ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Ed is hard to predict when something more will happen, because he's one of these "nice" pervs unlike Arthur from GGGB for example, but one scenario that might happen is that Molly gets really sick or her dying that will make Lena feel bad for Ed eventually leading to some "romance".

Reactions: Damnd

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Ed is hard to predict when something more will happen, because he's one of these "nice" pervs unlike Arthur from GGGB for example, but one scenario that might happen is that Molly gets really sick or her dying that will make Lena feel bad for Ed eventually leading to some "romance".
Or him getting a heart attack from seeing naked Lena.

• Haha
Reactions: jduk and Cicica

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Lena considers Mike the alpha cock so far
Easily. I'd say that if she gets a chance to have an encounter with Jeremy, though, it would change. That one scene where she masturbates, where she can think about anyone but finds herself thinking about his selfie, is a giveaway that she's after a Herculean alpha of sorts, subconsciously at least.

I still think that Axel is king, given that she can't move on from him, especially considering the photographs. One thing that stood out for me was how Axel physically dominated Robert with ease when he tried to come to her defence, and how Wade, if I remember correctly, suggests that it would have ended badly for him if he had tried to assert himself during Cindy's photo shoot, given how big the guy comes across. Both moments play into the idea of an alpha showing superiority not just through physicality but through force, and following through. I'm inclined to believe that Lena is attracted to this trait, whether she can admit to it or not. It's also why I think that Wen could be so important to the plot; his MMA knowledge could be one of the crucial things that Ian learns to hold his own against anyone, and perhaps stand a chance at dethroning Axel as the top dog. For a bit of a comedic alternative ending, Wen is the real hero, and Ian ends up handing over his harem.

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
Guys, I've got Alisson's "woof woof" once, in a test. But I just can't get it again... Can someone tell me the way?

By the way, any walkthrough for this version already?

Thanx!

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Axel can do whatever the fuck he wants as long as he stays away from Cindy. Even if the idea of cockblocking him hard, like it's possible with Jeremy, is interesting. :devilish:

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
It didn't in GGGB, so not sure. I highly doubt it though, since drawing characters in various stages of pregnancy when it's optional will add to the work time.
I actually think based on how the story's structured, it wouldn't require many more assets. No physical change prior to the break, just text / storyline changes. After the break you have a two versions of the character, babybump and not.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Guys, I've got Alisson's "woof woof" once, in a test. But I just can't get it again... Can someone tell me the way?

By the way, any walkthrough for this version already?

Thanx!
To get Woof Woof, you need to have high yellow star trophy thing, then at the Fortress, with the double date with Cherry, you have to declare to alison that she's your favorite person. Then you makeout, go home, Woof Woof. Note: stay away from Emma and Cherry.
Axel can do whatever the fuck he wants as long as he stays away from Cindy. Even if the idea of cockblocking him hard, like it's possible with Jeremy, is interesting. :devilish:
I actually thought Cindy and Axel were siblings at the beginning.
Yes, both creators are friends in real life
Nice, will take a look.

Reactions: Prinzessfreya

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Something will probably happen at his birthday party. It's been brought up a few times already so it has to be an event where something happens. Drunk Cindy or a fight between Alex and Wade if he shows up and Wade is in a drunk/stoned state or something
I hope axel show up at the Party. Just because Eva promised there will be a big rivalry between him and Ian over the girls. So far there is nothing. You barely interact with him as Ian. There is no fight. No tension. Nothing.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes