Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Maybe he goes crazy and shoots up the club wearing a black trench coat, shades and a snapback on a Friday evening... Last update established Stan as a creepy fuck though. He went from peacefully whacking off in his room to spying on his roommates during sexy times. This surprised me since I thought the dev will be more sympathetic towards the character.
makes the right decision to tell him to f off and do not mess with lola.

and goth girl is right all along, Stan is a creepy fuck.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Replaying this just makes me realize how clingy Alison is (even if you tend to ignore her), she has this constant undercurrent of passive-aggressiveness bitchyness around Ian when he shows interest in a woman.

She'll definitely be trouble later on.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
We only need high lust points, because playing with the traps the option of making Allison ladar did not appear to me, could it be that we have to have had sex with her every time for it to appear?
Yes the 3rd time will get u the option. It happens before Lenas period.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FOr me the only thing a bit "serious" was when Lena tells Ivy that Ian had slept with someone else (Cherry for me) the night juste before their own date, and Ivy answers her that it's not surprising, since he's a charming guy.
In the club I only had the little interaction when in the end Alison says that she's not suprised that ian likes "that kinf of girl" (another proof of her jealousy towards other girls)
I don't know about the gym I've always had Ian work on his book when he could choose to go to the gym. Maybe it's a possibility to mette Ivy a couple of times more.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just be a chad and fuck around and you will eventually have a chance with Ivy imo. She is really not that difficult of a girl. I thought Minerva would be the hardest one to bang but we saw how easy it was. At this rate Ian will bang even Lena's mother in 3-4 updates.

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
just be a chad and fuck around and you will eventually have a chance with Ivy imo. She is really not that difficult of a girl. I thought Minerva would be the hardest one to bang but we saw how easy it was. At this rate Ian will bang even Lena's mother in 3-4 updates.
Maybe it's just me, but when I play Lena I try to give her good decisions, explore her sexuality but not be stupid. With Ian, my only goal is to see how many women he can get into his harem.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes