RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Louise has kinda grown on me plus she eats good pussy, Lena was happy so i'll keep her around.

If it boils down to having to choose i'll put Lena with Holly most likely, maybe Ivy. If I can get access to Emma on Lena's route i'll bring her in too.

I don't know much about Cindy but I have her running guard and taking Axel's attention away from Lena. Cindy is my sacrifice to the creeper to keep my Lena run girl only.

Allison I don't care about 1 way or the other, don't care what happens to her. I think she's with Jeremy in mine. Don't think she'll end up as one of Lena's so not bothered how she ends up.
Louise was too needy so i avoided her in my playthrough but i guess i will check her out when i start again. Cindy can always go with Axel...lol

Reactions: Trashsombra@

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I got serious question at this point:
Is it even worth playing the game at this point if every single game release you cannot use your old saves?
This has at least been my experience so far.

As in perhaps it would be better to wait until the game is finished so you are not forced to start from the beginning over and over and over?
I haven't had many issues with the saves since chapter 3, but I only carry over the saves from each "completed" edition of each chapter, not the alpha or beta versions. That's probably the best way to go if you want to minimize issues with old saves.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
I do think there's an imbalance, but I have to admit the only ones that interest me are the bad ones. They're the interesting choices to me. I think it's why I like Lena's route so much more than Ian's. All of Ian's choices are kind of boring by comparison. Cindy is stealing his friend's girl, and Emma is also to a lesser extent. But Alison, Cherry, Lena, and Holly are all nice and fairly normal relationships. Lena has lots of interesting choices, people that sort of dominate her (Axel) people she seduces (mike), people who are creepy toward her and she's out of their league (stan), etc. Those all make Lena a more dynamic feeling character and it's fun. But I wouldn't be against her having one more slightly more normal relationship.
I definitely get what you mean. And please don't get me wrong, I do not dislike any of her relationships with the current characters. I had a lot of fun playing through every route.

At the end of the day, this IS an erotic game and it would be unfair of me to expect too many things to be so "normal".

It's just that everything Evakiss has up so far has been so good that I'm worried, as the branching increases, she will not be able to fully focus on some the lesser "immoral" interactions.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I got serious question at this point:
Is it even worth playing the game at this point if every single game release you cannot use your old saves?
This has at least been my experience so far.

As in perhaps it would be better to wait until the game is finished so you are not forced to start from the beginning over and over and over?
The saves made in v0.5 Enhanced work in Chapter 6 without problems. So you only need to replay the game one last time.

Reactions: KDXvd

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I find it funny that most of you here think Stan is a creep and for jerking off to her photos and invaded Lena's privacy during sex, but you know what it's YOU who enable that. You can be nice to him as Lena as much as you want but there has to be some boundaries.

If you ask for money to let him take pictures then I'm pretty sure we can forgive an shy, introvert, overweight guy, who mostly keep to himself in a room, for jerking off to the photo of beautiful flatmate who is kind enough to walk around in her panties (Also, those photos are kinda service rendered since he paid her to be a model.) If you are mad at him he explains that he thought it's okay since Lena has stalkfap account, even Lena thought it was understandable. And if you still protect him after that he will then know no boundaries because he think it's okay to YOU. (Also, if you reprimand him, he would not peek.)

But if Lena just says she can help him out with camera, but not taking her shirt off. Then you wouldn't find him jerking off to them (that we know) and he would not come in during sex scene as all.
I can't fully agree on this one. While yes, the player enables those situations, this kind of argument is true after the fact. In the moment of making the decision, nor Lena, nor the player, don't know what kind of consequences their action is going to bring. It's a bit similar to victim-blaming I'd say. Could the situation be avoided if Lena didn't pose nude for Stan? Yes, absolutely. But Lena is not a seer who can accurately predict the future. She can choose to trust Stan to TRY to be professional (since he stated it to be his goal) and show kindness because she sees that Louise treats him unfairly and feels a bit of pity for him. Lena, nor the player, can't be blamed for that. Before this update, many players believed him to be a nice guy and felt pity for him because of the way Louise bullied him. The consequence, while predictable to some, turned out to be completely unexpected to others. And even when Lena is faced with the choice to get mad at him or not, it's not 100% clear that Stan will act like the creep that he turned out to be.

After all, the girls barged in on him, disregarding his privacy. It would be the same as if Stan barged into Lena's room, catching her nude with a dildo in her hand while looking at Jeremy's pics on Louise's phone. Lena can feel slightly disgusted at Stan, but once again, she can realize that they shouldn't have entered his room without giving him time to answer first and not show her anger simply because she's a nice person and shows her empathy. She chooses to be kind to him and expects the same in return. Instead of being thankful and glad that the situation ended without the shitstorm, he chooses to act like a creep and peeps on Lena at any given moment. THAT is where things go from awkward to completely unacceptable (for Lena who values her privacy). And the player can't be accountable for this consequence, because, like Lena, they can be a bit naive.

But in the end, I think it just proves how well Eva wrote this scene that you don't really know what to prioritize. Do you choose to scold Stan for breaking Lena's trust and set up strict boundaries or do you prioritize your friendship with Stan and choose to act selflessly if a bit naive? Do you try to believe in people or do you become more like Louise/Ivy and expect all guys to be creeps by default?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Ok, 2 points of thought about Stan.
1. If you think he is a creep for whacking off to Lenas pictures I sure hope you didn't whack off to pictures of Lena
2. If you think he is a creep for spying on Lena I sure hope your Lena didn't spy on Louise/Jeremy

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ok, 2 points of thought about Stan.
1. If you think he is a creep for whacking off to Lenas pictures I sure hope you didn't whack off to pictures of Lena
2. If you think he is a creep for spying on Lena I sure hope your Lena didn't spy on Louise/Jeremy
I don't object to him being a creep at all, I object to him being the most sexually unappealing man I have ever seen in a while for a game. I can literally feel myself drying up down there looking at him, and I have to be honest and say I have tried to treat him as badly as possible. But I know some people find that kind of person appealing, so it might work well for other players and that's great.

And it sounds like he has some great scenes in other ways I am not seeing, and that's great for the narrative and story because his character probably works perfectly as intended for those scenarios. The game would be boring if every man - and woman of course! - in the game was similar. Diversity in all of this is part of why I enjoy playing this game more than most on this site.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
people who are creepy toward her and she's out of their league (stan), etc.
While a Creep or two could spice things up, some these guys are unbelievable nauseating. Lena got the short end of the stick with characters like Stan, the fatty at the cafe, Jeremy, I wouldn't be surprised if somehow the bum and Perry get's thrown into the mix.
Now, I'm not complaining that these people exist in the game, good for people who like them or those types of scenarios. But Lena needs someone that I could believe could seduce/pick her up. Those guys would scare 90% of 10s away, the 10% left would have to be deranged or damaged goods. Of the NPCs I believe only Mike could fit that bill, sadly Axel turned up to be a loser, I had hoped he would be more like example Jack, but right now he acts super needy and desperate.

Most importantly, her female options are all great, Holly is cute, Ivy is hot, Louise, well her personality does come off a little crazy, but I like her looks. I do hope we can get some action with Jessica, who was my favourite in GGGB, but she's probably just there as a nod to GGGB.

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
What a great update! Major advancements for Lena especially, but the Ian/Minerva scene was incredible.

I too encountered the loop of doom in one of my saves (with cheats enabled), and in some other saves I encountered the gray error screens... I'm sure they will be fixed in the next updates since this is an Alpha release & all.

Last but not least, the much talked-about cameo was truly unexpected and a delight! Makes me want to replay GGGB all over again (and I've played that so much the past few months whenever I got bored of other stuff).

Reactions: Brickman

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Unbelievable scenarios with some characters that IRL wouldn't have any chance are why many people play these games, if Lena only had 10/10 good looking characters then it would become really boring, really soon for that group of people.
One of the reasons fem protag. are so liked is because you can corrupt the female with these optional unbelievable scenarios with diverse cast of characters.

And about characters that can could pick Lena up easily - It depends on the type of character that you choose for Lena.

Example, if your version of Lena has hots for rich, older alpha guys - you can easily put Seymour over any other character here because of how his character is portrayed and fits the situation easily.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
I have a problem with making screenshots. Everytime i press "s" the game tells me "Failed to save...".

Does somebody have an idea what causes this problem?

I have the very same problem with every other game that has a screenshot function, like "Dating my Daughter" or "Sunshine Love"

It always tells my "Failed to save..."

Many thanks in advance!

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
I feel like Stan is gonna be like the Arthur of this game. I feel like there has to be a pay off to asking him to pay you to take photos of you. He full on admits he a perv and slowly it seems we're enabling him if we keep going. eventually he gonna get braver with the demands, I bet you he'll also be subbed to her and Ivy's Stalkfap account.

the question remains will he try to talk lena into getting stuff from Louise for him?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dogedoge
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes