JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Does it work on v0.6 final or needs the latest mod update?
There are no compatibility issues: You can use the ORS JDMOD 0.6BETA with your 0.6FINAL game (you could even install an earlier version of the mod and it would still work). However, the content will be the one from 0.6BETA, not from 0.6FINAL, which means there will still be a few bugs and typos.

0.6BETA takes a while to load because of an issue with the images. You'll find the fix here.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
As you know, Zoey Raven worked on the walkthrough for the first 2 updates but as of now, I'm taking over this guide with his kind blessing. Thank you to Zoey, for his help and guidance - I won't let you down. Here's the updated walkthrough. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can either ping me in the thread or send me a direct message.
You can also join .

Guide updated to V0.5 Enhanced.

If you want to support this guide, you can:

or

All supporters will be granted Early Access - get the updated guide 1 week earlier!

If you want to express your gratitude to Zoey Raven or check out his other content, you can do it here:
please update mod v0.6 final, cheers

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Tymyx

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
As of .6 Final how much content would you guys say is available in terms of time? I *loved* GGGB and I can't wait to play this game, i just dont want to run out of content after 20 minutes.

D

Deleted member 2782432

Great port!
I've juste spotted a bug on Cindy's stats (at the end when I checked). And it will be better with an icon.
Apart that, everything works fine! Finally!
Thanks!
Welcome. I think bug on stats might be from dev side. I didn't change any game files related to stats screen.
And yeah, i didn't focus much on icon/aesthetics. I will try to add icons from now on.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Huh, something that caught my eye in the agenda:"...even though Ian could sense something was a bit off..." (Alison's agenda)

What does that mean exactly? Is she gonna snap or something in the near future? Or is that just a red herring?

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Huh, something that caught my eye in the agenda:"...even though Ian could sense something was a bit off..." (Alison's agenda)

What does that mean exactly? Is she gonna snap or something in the near future? Or is that just a red herring?
She seems hung up on Ian and jealous of Lena or just any girl Ian shows interest in imo.. So I wouldn't be surprised if she turned crazy.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
So, I wasn't sure how to write this but, I honestly truly love this VN, I dont normally go for the romance type games or ones that allow the control of female characters but this game really did click for me, so much in fact that I started playing earlier in the morning and just now finished.

Also, I really wanted to go the straight romance route with Ian/Lena, and I wasn't sure if avoiding the advances of the other women in the game, was a detriment or not, I kind of want to start a second game save and experiment, maybe you guys can give me some ideas on that.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not sure if the dev reads these comments, but I still have to exit to the main menu before loading a save.
I tried to load a save mid game, but it overwrited that save.

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So, I wasn't sure how to write this but, I honestly truly love this VN, I dont normally go for the romance type games or ones that allow the control of female characters but this game really did click for me, so much in fact that I started playing earlier in the morning and just now finished.

Also, I really wanted to go the straight romance route with Ian/Lena, and I wasn't sure if avoiding the advances of the other women in the game, was a detriment or not, I kind of want to start a second game save and experiment, maybe you guys can give me some ideas on that.
Currently, only sleeping with Allison or Cherry causes negative repercussions to the relationship between Lena and Ian, Lena will find out about it in chapter 6 and it will cost some relationship points. But on the flip side, Ian can take that opportunity to come clean with Lena about him sleeping with other people while he and Lena haven't fully figured out what they want from each other, she doesn't respond too poorly to his confession and could maybe be the best oportunity to open up an "open relationship" route.

Honestly almost everyone Ian can sleep with has some chances of blowing up on his face eventually, going after Emma or Cindy can mess up his circle of friends big time and since Lena is starting to be a part of the gang she would find out about it.

Cherry and Allison have minor consequences for the time being, but considering Allison is a bit obssessed with Ian and the theories surrounding Cherry (she potentially being the girl Axel cheated on Lena with) seem to indicate it could get worse and worse.

Sleeping with Minerva and being the big office chad might affect things with Holly, she's not dumb and I doubt Ian and Minerva would be able to keep their secret from her forever, and since Lena cares for Holly she'd probably find out and get pissed off about it.

No idea where EvaKiss wants to go with the Holly route, she's absolutely setting up Ian-Lena-Holly being the cutest threeway couple as the dream scenario, but getting there could be tricky, Holly going from being shy to having a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time would certainly be unexpected, and who knows how she will react to Ian and Lena being a couple.

Reactions: Mark17 and KDXvd
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes