Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I hope axel show up at the Party. Just because Eva promised there will be a big rivalry between him and Ian over the girls. So far there is nothing. You barely interact with him as Ian. There is no fight. No tension. Nothing.
The girls? All of them?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The girls? All of them?
The girls they commonly interact with, Cindy and Lena. Axel has been really neglected in Ian route, barely present. And if Lena rejects to call him outright (as she should, as he was stalking and beating co-workers) he basically disappears from the game. If he was a hot headed alpha he should be more persistent in getting what he wants. Now there is no tension or anything to fight for. Ian is dominating axel in all fronts, which is not a bad thing, but it is like playing the game in easy mode with no challenge.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Something will probably happen at his birthday party. It's been brought up a few times already so it has to be an event where something happens. Drunk Cindy or a fight between Alex and Wade if he shows up and Wade is in a drunk/stoned state or something
Also, if the party will happen in the club, then Mike will meet Ian (with Lena) for the first time. There is a big chance that Mike will like to play with Lena in the club restroom while Ivy will cover for them and dance/talk with Ian (this 2 need to interact more) or while Ian will be too busy to run after Cindy.

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
Also, if the party will happen in the club, then Mike will meet Ian (with Lena) for the first time. There is a big chance that Mike will like to play with Lena in the club restroom while Ivy will cover for them and dance/talk with Ian (this 2 need to interact more) or while Ian will be too busy to run after Cindy.
Damn, this scenario really turns me on. Now I really hope to see something like this, but it could be too similar to what happened in GGGB with Aslhey and the thug, Eva it's probably trying to not repeat herself too much. Context is much more different though, so I'll cross my finger anyway.

Reactions: jduk

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
Due to the naughty stuff Lena is doing with Robert as well as the whole StalkFap thing, I do wonder if we're going to see some exhibitionistic content like going commando with upskirt pics or having sex in public :unsure:
Don't forget the choice to let Stan spy on you without saying nothing: I think that'll count for an exhibistionism path as well.

Reactions: dogedoge and jduk

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
The girls they commonly interact with, Cindy and Lena. Axel has been really neglected in Ian route, barely present. And if Lena rejects to call him outright (as she should, as he was stalking and beating co-workers) he basically disappears from the game. If he was a hot headed alpha he should be more persistent in getting what he wants. Now there is no tension or anything to fight for. Ian is dominating axel in all fronts, which is not a bad thing, but it is like playing the game in easy mode with no challenge.
I disagree , Axel dominating Ian in all fronts, namely: taller, stronger, more masculine, has job and money, bigger dick, confidence and more.
I think the game has the choice for us players, to make Ian beat Axel in the long run step by step, but Axel by default has the upper hand. Cindy and Lena fall for him and pretty much like to get fucked by him the moment he is around, though Ian has to play it right and approach them friendly in order this to happen.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
If at the party you could only choose to intervene with either Axel Cindy pairing or Jeremy/Mike/Robert Lena pairing. I’d love to see the dilemma.

Reactions: TamaMountain
Aug 17, 2020
I think Ivy has something going on with Axel, behind Lena's back. Does anyone else think that also?
Ivy and Axel brought Lena to nude modelling. They know each other for along time. Then Lena and Axel broke up. So, Lena and Ivy just don't talk about Axel because Ivy cares about Lena's feelings. Ivy and Axel could be at the open relationship, but I don't think it's "behind Lena's back"
"behind Lena's back" was when Axel fucked another girl (I think it was Cherry)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jduk

MisterG

Dec 7, 2017
Unfortunately, there seems to be no way to prevent Lena from using contraception again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish we could prevent her from using contraception.
Maybe she can't tolerate the pill or whatnot.
That would open up nice possibilities with more accidental creampies or broken condoms.
And fear of possible pregnancy (possibly by the wrong guy...) or an attempted, forced (not necessarily successful) breeding by Semour's accomplices.
The next session with Semours might... well... escalate?!

I think just playing with these possibilities would be highly erotic due to Evakiss' great storytelling.

Cheers,
MG

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
  • Added a new dialogue option to the Cherry/Alison bar scene that will be relevant in the future, but it doesn't add a new variable. It just transforms an old one from True/False to a numerical value.

Someone already seen what this option is about?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
  • Added a new dialogue option to the Cherry/Alison bar scene that will be relevant in the future, but it doesn't add a new variable. It just transforms an old one from True/False to a numerical value.

Someone already seen what this option is about?
I'm guessing it's the option where you can tell Alison she's your favorite (the heart option).

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Choosing Emma and Cherry over her I think causes the most harm.

Does Cindy agree to take Ian to the second photoshoot? In mine, she chooses Wade.
I think you have to let Wade call Cindy without spilling the beans about your involvement. Then, when Cindy calls you, she'll say she MIGHT take Wade next time so to me that says later you'll be able to swoop in.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
I'm confused: I just saw the Game Awards and ORS didn't get any nomination.

I assume it's because is still on beta ù_ù
That would be cool, an official topic for the best Visual Novels of 2020.

> Novel of the Year
> Best Graphics
> Best Anal Scene
> Best Script
> Best Patreon Content
> Best Game that can milk every penny from the fans

And things like that...

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes