bproct

Jan 10, 2020
The scene with Cherry is so hot !! I think the guy Cherry is talking about is Axel because she shoots some pictures of her and i think Cherry is the one responsible of Lena and Axel break up ! What do you think ?
That's almost certain. If you look carefully at the first picture from Peoplegram that Cherry shared with Ian, I believe it was in Chapter 3, you can see that in Peoplegram she dedicated that picture to the guy who took it, and Axel's name is conveniently almost entirely cut at the bottom of the screenshot.
The additional information from the last episode only increases the chances she is the one responsible for their split.

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
That's almost certain. If you look carefully at the first picture from Peoplegram that Cherry shared with Ian, I believe it was in Chapter 3, you can see that in Peoplegram she dedicated that picture to the guy who took it, and Axel's name is conveniently almost entirely cut at the bottom of the screenshot.
The additional information from the last episode only increases the chances she is the one responsible for their split.
Oh shit - what a spot! Just had a look now.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Lena will be pissed if she learns who Ian banged twice already. She doesn't know Alison so she will be more understanding if you chose Alison.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
can someone tell me if this version is the one that your old saves don't work with it?

i'm really sorry if this has already been asked countless times but i'm afraid of spoilers :eek:

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
can someone tell me if this version is the one that your old saves don't work with it?

i'm really sorry if this has already been asked countless times but i'm afraid of spoilers :eek:
The word around is that this version should work fine with saves from 0.5 enhanced (the first 0.5 final saves gives problems)

Reactions: laliandra
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes