Solrane

Nov 16, 2020
I really do hope we see more Emma content. Emma's storyline is one of the more interesting ones as Ian could, and probably should, get into a fight with Perry about sleeping with Emma and I can't lie but the more of Perry we see, the more annoying he does tend to get.
I agree, I started a new playthrough after learning Emma was an option.

Reactions: sztrb

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hello, does anyone have similar games to recommend ? Except for good girl gone bad. Thanks
Lust Campus and A Long Summer have both female MCs, but are quite new, so not much content. LC is drawn while ALS is Daz3d, look in my signature :)
No female MC, but definitive a recommendation is Once in a Lifetime! Maybe it surprises you :)

Reactions: Kaustav Dey

LEL95

Oct 4, 2020
Lust Campus and A Long Summer have both female MCs, but are quite new, so not much content. LC is drawn while ALS is Daz3d, look in my signature :)
No female MC, but definitive a recommendation is Once in a Lifetime! Maybe it surprises you :)
Thank you, I'll start checking them out :)

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
That seems to be an issue with the compressed version, in my experience. The regular version works fine.
That's probably caused by the different ren'py version that's used for compressed version. Eva Kiss uses a customized ren'py engine to suit her needs. At first, when I imported ORS into ren'py and tried to play it through the launcher, I had the exact same problem.
2020-12-15_11-00-57.png

Reactions: FookU2 and KDXvd
Aug 17, 2020
Currently, only sleeping with Allison or Cherry causes negative repercussions to the relationship between Lena and Ian, Lena will find out about it in chapter 6 and it will cost some relationship points. But on the flip side, Ian can take that opportunity to come clean with Lena about him sleeping with other people while he and Lena haven't fully figured out what they want from each other, she doesn't respond too poorly to his confession and could maybe be the best oportunity to open up an "open relationship" route.

Honestly almost everyone Ian can sleep with has some chances of blowing up on his face eventually, going after Emma or Cindy can mess up his circle of friends big time and since Lena is starting to be a part of the gang she would find out about it.

Cherry and Allison have minor consequences for the time being, but considering Allison is a bit obssessed with Ian and the theories surrounding Cherry (she potentially being the girl Axel cheated on Lena with) seem to indicate it could get worse and worse.

Sleeping with Minerva and being the big office chad might affect things with Holly, she's not dumb and I doubt Ian and Minerva would be able to keep their secret from her forever, and since Lena cares for Holly she'd probably find out and get pissed off about it.
Lena is not a saint too. She could have sex with Robert to keep her job at the restaurant, with Mike just for fun, with Louise to try smth new. And let's not forget about her new photos with Axel.
I'm sure Seymour will try to seduce her in next chapter. At the same time Ian wants to be hired by Seymour.

Piss her off and write an honest review
Or switch reviews with Holly.

Last edited:
Reactions: jduk

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Lena is not a saint too. She could have sex with Robert to keep her job at the restaurant, with Mike just for fun, with Louise to try smth new. And let's not forget about her new photos with Axel.
I'm sure Seymour will try to seduce her in next chapter. At the same time Ian wants to be hired by Seymour.

Or switch reviews with Holly.
Yeah, Lena is kind of a Slut.
Like every girl in the game right?

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Exactly!
I don't get why some people get mad when you say Lena is a Slut!
She totally is one
...if there was a way to play the game from start to end without making Lena a slut then this would not be a game for F95,
I mean, it may be possible but then it would lose its meaning
Correct, the whole point of these games is to try all the different possibilities and outcomes with a specific character, or at least whatever you are into, at least that's my point of view.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
jesb_comp.jpg

GGGB characters in ORS!

So the cat's out of the box now! The thing I had been teasing before releasing Chapter 6 was the appearance of Jessica from GGGB in ORS, confirming the link between the two games. This is something many of you asked me if I would do, wanting to see the older cast make some sort of appearance in the new story.

This is something I had been considering from the get go myself. It's always fun to make an homage to what came before and you might've noticed that one of the themes of my games is linking characters and stories together, so tying together GGGB and ORS was a cool idea. If you've been reading the I've been publishing recently and saw the I did on GGGB you had some clues about my intentions...

There was one big problem to solve, though. GGGB doesn't have a canon ending, but a ton of different variations. If I wanted some characters to make a cameo, I would need either to pick one of the ending states, disregarding all the others, and that was against what GGGB represented. Every player crafted their own story and had a different canon version of the characters in his mind, so forcing a specific one wouldn't cut it. Other games solve this by importing the save files from one game to the new one, like Mass Effect, for example. But ORS is not a direct sequel to GGGB, not everybody would have played the old game, and I don't have the technology to import saves. This was the route I wanted to take, though.

I was really happy with the idea I came up with at the end. If GGGB characters appeared in ORS they would need to have multiple variations. And the way to go was tying those variations to the choices the player was making in ORS. That way, Jessica exists in two potential states now: depending on the route you took in ORS, one her possible endings becomes real, retroactively shaping the story of GGGB. This way, all the possible endings remain canon (even if I don't show all of them in the game).

It was really cool to redesign Jess. It's been around 5 years in-game from the events of GGGB, and she has matured and progressed. A lot of care was put into this homage, and I love seeing her HD version! She won't be the only character making a cameo though...

Are you excited to see other members of GGGB cast show up in ORS? Who would you like to see, and in which of their possible versions? I have some ideas already, and I'll implement them bit by bit, as the story of ORS progresses.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes