cognu

Aug 24, 2017
It is possible (But one scene you have to choose between Alison and Cherry). The best method i found so far is:
- At start choose to meet Alison, instead of Holly.
- At the first party, focus on Cherry and take her home.
- When Alison calls you to meet you in the fortress afterward, go and sleep with her.
- Pick every option towards Lena (Text her, add her to peoplegram, with Lena choose to ask Ian out, etc). Seems that there is no problem dating Lena with either Alison or Cherry.
- When going out with Alison and Emma, GO with Alison (If you want to go with Alison in chapter 6, don't go with Alison if you want Cherry instead in ch6).
- Then Alison and Cherry will start sending you pics, and when you meet both in chapter 6, choose Alison or Cherry (you can't have both at this point, be aware that if you chose Alison in the step before, you cannot have sex with cherry in this chapter).
- After this, when asked by Lena, admit that you brought one girl last night, she will be kind of dissapointed but spending will in that scene will get you the lost points back.
- Keep dating Lena whenever is possible until the end of the update.

I think that's a pretty streamlined way to get those 3. you can also check the walkthrough for the exact steps, but this shouldn't be hard to do.

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Chapter 7 weekly status report (1)

Hello! I've decided I will post weekly status reports on Chapter 7's progress.

I started work on this new chapter as soon as the Alpha for Chapter 6 was published. I've been making good progress on these tasks:

• Basic plot outline and structure are established. These are alwyas subject to change while I work on them and sometimes I add some scenes that weren't planned or I'm forced to cut some due to time constraints or because they're replaced or will fit better further down the line. I'm looking forward to ass as much content as possible on this chapter.
  • I've designed new outfits for 3 NPCs.
  • I've finished drawing 5 new scenes, 16 new drawings plus several variations and one animation.
  • I'm almost done drawing one of the big scenes of this new chapter, 9 of 12 drawings total are completed. I think this will be the scene with more illustrations so far, and will have 1 or 2 animations.
I should finish this scene in the next couple days (a lot of care is being put into these new drawings) and continue drawing new outfits and scenes. I have a ton of things planned and artwork is the first thing I need to take care of in the pipeline, so I can send them to the colorist so she works on them while I tackle the script, which I'll do in a few weeks, when most of the art is done.

Do you enjoy these weekly reports? Would you like me to do them more than once a week?

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019

Chapter 7 weekly status report (1)

Hello! I've decided I will post weekly status reports on Chapter 7's progress.

I started work on this new chapter as soon as the Alpha for Chapter 6 was published. I've been making good progress on these tasks:

• Basic plot outline and structure are established. These are alwyas subject to change while I work on them and sometimes I add some scenes that weren't planned or I'm forced to cut some due to time constraints or because they're replaced or will fit better further down the line. I'm looking forward to ass as much content as possible on this chapter.
  • I've designed new outfits for 3 NPCs.
  • I've finished drawing 5 new scenes, 16 new drawings plus several variations and one animation.
  • I'm almost done drawing one of the big scenes of this new chapter, 9 of 12 drawings total are completed. I think this will be the scene with more illustrations so far, and will have 1 or 2 animations.
I should finish this scene in the next couple days (a lot of care is being put into these new drawings) and continue drawing new outfits and scenes. I have a ton of things planned and artwork is the first thing I need to take care of in the pipeline, so I can send them to the colorist so she works on them while I tackle the script, which I'll do in a few weeks, when most of the art is done.

Do you enjoy these weekly reports? Would you like me to do them more than once a week?
Nice typo the "look forward to ass" one.

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
It is possible (But one scene you have to choose between Alison and Cherry). The best method i found so far is:
- At start choose to meet Alison, instead of Holly.
- At the first party, focus on Cherry and take her home.
- When Alison calls you to meet you in the fortress afterward, go and sleep with her.
- Pick every option towards Lena (Text her, add her to peoplegram, with Lena choose to ask Ian out, etc). Seems that there is no problem dating Lena with either Alison or Cherry.
- When going out with Alison and Emma, GO with Alison.
- Then Alison and Cherry will start sending you pics, and when you meet both in chapter 6, choose Alison or Cherry (you can't have both at this point).
- After this, when asked by Lena, admit that you brought one girl last night, she will be kind of dissapointed but spending will in that scene will get you the lost points back.
- Keep dating Lena whenever is possible until the end of the update.

I think that's a pretty streamlined way to get those 3. you can also check the walkthrough for the exact steps, but this shouldn't be hard to do.
That is wrong. Cherry will not sleep with you if you slept with Alison in the club. So if you wanna sleep with Cherry again, either go with Emma or dont sleep with Alison after the lunch in Fortress.

Reactions: TamaMountain

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
That is wrong. Cherry will not sleep with you if you slept with Alison in the club. So if you wanna sleep with Cherry again, either go with Emma or dont sleep with Alison after the lunch in Fortress.
You are correct, if you slept with Alison on chapter 5, Cherry won't go with you no matter what (I chose Alison in ch6 so i didn't notice that outcome in that playthrough).

I fixed it, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Infinite9
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes