Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
  • Updated the Agenda information and created missing character profiles.
  • Added the option to manually name individual saves (thank you Lara for your mod!)
  • Ironed out minor bugs that could cause compatibility issues moving forward (thank you BloodyMares and Cabot, and anyone who reported them!)
  • Cleaned remaining typos and grammar mistakes (thank you again, vBerlichingen!)
  • Changed the variable requirement for the appearance of certain character (can't say more without spoiling it, so I'll talk about that more in depth in a later post)
And why didn't you also add the link?

Amon-Noatak

Apr 28, 2017
1) Can Lena sleep with both Louise and Mike?
2) How can Lena bring Holly to her home (not Ivy's) for the kissing scene?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
1) Can Lena sleep with both Louise and Mike?
2) How can Lena bring Holly to her home (not Ivy's) for the kissing scene?
1) No. You either go for Mike, or you stay and comfort Louise.
2) You need to discourage Holly from going to the gym.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Our Red String [v0.6 Final] EvaKiss

Original Size Win/Linux: 884 MB
Original Size Mac: 867 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 165 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 147 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
I am not sure if this has been asked before, as I cannot seem to find it. Could anyone please tell me how to change name?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
" Changed the variable requirement for the appearance of certain character "

I'm assuming this refers to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did think that it was weird the variable was tied to whether or not Ian slept with Cherry. Anyone know what the new variable is now?

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Is there any way to skip the segments were you play a female? Wish there was a mod that removed those segments entirely, and before you guys bitch at me, yes i understand that the female protagonists choices impact the male protagonists game, I just don't like playing female protagonists.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Is there any way to skip the segments were you play a female? Wish there was a mod that removed those segments entirely, and before you guys bitch at me, yes i understand that the female protagonists choices impact the male protagonists game, I just don't like playing female protagonists.
Just press skip and choose random choices. But this game's story depends on the choices of both protagonists. Screwing up with one might end up screwing up the other's!

Reactions: Mark17

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Is there any way to skip the segments were you see Jedi Knights in Star Wars? Wish there was a remake that removed those segments entirely, and before you guys bitch at me, yes I understand the Jedi Knights actions impact the Sith, I just don't like seeing Jedi Knights. ;) :oops:

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Our Red String 0.6 Final Compressed with gestures enabled.

Note:
1) Start a new game if you face any errors. I have done a complete trial run with new game, it runs perfectly fine without any errors.

2) Also, to come out of phone , swipe up.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I also dislike multiple protagonists in games, but unfortunately you cannot play that way.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes