Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Still obvious doing it normally, she's always had a thing for Ian and gets jealous about Lena and Ian even if you haven't done anything with Lena. She's already screaming she loves you and fucking barks like a dog for you. Blushes with Ian, and literally ignores Jeremy if you pay attention to her. Ian has never been shown being desperate for her, so your reasoning for letting her go with Jeremy so Ian won't look desperate doesn't make sense. She's desperate for Ian.
Well He's aiming to get Cherry too that's why he prefer that route, that's okay if you your preference is to collect all the girls but we all know that greed has a consequence so player have to sacrifice Alison for 1 night, but If I were a solid Alison fan, I definitely won't let Jeremy touch her, even if I don't get to touch Cherry

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Well He's aiming to get Cherry too that's why he prefer that route, that's okay if you your preference is to collect all the girls but we all know that greed has a consequence so player have to sacrifice Alison for 1 night, but If I were a solid Alison fan, I definitely won't let Jeremy touch her, even if I don't get to touch Cherry
What if I AM a solid Alison Fan, but only want her to be Smashed by Jeremy's thick BBC? :sneaky:...;)

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Indeed. How many AAA devs spout lies about their games being ready, with the only thing left is "polish", and yet later we find out they only started working on the game 1.5 years before the release... Basically, AAA devs are paid to lie.
I wish Eva Kiss is eventually able to grow into a full-on indie dev.
Are you talking about Cyberpunk 2077? because fuck that was such a huge fuck up.:(

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
I dont think its possible for Ian to sleep with Cherry if he didnt go for her the first time.
Really?, that's disappointing. Ian only slept with allison first because i didn't want jeremy to fuck her first. i'm hoping there are more opportunities with cherry in the future that don't need you to sleep with her first.

• Angry
Reactions: Albaduldür

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Theory: In the next chapters Jeremy will find a way to fuck Lena and Ian will find out about it and one of the ways he will find revenge will be during the championship and if you did all the classes correctly from the Jiu-Jutsu guy you can beat his ass until he ends up in a wheelchair... Am i going too far or this is possible? considering the things we've seen in GGGB i think this can happen for sure

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Theory: In the next chapters Jeremy will find a way to fuck Lena and Ian will find out about it and one of the ways he will find revenge will be during the championship and if you did all the classes correctly from the Jiu-Jutsu guy you can beat his ass until he ends up in a wheelchair... Am i going too far or this is possible? considering the things we've seen in GGGB i think this can happen for sure
Depends on which route you take. Ian did dare Jeremy to ask out Alison, also exchanged pics with him. So in that route they'll be happy to share and give each other STDs. In other routes, it might not be that friendly.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
When is the walkthrough going to be updated?

(Or does it only happen when the next chapter is released?)

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
The different playthroughs are mind-boggling complex. If the dev is doing all the writing then call me impressed. This has to be one of the best-written games I've ever played, adult of otherwise. The options, the fact that every choice decides even minute details. An insane amount of work went into this thus far and I'll be joining your Patreon next payday. Simply incredible!!
I guess you didn't play Evakiss's previous game, Goog Girl Gone Bad. You should

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes