lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Can someone post a picture of bad Jessica please? There is no way I ever going to see her in my game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she looks more older than minerva :ROFLMAO:
i add good jess
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019

I believe there is a much simpler solution than modifying Ren'Py.
The script I mentioned above seems to ignore renpy.config.save_directory (which already was set to None). Instead of creating a 'saves' folder inside the game folder, as the document you linked claims, it creates a new one with the encoded name of the executable everytime. I wanted to make sure it doesn't do that and use the existing <executable>\game\saves folder instead for saves and config and it does, if you apply the changes above.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
The script I mentioned above seems to ignore renpy.config.save_directory (which already was set to None). Instead of creating a 'saves' folder inside the game folder, as the document you linked claims, it creates a new one with the encoded name of the executable everytime. I wanted to make sure it doesn't do that and use the existing <executable>\game\saves folder instead for saves and config and it does, if you apply the changes above.
I changed define config.save_directory = "RedString-xxx" to define config.save_directory = None. The save files are now in the game\saves folder.

I don't understand what's the difference.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
I changed define config.save_directory = "RedString-xxx" to define config.save_directory = None. The save files are now in the game\saves folder.

I don't understand what's the difference.
I'm not familiar with RenPy, where exactly do you define config.save_directory as "RedString-xxx" or as None?

In renpy\config.py, save_directory is already set to None and yet saves and config (identical files) are kept in two separate places. Does your method prevent that?

Last edited:

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I'm not familiar with RenPy, where exactly do you define config.save_directory as "RedString-xxx" or as None?
Two solutions:
Extract the RPA packages, decompile the rpyc files, open options.rpy and modify the default value manually: 1607897894953.png

Create a rpy file in the game folder and type in:
Python:
init offset = 1
define config.save_directory = None

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So now that I've played through v0.6 final from the beginning, I noticed that there is a bug when Ian tries to access Cindy and Minerva's agenda. For Lena, the same occurs when she tries to access Cindy's agenda.

Anyone else experience this?

Last edited:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Our Red String [v0.6 Final] EvaKiss

Original Size Win/Linux: 884 MB
Original Size Mac: 867 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 165 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 147 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
This may be just me, but, it seems that with the compressed version, going to the load screen in-game and trying to load makes the game save instead. It works fine in the non-compressed version for me, so I think it may be an issue here.

inoritama13

Dec 14, 2020
hi guy i just download ORS and played yesterday.It was great but anyone can tell me how can i countinue with Cindy route? I stuck and don't know how to get her

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
My question is if you play the female protag can you have sex scene with your old boss or not ? or can you have relationship with the old boss?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes