John-18

Mar 22, 2018
How to get the Minerva sex-scene exactly??

I tried to fulfill her requests and i tried to make her angry as much as possible. Never got her scenes.

What choices do i need to select to get her scenes?

jalon33

May 25, 2020

I tried to fulfill her requests and i tried to make her angry as much as possible. Never got her scenes.

Just stand up for yourself. Complain about the assignments, write an honest review, "stand" instead of sit.

Reactions: John-18

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I think when things go head on with Ian story, I bet you if you're banging Allison, It not gonna be a big deal. but if you were banging cherry, le

Cherry Looks like Kelly Rowland
Both have their own potential problems. Alison has a huge crush / is probably in love with Ian if you are on her path, so she will likely try her best to replace Lena as she is obviosly starting to get jealous of her. You already see her bitterness towards Lena, she gets irritated whenever someone mentions her name. Cherry on the other hand is pretty casual with Ian, they're more like fuck buddies, but Cherry looks to be the person who caused Axel and Lena's breakup, so that's going to be a problem as well. It will be a double blow for Lena to have 2 of her boyfriends potentially cheat on her with the same girl.

Reactions: scor099

manscout

Jun 13, 2018

You need to not write the review she wants (either write a honest review or switch reviews with Holly) and you need to show up during Seymour's visit to personally hand him the manuscript. This will make it so Minerva will try to fire Ian, there should be a an option to turn the tables on her if you pass a stat check (I THINK its charisma 6+ or wits 5+ if you swapped reviews with Holly).

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
Unbelievable scenarios with some characters that IRL wouldn't have any chance are why many people play these games, if Lena only had 10/10 good looking characters then it would become really boring, really soon for that group of people.
One of the reasons fem protag. are so liked is because you can corrupt the female with these optional unbelievable scenarios with diverse cast of characters.

And about characters that can could pick Lena up easily - It depends on the type of character that you choose for Lena.

Example, if your version of Lena has hots for rich, older alpha guys - you can easily put Seymour over any other character here because of how his character is portrayed and fits the situation easily.
And yet, people here complain about Ian not being 'man' enough and the girls on that path aren't particularly average either. So if your theory on interest is true, the duality seems to be full of hypocrisy.

Me, I haven't enjoyed Lena's story very much yet. Ian's side is mostly concerned with a group of friends who get along, and you get to explore those friendships, you mostly get a warm reception with every interaction. Lena, however, feels like she's alone. There is no emotional connection with any of the current love interests. Louise is annoying, judgmental, and needy. Ivy is cold and a little egotistical, though there seems to be some genuine caring there which leads me to think it's going to take a couple more episodes for that friendship to really make sense and feel worthwhile. Doesn't feel like she is making particular progress on the career/life front at all yet.

And yeah, I do think there's plenty of people who aren't interested in female MC's just being live sexdolls and it seems clear to me (judging by the slow build up in general, and gggb as a whole) that Evakiss doesn't want to just pander to the audience that does.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes