Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
you need to replay at the minimum 0.5 enhance from scratch, I think. She changed some code to remove stealing money from cafe.
I remember being able to steal the money in version 0.6 though.
If it is really like that, do you know why she decided to remove the option of stealing the money?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I remember being able to steal the money in version 0.6 though.
If it is really like that, do you know why she decided to remove the option of stealing the money?
It is only removed if you choose to help the cafe survive I believe, if you choose to have Lena not really care about helping them stay in business I believe you can still steal money from them.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
People here want Holly to get fucked by Jeremy or gangbanged wtf???
She's so adorable I want to hook her up with Lena and protect her at all cost.
It is just one guy shitposting and people joking around and throwing wild ideas.

I don't think Holly's plot has much chance of intersecting with Jeremy's, maybe if the game eventually allows you to transform her a lot and she doesn't get in a relationship with either Ian or Lena, or maybe if Ian getting cucked by Jeremy becomes a very developed potential route, but those things would be in hidden quirky endings territory. Very unlikely for anything like that to happen in the game, the story is more or less pretty grounded and so are the characters.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
People here want Holly to get fucked by Jeremy or gangbanged wtf???
She's so adorable I want to hook her up with Lena and protect her at all cost.
It is just one guy shitposting and people joking around and throwing wild ideas.

I don't think Holly's plot has much chance of intersecting with Jeremy's, maybe if the game eventually allows you to transform her a lot and she doesn't get in a relationship with either Ian or Lena, or maybe if Ian getting cucked by Jeremy becomes a very developed potential route, but those things would be in hidden quirky endings territory. Very unlikely for anything like that to happen in the game, the story is more or less pretty grounded and so are the characters.
I'm not shitposting.
I'm just telling the others what I'd like to see in the game.
That's a fetish and here we all have fetishes. That's exactly what this website is meant for. We are all here to satisfy our desires and kinks.
So I don't see anything wrong in wanting to see Holly get fucked by a bunch of blacks.
And to be honest that's the main reason why I find the character interesting.
So, go Holly, go for it!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Holly's paths are the most interesting. I can see them go several different ways, Ian+Holly, Lena+Holly, Ian+Lena+Holly, Lena+Ivy+Holly etc. I can see her either stay as a sweet and innocent girl who falls in love or Ivy and Lena turn her into a not so innocent girl among other things.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
In my main route i'll be the manwhore until i have to make a choice between Lena and the others (i'll choose Lena of course, i'm a romantic)

After that, it's time to go full blown degenerate with both of them :p

• Haha
Reactions: w00de

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
In the begining I had questioned Eva Kiss decision to have multiple protagonists. Now, the ability to see the story developing from multiple points of view as long as the abily to romance or corrupt a person from two sides grows fondness in me. As allways the story is top notch.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
As you know, Zoey Raven worked on the walkthrough for the first 2 updates but as of now, I'm taking over this guide with his kind blessing. Thank you to Zoey, for his help and guidance - I won't let you down. Here's the updated walkthrough. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can either ping me in the thread or send me a direct message.
You can also join .

Guide updated to V0.5 Enhanced.

If you want to support this guide, you can:

or

All supporters will be granted Early Access - get the updated guide 1 week earlier!

If you want to express your gratitude to Zoey Raven or check out his other content, you can do it here:
Hey BloodyMares, would you mind update WT for v0.6 final, cheers

Fatqat123

Jun 14, 2019
I can imagine Dave and Cindy being related in some way. Also has Lena's brother been introduced at all? Like his name? That might be a clue on our next cameo.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
How many sex scenes Emma has so far? I am only aware of the one Ian fucks her asshole.
Also Lena is, in almost all runs, slut, let's be real.
Holly turning into a bbc slut or gangbanged or fucking with guys like Axel etc is a nice outcome for me, maybe i am perv, i don't know. :devilish:.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes