BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Eva giving weekly updates? More and more proves to me that Eva is the best dev for this genre of games. Actually no, maybe even better than many triple A game devs. A lot more transparent and better communication than many for sure.
Indeed. How many AAA devs spout lies about their games being ready, with the only thing left is "polish", and yet later we find out they only started working on the game 1.5 years before the release... Basically, AAA devs are paid to lie.
I wish Eva Kiss is eventually able to grow into a full-on indie dev.

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
The different playthroughs are mind-boggling complex. If the dev is doing all the writing then call me impressed. This has to be one of the best-written games I've ever played, adult of otherwise. The options, the fact that every choice decides even minute details. An insane amount of work went into this thus far and I'll be joining your Patreon next payday. Simply incredible!!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Yeah right???
That is soooooo True man!

Anyway, in my ORS Ian never got a chance of fucking Lena
I hope it stays like that also in the future.
Then you're missing something big. In my current playthrough , I purposely let Lena accept anyone in her bed , making her a total slut which is not something I usually do as a female MC but it's just for the sake of comparison, who's the best guy ? then if the game is already complete I'll start all over again and this time I'll reject scenes that aren't interesting at all. I think Ian and Lena's scenes are the cherry on top as of now. Lena's scenes with Robert are hot and ofcourse with Mike is even hotter especially the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's just so wow damn , they just met but Lena already let him do that and he is currently the first one so far but with Ian I feel it's really different, Lena is banging guys like Robert and Mike for fun but she is making love to Ian, so as of now for me I think Ian won . I would love to see more Mike, and Jeremy, Ed with Lena for further comparison

Last edited:

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Then you're missing something big. In my current playthrough , I purposely let Lena accept anyone in her bed , making her a total slut which is not something I usually do as a female MC but it's just for the sake of comparison, who's the best guy ? then if the game is already complete I'll start all over again and this time I'll reject scenes that aren't interesting at all. I think Ian and Lena's scenes are the cherry on top as of now. Lena's scenes with Robert are hot and ofcourse with Mike is even hotter especially the
that's just so wow damn , they just met but Lena already let him do that and he is currently the first one so far but with Ian I feel it's really different, Lena is banging guys like Robert and Mike for fun but she is making love to Ian, so as of now for me I think Ian won . I would love to see more Mike, and Jeremy Ed with Lena for further comparison
I changed my mind about getting in a relationship with Ian.....but only because that is the only way I can cuck him, or even better Cheat on him.
So...things would be much hotter this way.
And in my opinion that is the only thing worth having a relationship with Ian

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I changed my mind about getting in a relationship with Ian.....but only because that is the only way I can cuck him, or even better Cheat on him.
So...things would be much hotter this way.
And in my opinion that is the only thing worth having a relationship with Ian
Well if you really want to cuck Ian that bad then you have to wait for future updates and let Ian do her and make them boyfriend and girlfriend but currently its not possible because they aren't yet and besides Lena so into him so the best scenes so far is the two MC making love . As for me the one I want to cuck now is Wade, let it be Ian or Axel

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Well if you really want to cuck Ian that bad then you have to wait for future updates and let Ian do her and make them boyfriend and girlfriend but currently its not possible because they aren't yet and besides Lena so into him so the best scenes so far is the two MC making love . As for me the one I want to cuck now is Wade, let it be Ian or Axel
Yeah, I know. I played the game too. I was talking about it as an hypothetical situation. I have hope in the future but I'm really doubtful about Eva developing that path (the one where Ian gets cucked), because I always got the impression she doesn't want to "hurt" him :LOL:. But as an NTR lover, and Cheating lover, my Hope will never die :cool:.
As for wade, yeah....from the previous update we really got a clue about what's happening next: Ian screwing Cindy behind Wade's back (And that's pretty Hot tooooo! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:)

Edit: About Cucking Wade, I think Cindy cheating on him with Axel would be sooo HOT!

Last edited:

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
So playing as Ian, it is possible to do both Cherry and Alison but with a price though ,
I really don't mind paying that price but I want to see scenes in Alison or Jeremy POV in the future
Actually, as a big Alison fan, i think the best route for Alison is to let Alison sleep with Jeremy first and you bang Cherry. This way you don't seem so desperate for Alison as you have banged Cherry and you are also sleeping with Lena, but Alison will admit in chapter 6, she hasnt seen Jeremy since they first slept if you give her enough attention ; meaning you need to meet with Alison and not Holly and Lena and again sleep with Alison after the club not Emma. And she knows about Lena. I have tried all and i think best route for Alison is this one. Sure you miss some scenes with Alison, but i prefer ; she hanging out with Jeremy but still prefers you.

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Actually, as a big Alison fan, i think the best route for Alison is to let Alison sleep with Jeremy first and you bang Cherry.
I have tried all and i think best route for Alison is this one.
That's more of a preference, I personally couldn't give a shit about Cherry and Lena and usually skip most of their scenes, don't even have Ian and Lena dating and more like acquaintances instead of friends. Also Ian isn't desperate at all for Allison, she's the one getting jealous of him with other girls and is barking like a dog and declaring her love for him in bed.

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
That's more of a preference, I personally couldn't give a shit about Cherry and Lena and usually skip most of their scenes, don't even have Ian and Lena dating and more like acquaintances instead of friends. Also Ian isn't desperate at all for Allison, she's the one getting jealous of him with other girls and is barking like a dog and declaring her love for him in bed.
But with this route you get to see Alison throwing little questions to Ian and see how she is falling for him more clearly.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Creating Our Red String's illustrations

I've been thinking about sharing with you guys more of what goes on with the creation of ORS's illustrations.

I follow the same basic process I already used with GGGB, but with this new project I made several changes to up the quality of the final product. I did everything myself in GGGB, and I had to cut a lot of corners, as you could clearly see. Thankfully, I just managed to make the art good enough to sustain the gaming experience I wanted to create. There a few drawing I really like in the old game, but it was very important for me to upgrade the presentation and quality of my project. I needed to invest.

With a more ambitious project in mind, delegating was an unavoidable step. Commissioning the number of full-color, hand drawn 2D illustrations I want to provide for each chapter of ORS would be incredibly expensive, so I knew I would still be in charge of drawing. But I could outsource the coloring of the drawings: that part of the process is really time-consuming, and I could find someone else to do it for me, and to do it way better.

Anyways, this is the process I follow now, that you can see in these images: first I draw the line-work for the illustration, manually tracing over photo-reference for the pose and anatomy, imprinting my characters onto it. Not having to do the color work myself anymore, I can take more time with this step, making the drawing tighter and more refined, with cleaner and careful line-work.

Then I send it to Lenadai so she can work with it. First she blocks in the flat colors. That's where I would stop in GGGB, just adding a subtle color gradient to make the drawing look warmer and more interesting. But now, Lenadai defines the volumes, adding in highlights and shadows on the figure, making them stand out a lot more. The second image is what she sends back to me.

Then I give the image a third pass, some sort of post-production. This is a new step that I began using in the ending of GGGB: I don't know if you noticed, but the final illustrations from GGGB had an extra dimension to them: ambient light.

Using this quick and simple technique, I airbrush some colors to make the scene more interesting visually, more dramatic and and immersive. I also add extra shadows or rim-lights to the figures, and color-correct everything to make sure the colors don't look off or out of place. Usually I don't have time to polish those aspects as much as I'd like, but I think this ambient-lightning technique provides striking results, making the illustration really come to life. I also blend in the background in a more effective way now, while in GGGB the drawings had a transparent background, overlaying the static background image.

ORS is still centred around an art style technique that puts quantity over quality, but quality is increasing with each new chapter. I was quite happy with how good some of the drawing in Chapter 6 looked, the better they've ever looked so far. And that chapter also had by far the biggest number of illustrations in any ORS or GGGB release. The ratio of quanty-and quality is shortening, and I'm proud of that.

I want to keep investing in all the areas of my game, like I'm doing: commissioning custom backgrounds and music, adding more people to the team to be able to make a bigger, better game. Bit by bit, with your help, we're getting there! Here are a few more WIP images, let me know if you want to see more like these and if you want me to talk about other aspects of the art creation process of the games.

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
But with this route you get to see Alison throwing little questions to Ian and see how she is falling for him more clearly.
Still obvious doing it normally, she's always had a thing for Ian and gets jealous about Lena and Ian even if you haven't done anything with Lena. She's already screaming she loves you and fucking barks like a dog for you. Blushes with Ian, and literally ignores Jeremy if you pay attention to her. Ian has never been shown being desperate for her, so your reasoning for letting her go with Jeremy so Ian won't look desperate doesn't make sense. She's desperate for Ian.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes