Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Gillian looks hot as fuck, would be "fun" if she makes appearing in the game and tells her part of the story, why she cucked Ian, with who and of course i would like to see her cheating on Ian, in a "look back" scene.
If that will happen then I definitely won't have to modify the script anymore

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Gillian looks hot as fuck, would be "fun" if she makes appearing in the game and tells her part of the story, why she cucked Ian, with who and of course i would like to see her cheating on Ian, in a "look back" scene.
I have a strong feeling its mike, who is now her current bf. EvaKiss has all characters tied together in some way, she will not introduce random NPC 24123 just to be gillian BF. However maybe I am wrong, because that means jeremy would know, since her work with him club, and would tell Ian about it.

Jan 18, 2018
I hope you can cuck wade next update. I do not simply mean getting cindy to break up with him, but cindy to be with him and Ian get to have her behind his back.
I wish the same. But if Ian is shagging Cindy behind Wade's back this would be just cheating. To be a proper cuck , Wade must agree Cindy can have sex with Ian , either because he screwed the relationship or be a cuck to Axel , because she really wants to be a model... Either way, It would be nice to see a complete corrupted Cindy !

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I really really wish Gillian will make it into the story as a romancable character. She's cute and it would be very dramatic for Ian. And it provides so many possibilities, maybe we can try and get Ian reconnected with Gillian, or maybe have fun making him jealous of his ex as she's hooking up with his friends or Lena.

Aug 17, 2020
I have a strong feeling its mike, who is now her current bf. EvaKiss has all characters tied together in some way, she will not introduce random NPC 24123 just to be gillian BF. However maybe I am wrong, because that means jeremy would know, since her work with him club, and would tell Ian about it.
May be you're right. But if my memory doesn' lie to me Ian said Gillian left their town:unsure:
Gillian could be a girlfriend of Lena's brother. I think he will meet Lena soon.

I think it'd be great for symmetry if Mike was indeed the one who cucked Ian (willingly or unwillingly). Then you'd have the possibility to have Lena have sex with Mike and Ian with Cherry, which would confront them and maybe in an odd way help them to move on.
Sounds like a swinger path could be real

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Well it would be so fun, if Gillian cheated with Mike, and then Lena and Ian have a relationship and Mike keeps fucking Lena.
Hahaha it would be the some story again, Mike "stealing" "pussy" from Ian. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
Yes the irony and possibility is just too good to pass up in my opinion. Not only that but mike also cheated on his Gf. so its like cheaters getting with cheaters . Also another clue. Mike said that his GF doesn't really enjoy clubs, that sounds exactly like a girl Ian would date, since she was quite serious about her studies (doing her masters). she finished her masters and came back to town.

Last edited:

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Yes the irony and possibility is just too good to pass up in my opinion. Not only that but mike also cheated on his Gf. so its like cheaters getting with cheaters . Also another clue. Mike said that his GF doesn't really enjoy clubs, that sounds exactly like a girl would date, since she was quite serious about her studies (doing her masters). she finished her masters and came back to town.
That sounds like a good reason for people to believe Mike fucks Gillian. I don't know about you, but i am hyped about this
scenario to be real and come up in game soon. I want to see Gillian fuck!

Reactions: dogedoge

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I really really wish Gillian will make it into the story as a romancable character. She's cute and it would be very dramatic for Ian. And it provides so many possibilities, maybe we can try and get Ian reconnected with Gillian, or maybe have fun making him jealous of his ex as she's hooking up with his friends or Lena.
Eva said she has no plans for Gillian... However, I said it on Discord, my baseless theory is that before their breakup, Ian impregnated Gillian, she never told him, and if we see her next time, she's going to be Ian's baby mama, and it's up to him to choose how to act on it. Definitely would shake things up. And it would make sense to introduce Gillian as a plot device because she isn't even a side character at this point, just an extension of Ian's backstory. Could be interesting to see that backstory resurface in this unexpected fashion.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'm not sure if this has ever been talked about before, but what exactly does "Red String" mean?

I took to google, and I found this.

The Red Thread of Fate ( : 姻缘红线; : 姻緣紅線; : Yīnyuán hóngxiàn), also referred to as the Red Thread of Marriage, and other variants, is an belief originating from . It is commonly thought of as an invisible red cord around the finger of those that are destined to meet one another in a certain situation as they are "their true love".
Also called "Red String Theory".

Seems legit to me. Obviously, the two people involved in this "Red String" are Ian and Lena.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I'm not sure if this has ever been talked about before, but what exactly does "Red String" mean?

I took to google, and I found this.

Also called "Red String Theory".

Seems legit to me. Obviously, the two people involved in this "Red String" are Ian and Lena.
Yep. This is supported by Ian and Lena talking about destiny with each other in one of the earlier chapters.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Eva said she has no plans for Gillian... However, I said it on Discord, my baseless theory is that before their breakup, Ian impregnated Gillian, she never told him, and if we see her next time, she's going to be Ian's baby mama, and it's up to him to choose how to act on it. Definitely would shake things up. And it would make sense to introduce Gillian as a plot device because she isn't even a side character at this point, just an extension of Ian's backstory. Could be interesting to see that backstory resurface in this unexpected fashion.
The scene at the beginning of the game was a foreshadowing. The scene where Ian thinks he spots Gillian making out with another guy.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Hmm that is unfortunate. The character design is great at least from what we can tell from the picture.

I'm guessing she looks too similar to Ashley from GGGB or maybe Eva doesn't want another redhead in the game other than Holly? Either way that does leave more room for the existing characters so I can't complain.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes