Aug 17, 2020
  • I'm almost done drawing one of the big scenes of this new chapter, 9 of 12 drawings total are completed. I think this will be the scene with more illustrations so far, and will have 1 or 2 animations.
I'm afraid she is taking about a new photoshoot with Seymour\Axel\Agnes. I think Seymour would like to force Lena to have sex with him or even rape her. Also Seymour and Agnes could ask Axel and Lena to have sex for shooting. In any of these two cases Lena in my current playthrough will probably says "bye bye" to that couple of old pervs. It depends on content for Ian.

Last edited:

Roderick2

May 6, 2019

Chapter 7 weekly status report (1)

Hello! I've decided I will post weekly status reports on Chapter 7's progress.

I started work on this new chapter as soon as the Alpha for Chapter 6 was published. I've been making good progress on these tasks:

• Basic plot outline and structure are established. These are alwyas subject to change while I work on them and sometimes I add some scenes that weren't planned or I'm forced to cut some due to time constraints or because they're replaced or will fit better further down the line. I'm looking forward to ass as much content as possible on this chapter.
  • I've designed new outfits for 3 NPCs.
  • I've finished drawing 5 new scenes, 16 new drawings plus several variations and one animation.
  • I'm almost done drawing one of the big scenes of this new chapter, 9 of 12 drawings total are completed. I think this will be the scene with more illustrations so far, and will have 1 or 2 animations.
I should finish this scene in the next couple days (a lot of care is being put into these new drawings) and continue drawing new outfits and scenes. I have a ton of things planned and artwork is the first thing I need to take care of in the pipeline, so I can send them to the colorist so she works on them while I tackle the script, which I'll do in a few weeks, when most of the art is done.

Do you enjoy these weekly reports? Would you like me to do them more than once a week?
Keep the reports, please! Maybe some new spoiler arts could be great! Amazing job, my friends!

Last edited:
Reactions: tom882 and jduk

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Finally finished writing the scene guide for Lena, featuring instructions on how to get all of the erotic content while playing as her. If you support me on my Patreon, you can get it here:
I'll try to finish writing my main guide when 0.6 Final comes out. If you think I'm being slow, it's just I don't want to write several versions of the walkthrough (for Alpha, Beta and Final separately) and I was also helping Eva fix some (A LOT) bugs when she was working on the Alpha.
I've been meaning to ask you something regarding the guides, you say you don't want to write several versions of the walkthrough (understandable) but aren't they all the same? (Barring bugs)

I honestly don't know and i've been meaning to ask, thanks :)

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I've been meaning to ask you something regarding the guides, you say you don't want to write several versions of the walkthrough (understandable) but aren't they all the same? (Barring bugs)

going by the previous episodes and also this one, eva does sometimes add new content in the subsequent versions.

i mean look at chapter 6 beta for example.

Reactions: BloodyMares

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019

Can't really speak for BloodyMares itself, but it takes a lot of time going through every choice and stat to draft what will affect the playthrough and when. Doing that on a beta version could mean having to re-check everything from scratch again when final version is out: Bug fixing sometimes requires to correct erratical variables as well and what worked for a beta playthrough could not work anymore for final.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Another question, if you "dont stop wade" , does that lead to a better continuation with Cindy or worse? what do you Think?, will you be the one to accompany her to her next photoshoot?

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
Another question, if you "dont stop wade" , does that lead to a better continuation with Cindy or worse? what do you Think?, will you be the one to accompany her to her next photoshoot?
No, if you stop wade or confess, either way she says that she agreed to bring Wade to the next photoshoot
If you let him call, she say that she doesnt even know if that there'll be another one.
But just because she said that she'll bring Wade for the next one, doesnt mean that will actually happen. Since the second photoshoot problaly isnt the next Cindy event, much can happen until then.
But yes, there's no "right choice" as for now.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Don't wanna rush anything, I'm just curious 'cause I'm kinda new here: How long do we have to wait for the next update?
I mean, on average, how long should we wait for the next update each time one gets released?
I just wanna do some maths....:sneaky:

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Don't wanna rush anything, I'm just curious 'cause I'm kinda new here: How long do we have to wait for the next update?
I mean, on average, how long should we wait for the next update each time one gets released?
I just wanna do some maths....:sneaky:
One two months something like that. This one took longer, 'cause she had a surgery going on, but if I remember correctly one month to two usually, depending on how much content she tries to push.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
BTW, does anyone have a save for the first sex scene with Alison? I have to check something out and i'd appreciate it if a good samaritan could help me out :)

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes