Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
huh? that desnt happen in my playthrough, how did you get that scenes?
I've finished another playthrough just to see that scene and it DOES happen without having to resort to cheats, but as you can imagine, Axel has to be present during that photo shoot and not get sent out. Lena probably has to meet him and accept his apology, I suppose. Don't know about the specific requirements though.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I've finished another playthrough just to see that scene and it DOES happen without having to resort to cheats, but as you can imagine, Axel has to be present during that photo shoot and not get sent out. Lena probably has to meet him and accept his apology, I suppose. Don't know about the specific requirements though.
Probably accept the apology and masturbate to the pictures after as well.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Another question, if you "dont stop wade" , does that lead to a better continuation with Cindy or worse? what do you Think?, will you be the one to accompany her to her next photoshoot?
If you want the potential to go with Cindy to her next photoshoot, then yes. If you're wanting Wade to go with her, then no.

Visual Hunt

Dec 22, 2018
On my other playthrough I never got a call from Cindy even though I went to the photo shoot and Wade finding out about her pictures.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
I'm not sure if it's just me, but I think that Ed looks like Rodney Dangerfield, and Seymour like a mature Leonardo DiCaprio.

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
I'm afraid she is taking about a new photoshoot with Seymour\Axel\Agnes. I think Seymour would like to force Lena to have sex with him or even rape her. Also Seymour and Agnes could ask Axel and Lena to have sex for shooting. In any of these two cases Lena in my current playthrough will probably says "bye bye" to that couple of old pervs. It depends on content for Ian.
Don't know mate. My feeling is that the *Big Scene* will happen sometimes during Wade's birthday party

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Don't know mate. My feeling is that the *Big Scene* will happen sometimes during Wade's birthday party
The party scene seems like it could be going in many directions. It could be that Ian may sleep with Alison or Emma or perhaps even a scene with Cindy. We could see Perry and Ian get caught up in some heat if Jeremy slips out a remark about Ian sleeping with Emma. Maybe Lena could come with Ian and get some better interactions between those characters. This party has some great potential and let's hope that it delivers.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
chapter 6 final is out, with a couple changes - probably variables. Anyone got the changelog?

• Updated the Agenda information and created missing character profiles.
  • Added the option to manually name individual saves (thank you Lara for your mod!)
  • Ironed out minor bugs that could cause compatibility issues moving forward (thank you BloodyMares and Cabot, and anyone who reported them!)
  • Cleaned remaining typos and grammar mistakes (thank you again, vBerlichingen!)
  • Changed the variable requirement for the appearance of certain character (can't say more without spoiling it, so I'll talk about that more in depth in a later post)

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I've been meaning to ask you something regarding the guides, you say you don't want to write several versions of the walkthrough (understandable) but aren't they all the same? (Barring bugs)

I honestly don't know and i've been meaning to ask, thanks :)
Well, they are mostly the same, but sometimes Beta might add new scenes, or change some interaction, add some stat rewards or change conditions for some scenes. It did happen before, when ZoeyRaven was still working on the guide, and the guide wasn't as accurate anymore once Beta or Final dropped.

I just don't want to make 3 separate releases, and right now, because I'm a bit more involved collaborating with Eva Kiss, I just don't have the time for it. You have to understand, that even though I have some patronage, it's mostly just my hobby and I can't afford to spend too many hours working on it (it already takes longer than I'd like).

So, I'd rather release only the Final version of the guide where everything is accurate to the most accessible release.

itschrisbro

May 5, 2019
Chapter 6 final release.

Changelog
:

Here's the final release for ORS Chapter 6! After six chapters, the game's word-count is already at 358,354 and there's 484 interactive menus. This update is also packing a ton of artwork, counting 80 new full-color illustrations plus all their variations. This means ORS is starting to pack some serious amount of content!

Here's a change-log on what has been altered:

• Updated the Agenda information and created missing character profiles.
  • Added the option to manually name individual saves (thank you Lara for your mod!)
  • Ironed out minor bugs that could cause compatibility issues moving forward (thank you BloodyMares and Cabot, and anyone who reported them!)
  • Cleaned remaining typos and grammar mistakes (thank you again, vBerlichingen!)
  • Changed the variable requirement for the appearance of certain character (can't say more without spoiling it, so I'll talk about that more in depth in a later post)
Working on Chapter 6 has been a very big challenge. It packs the most content and art from all the updates I've ever produced, and I'm very proud of the result. I hope you guys enjoy it and to have made your wait worthwhile.

I've tried to make the story and character interactions advance and some are already ripe, while others are steadily moving to their climax. There's still a lot to come but I think Chapter 6 will feature a couple of very anticipated scenes, some of which can be rather unexpected... And also it includes that big surprise I've been teasing these past couple of days, and it's something long-time patrons will surely enjoy.

So, thanks again for your patience and support, it means everything to me, and I hope it shows in this next Chapter. Have fun!

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes