if ian_alison > 9:
                        $ ian_alison = 12
                    else:
                        $ ian_alison += 2
                "I like you a lot":
                    $ ian_alison_like = 1
                    if ian_alison < 10:
                        $ ian_alison += 1
                "I can't say":
                    $ ian_alison -= 1
    if ian_alison_like == 2:
        $ ian_alison_gallery = True
        scene v6_alison1 with long
        scene v6_alison2 with long
        $ ian_lust_xp += 1
        menu:
            "{image=icon_lust.png}Ask for a sexier pose" if ian_lust > 3:
                $ v6_alison_extra_pic = True
                scene v6_alison3 with long
            "Take your pants off":
    menu:
        "{image=icon_lust.png}You like being my bitch?" if ian_lust > 3 and ian_alison_like == 2:
            $ alison_satisfaction = 5
            scene v6_alison6 with vpunch
            menu v6alisonwheretocum:
                "{image=icon_lust.png}Cum inside her!" if ian_lust > 3:
                    $ v6_alison_cum = True
                "Cum outside!":
        "I love having you an all fours!" if ian_lust > 3 and ian_alison_like == 2:
        "{image=icon_lust.png}I love having you an all fours!" if ian_lust > 3 and ian_alison_like < 2:
                $ alison_satisfaction = 4
            scene v6_alison6 with long
        "Fuck her harder" if ian_athletics > 3:
            if alison_satisfaction < 3:
                $ alison_satisfaction +=1
            scene v6_alison6 with vpunch
        "Pull out!":
            $ alison_satisfaction = 2
            if ian_lust < 4:
                $ ian_lust_xp += 1

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I wonder if the "cum inside" option is gonna have repercussions later on (for Lena or the chicks Ian bangs).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jduk

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I wonder if the "cum inside" option is gonna have repercussions later on (for Lena or the chicks Ian bangs).
It didn't in GGGB, so not sure. I highly doubt it though, since drawing characters in various stages of pregnancy when it's optional will add to the work time.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

GGGB vs ORS: Art

Visual Novels combine two main aspects, as the name implies: the writing and the visuals. Art has always been very important for me, and I don’t know what I am first: a writer or an artist. In any case, writing and gameplay has to be good and engaging to make the player invested in the game, and even though I think it’s the writing what will make the player stay, it’s the art that pulls you in in the first place. So the art has to be sexy to look at!

I’ve said before that I’m a bit ashamed of GGGB’s production values, but at the time it was the best I could conjure up. I’ve talked about the process I followed to come up with this visual style before, but in short, I wanted naturalistic art with a semblance of elegance that went along the tone of the writing and the overall experience. But most important of all I needed a style that was easy and fast to produce and that would allow me to pump out dozens of illustrations per month while writing and coding the game all at the same time. It was far from perfect, but... It was good enough. And you know what they say, “better done than perfect”.

ORS follows the same principles, but it’s a big improvement: after GGGB’s success I was able to invest in my own game and I didn’t need to do everything myself anymore. Hiring someone to color the illustrations has been awesome: it allows me to spend more time on the art itself, making more polished and sexy illustrations, and drawing more pictures per scene too. And now the illustrations have shadows and volumes, they’re no longer flat colored. I can say ORS looks like GGGB should’ve looked in the first place, or how I would’ve liked it to look.

Truth be told, when I started looking for someone to help me with the coloring I wasn’t envisioning this result. All I wanted was a more polished look than GGGB, but when I found Lenadai and she sent the test back... I knew I had to hire her! Now I can say the game looks even better than my original projection, and that, to a creator, is a great joy. And the backgrounds... well, I don’t need to point out the obvious, do I?

All I want now is to grow my patron base to be able to invest even more money on the project and make it better: more original music, more backgrounds, more art. Do you think ORS looks better than GGGB, or you have a soft spot for the older, simpler art style? Do you prefer 2D or 3D art in adult VNs? And would you be hyped for a future Evas Kiss game with even better art, commissioned entirely to a better artist than I am?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I think that ORS looks 100 times better than GGGB.

When i first played GGGB few times i had no issues with playing and art didnt push me away and kept me interested to finish few endings, but when i tried again the other day after playing ORS its like night and day, the difference. :p

That saying i hope Eva kiss won't think about new game too soon, because i feel like we are still at the beginning in ORS.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I think that ORS looks 100 times better than GGGB.

When i first played GGGB few times i had no issues with playing and art didnt push me away and kept me interested to finish few endings, but when i tried again the other day after playing ORS its like night and day, the difference. :p

That saying i hope Eva kiss won't think about new game too soon, because i feel like we are still at the beginning in ORS.
I think that she wants to finish a game before starting a new one, which is totally the right thing to do, otherwise you would get lost in the story and branches guaranteed.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes