svarrogh

Feb 25, 2019
Is there or will there be a possibility for Lena to hook up with Jeremy? I mean she can dream some times about his dick and gets points for it. Did i miss something? Could be funny if she is in a relationship soon with Ian and fucks around with Jeremy, that guy from club, Robert, Seymour and of course Stan. Stan will be funny sidekick too.

Gives a lot of space for some nice story (cheating, ntr, impregnation, bbc and much more)

Reactions: dogedoge

okfairenough

Mar 1, 2020
Is there or will there be a possibility for Lena to hook up with Jeremy? I mean she can dream some times about his dick and gets points for it. Did i miss something? Could be funny if she is in a relationship soon with Ian and fucks around with Jeremy, that guy from club, Robert, Seymour and of course Stan. Stan will be funny sidekick too.

Gives a lot of space for some nice story (cheating, ntr, impregnation, bbc and much more)
I'm pretty sure there will be Lena x Jeremy action in the next update given she masturbated thinking about his dick

Reactions: dogedoge and Cicica

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I certainly hope there will. She needs that BBC and she knows it, plus she's probably jealous that Louise got to ride it already
Yeah, that's totally right. She can't just masturbate thinking about his dick but never get the chance to be fucked by him. I would say totally destroyed rather than simply "fucked".

By the way guys, thanks for complaining with the moderator and having him deleting all of my previous posts.
Appreciated
FredomOfSpeech++

Reactions: jduk and Cicica

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm guessing it's just him being super good looking tbh. Since Alison is either with Jeremy or Ian. Who knows maybe, but I doubt it since if Ian's with her and pays attention to her she's like super in love with you and already getting jealous of other girls. If he's not she's doing her own thing with Jeremy.

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
Judging by her last game, if we break Lena's mind enough, she'll get destroyed by multiple dudes all at once, I just hope we won't have to "bimbo" her for that to happen
I hope there will be no bimbo tranformation too, or at least the chance to choose along the path on our own without getting forced to any body transformations in order to achieve certain scenes.
Bimbo Ashley was a total turn off for me :(

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I'm guessing it's just him being super good looking tbh. Since Alison is either with Jeremy or Ian. Who knows maybe, but I doubt it since if Ian's with her and pays attention to her she's like super in love with you and already getting jealous of other girls. If he's not she's doing her own thing with Jeremy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I hope there will be no bimbo tranformation too, or at least the chance to choose along the path on our own without getting forced to any body transformations in order to achieve certain scenes.
Bimbo Ashley was a total turn off for me :(
Yeah, same here, the bimbo transformation was a big no-no, even though I did play through that part to see what it brought, but it would have been way hotter if we could have done it without the physical change. Hopefully it will be like that in this game, I can't see Lena as a bimbo in no way shape or form.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
I'm pretty sure Wade will kill himself in the future if Ian/Axel fucked Cindy, we'll probably have a small chance of saving him if only Axel has achieved something with her

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I'm pretty sure Wade will kill himself in the future if Ian/Axel fucked Cindy, we'll probably have a small chance of saving him if only Axel has achieved something with her
You may be right about Wade, thats why my main Ian path is being a bro to Wade and will try to help him.

To me Cindy feels kinda like Eva from GGGB, normal girl in relationship that is just bored and wants more action, getting slowly more corrupted, even tho Eva from GGGB could get corrupted early on so here it will take longer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scor099

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Knowing Eva, you'll probably get to engage in some high-level cucking of your friends (which is always fun--in a dickish kind of way), encouraging Perry to pursue Emma after you just fucked her in the ass is just:

(I'm a prick i know)

Last edited:

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Something will probably happen at his birthday party. It's been brought up a few times already so it has to be an event where something happens. Drunk Cindy or a fight between Alex and Wade if he shows up and Wade is in a drunk/stoned state or something

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes