Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
why is it there are 2 versions of Jessica, F Alison to get "Bad" Jessica and F Cherry to get "good" Jessica

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
why is it there are 2 versions of Jessica, F Alison to get "Bad" Jessica and F Cherry to get "good" Jessica
I think it's just an easy way to have both versions without having to write a separate script just for Jessicas appearance, EK can just use existing variables to decide Jessicas look. It might not make a lot of sense in the game, but makes it easier for EK, it might also just be a temporary thing that she'll change down the line.

Reactions: a-pollo and KDXvd

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but when I play Lena I try to give her good decisions, explore her sexuality but not be stupid. With Ian, my only goal is to see how many women he can get into his harem.
In my playthrough, I try to make Ian and Lena as sex crazed as possible, fuco good decisions. Lena will probably end up cucking Ian, but Ian will be too busy to notice that while he's busy screwing 5 other chicks.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
In my main save i will try to make both Ian and Lena stop banging much on the sides without telling but open their relationship for threesomes, foursomes etc.

There's a poll on the patreon about the best NPC female and Cindy is winning, holly is on the second place.

I like Emma and i think she has the best body from female characters, but it seems like theres not that much love for her.

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
I really hope for the next update we get more of Emma, Ed, Molly and maybe Danny. as they have been really taken a back seat.

Yes I want cindy as well but I already see the once Wade's party happens, Ian is gonna give her the business shortly after!

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
I am predicting a pregnancy or STD scare to cools those libidos down. Nothing like a little reality to bitch slap you in the face, and keep the game grounded and from rocketing off into the absurd.

Last edited:

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
In my playthrough, I try to make Ian and Lena as sex crazed as possible, fuco good decisions. Lena will probably end up cucking Ian, but Ian will be too busy to notice that while he's busy screwing 5 other chicks.
what about make Ian a proper cuck in a playthrough, having him think he has a monogamous relationship with Lena, when Lena actually fucks every other dude raw on the side. Then at some point he discovers and embraces cuck lifestyle :p:p .
One playthrough Ian being the alpha Chad, fucking every single pussy out there and humilating Jeremy, Axel, Mike, Wade etc,
and one with Ian being cuck boi.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Game already is absurd that many attractive people shared between what eventually becomes 1 friend group. Usually its just 1-2 hot people and about 50 average people.
Also it's ridiculous, how easy all the chicks fall for Ian and most of them without him even trying actually( Holly, Miverva, Alison, and to lesser extend Emma and Cherry).

qween

May 13, 2020
Also it's ridiculous, how easy all the chicks fall for Ian and most of them without him even trying actually( Holly, Miverva, Alison, and to lesser extend Emma and Cherry).
I think its partly because Ian is a writer. A lot of girls are into men who have a artistic profession ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scor099

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
There's a poll on the patreon about the best NPC female and Cindy is winning, holly is on the second place.

I like Emma and i think she has the best body from female characters, but it seems like theres not that much love for her.
I think you're wrong about there not being a lot of love for her, aside from Holly (cute factor), Ivy (slut factor) and Cindy (wholesome factor) she's right in the middle of the ranking.

She even beats out Alison!

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Can someone be kind enough and drop the Louise scene save. Really want to check out the scenes but seems like I didn't choose the right options before to trigger the Lena - Louise path and I do not want to play through from the start again. Thanks.

Reactions: nazthelass
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes