Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Do you Think anything special will happen Before Wade´s birthday or will it be smooth sailing four 4 episodes until Everything converges?

Aug 17, 2020
I hope Eva Kiss has surprises for us, like Ian x Minerva scene :)
Smooth sailing could be interrupted by:
- Lena's dad feels very bad
- Lena's brother suddenly appears and insults her for some reason
- Wade quarrels with Ian because of Cindy's photoshoot
- Seymour or Agnes blackmails Lena

I'm curious about Stan and how he will communicate with Lena after that peeping

worldbong

Aug 21, 2017
Hi guys. What are the different partners each of the protagonists has so far? I've only got the following:
Ian - Alison, cherry, Emma and Lena
Lena - Robert, Ian, Mike and Axel
Any other possible combinations?
Does the path with Ed end with him sending Lena a comment, what about Stan?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Hi guys. What are the different partners each of the protagonists has so far? I've only got the following:
Ian - Alison, cherry, Emma and Lena
Lena - Robert, Ian, Mike and Axel
Any other possible combinations?
Does the path with Ed end with him sending Lena a comment, what about Stan?
Ian can get Minerva if you get her angry enough to try to fire you but then have enough stats to flip the tables.

Lena can get Louise if you tell her that Jeremy has been cheating on her and you don't sleep with Mike.

Ed content currently stops at him leaving the comments and walking into Lena while she's changing into her uniform if she doesn't complain to him about it. There will probably be more content soon if Lena chooses to help promote the cafe by doing nude modelling.

Stan has some content if you either had Lena help Stan when he first got his camera and she took off her shirt (requires high lust) or if you chose to have him be Lena's photographer instead of Danny.

neutral1

Apr 5, 2018
Really good game.

Chapter 6 had a lot of really hot scenes. The first time I played this, I just put Ian & Lena together. Now I think Lena/Robert and Ian/Allison are better so far. Well, throw Mike in the mix for Lena too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am really hoping we get something good with Holly and Cindy soon. Either character could go multiple ways.

I want to see a Seymour/Lena ending with a lot of kinkiness leading to it. How about them fooling around while watching Axel & Cindy go at it?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Damn , I am into male protagonist rather than female but I sure prefer to be Lena here than to be Ian, seems like almost all of the girls can't be trusted , even Allison I think even though she likes Ian but she seems willing to spread her legs to Jeremy if there's a chance by the way they were flirting not to mention Ivy seems to have the hots for Jeremy too . Damn how I wish I could be playing as Jeremy
Including Cindy seems to like Axel too, and I bet there will be erotic photoshoot with her and Axel too in the future , It will be so hot if there's a penetration

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Do you Think anything special will happen Before Wade´s birthday or will it be smooth sailing four 4 episodes until Everything converges?
Probably not 4 episodes but maybe 2 since the Wade birthday thing is due to happen at the end of the month.

Until then, the other special thing that can happen for Ian is, I'm guessing, the book convention date with Holly. Who knows.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019

It would be so hot if Seymour and Agnes blackmail Lena into fucking Axel on camera or something similar, or maybe suck Seymour's dick.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Oh God, blackmailing Lena into fucking Axel on camera would be the hottest thing ever!
Especially if she's doing it while in a relationship with Ian! :love:
Maybe she hides it from Ian too, and then he discovers it on her phone or the web or in an erotic gallery and gets mad on how wet she was and how much she loved Axel's thick cock in her pussy, all that behind his back in a "professional" photo shooting.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017

I see Stan filming sex vids of Lena and Ian for her stalkfap

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Maybe she hides it from Ian too, and then he discovers it on her phone or the web or in an erotic gallery and gets mad on how wet she was and how much she loved Axel's thick cock in her pussy, all that behind his back in a "professional" photo shooting.
My dick is throbbing

• Haha
Reactions: jduk

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Week two of development for Chapter Seven is wrapping up. I'm still on the first step of the pipeline, which is creating all of the drawings for the new update.
  • Last week I completed 5 scenes, and this week I have added 5 more. There's a total count of 10 scenes and 50 illustrations, plus a few variations and two animations. I'm really happy with how the images are turning out and I think this is my best line-work to date. I'm producing drawings at a rate my colorist is having trouble to manage, so adding someone else to the team is highly likely when I can afford to do so.
  • Done some research gathering to design new outfits and to plan the artwork for new scenes. As I continue to gather materials, I'm coming up with new scenes and adding this to this update. 4 characters than I wasn't sure would get a scene in this chapter will end up getting one. New customization options coming, too.
  • Did some minor writing for a couple scenes or paragraphs that were very clear in my head while working in the plot outline.
  • Commissioned 2 new backgrounds and 2 variations of an existing one. I want to expand the world and scenarios of the game, to get more variety and interesting situations.
There's still a ton of work to do, but I think I'm making good progress. 50 new illustrations are completed in the span of 2 weeks or so, and Chapter Seven mybe will beat my previous records, which was Chapter Six with a whooping total of 80 new illustrations. GGGB had around 30-40 new illustrations per chapter at it's peak, so I'm really pleased with the increase of both quantity and quality.
I'll keep you posted as work progresses!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Week two of development for Chapter Seven is wrapping up. I'm still on the first step of the pipeline, which is creating all of the drawings for the new update.
  • Last week I completed 5 scenes, and this week I have added 5 more. There's a total count of 10 scenes and 50 illustrations, plus a few variations and two animations. I'm really happy with how the images are turning out and I think this is my best line-work to date. I'm producing drawings at a rate my colorist is having trouble to manage, so adding someone else to the team is highly likely when I can afford to do so.
  • Done some research gathering to design new outfits and to plan the artwork for new scenes. As I continue to gather materials, I'm coming up with new scenes and adding this to this update. 4 characters than I wasn't sure would get a scene in this chapter will end up getting one. New customization options coming, too.
  • Did some minor writing for a couple scenes or paragraphs that were very clear in my head while working in the plot outline.
  • Commissioned 2 new backgrounds and 2 variations of an existing one. I want to expand the world and scenarios of the game, to get more variety and interesting situations.
There's still a ton of work to do, but I think I'm making good progress. 50 new illustrations are completed in the span of 2 weeks or so, and Chapter Seven mybe will beat my previous records, which was Chapter Six with a whooping total of 80 new illustrations. GGGB had around 30-40 new illustrations per chapter at it's peak, so I'm really pleased with the increase of both quantity and quality.
I'll keep you posted as work progresses!
Brickman ...

giphy.gif

;)

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes