caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6 - JD Mod APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot and NourX

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
And again I'm facing the issue I faced in GGGB: so much different saves that I'm fuckin lost :LOL:
I can't remember what I did and where.
This is sooooo relatable!
We need a way to name our saves. A few games have implemented this feature so far (THIS USEFUL FEATURE), but not many. And I wonder why....among all the features one could implement this is by far the most USEFUL (or maybe one of the most useful). I can't really explain why. I saw this thing implemented in the game: "Angelica's Temptations" but that's it, that game and that game only. I guess that's a + 1 point in the rating of the game.

Anyway, if somebody could let Eva know I think this could be a great feature to be added in the game. Something to make this game even better.
And I'm saying that because this feature is needed the most in games such as ORS and GGGB since there's a whole lot of paths one can explore. We need this feature now more than ever since one can easily get lost while exploring all the paths simultaneously.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
This is sooooo relatable!
We need a way to name our saves. A few games have implemented this feature so far (THIS USEFUL FEATURE), but not many. And I wonder why....among all the features one could implement this is by far the most USEFUL (or maybe one of the most useful). I can't really explain why. I saw this thing implemented in the game: "Angelica's Temptations" but that's it, that game and that game only. I guess that's a + 1 point in the rating of the game.

Anyway, if somebody could let Eva know I think this could be a great feature to be added in the game. Something to make this game even better.
And I'm saying that because this feature is needed the most in games such as ORS and GGGB since there's a whole lot of paths one can explore. We need this feature now more than ever since one can easily get lost while exploring all the paths simultaneously.
It is already added. In the final version for chapter 6, you can name your saves.

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
About Saves:

From the start (even in GGGB if I remember correctly) you can add a title on each single page of the saves.

I know, that's not the same thing, but I get used to name, let's say, Page 5 as "Lena slut" with saves only from the route I play as dirty as possible and Page 10 as "Lena shy" with saves from the route where she focus only on one boy (or refuse to be pushed too far with Seymour).

You can't have granular control as with single save naming in chapter 6 (I haven't tried this option yet) but it really keeps me on track jumping from one route to another.

Reactions: jduk

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
This is something that I wonder myself. Is this just me or "our red string" is more "romantic", without the kinks of good girl going bad? Not that this is bad or good... just wondering.
Yes, ORS in general has a more serious and grounded story than GGGB, the kinkyness will come more from the relationships and their implications than from hardcore situations.

But to be fair, while you could fast track kinky stuff with Jack and Arthur in GGGB, most of the hardcore content was only really possible after Eric left, in the middle part of the game. Could just be that we're still too early in ORS' story for the hardcore stuff to start popping up.

Also, while it is still just getting started, on Lena's side of the story you can let her fall for Seymour's ploy and let his corruption of her be pretty successful, you can have her seduce Mike, and you can get some voyeur dynamics going on with Stan. And on Ian's side of the story you can hate-fuck your married MILF boss, so some hardcore content is starting to make its way into the game, it is just less gratuitous.

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
Tama is right, we added custom save names in chapter 6 final. You can read it in the changelog.
  • Added the option to manually name individual saves (thank you Lara for your mod!)

Reactions: Massi89 and zOrg5

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Female NPC poll results
A while ago I made a poll to ask you guys who was your favourite female NPC in ORS. After 1666 votes (ominous number), here are the results!
Cindy wins by landslide, with almost 500 votes, leaving everyone far, far behind!
Only Holly is somewhat close to her, but they're still apart by 105 votes.
The third place is for Ivy, but she's far behind Cindy and Holly on votes, with 233.
This three girls share the podium, and you guys seem to like them a lot more than the rest of the cast!
Alison and Emma are almost tied at the fourth and fifth place, only separated by 3 votes, and Emma had the lead over Alison for most of the duration of the poll.
Cherry and Louise are also contesting the sixth and seventh place, where Cherry edges out Louise by a few votes. She got a lot of love when she was first introduced, but her popularity doesn't come close to the winning trio.
Minerva is left in the last place, but that's hardly surprising. I was hoping she'd earn a few more points after Chapter 6, though!
What do you think about the poll? Does the result reflect your personal preferences? And would you like me to do a similar poll to determine your favourite male NPC?

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Tama is right, we added custom save names in chapter 6 final. You can read it in the changelog.
  • Added the option to manually name individual saves (thank you Lara for your mod!)
Well, I haven't played v 0.6 final yet, only the alpha. So I was referring to the alpha version. My bad, I guess I'm gonna download the final version right now then (y)
Thank you! ;)

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
About Saves:

From the start (even in GGGB if I remember correctly) you can add a title on each single page of the saves.

I know, that's not the same thing, but I get used to name, let's say, Page 5 as "Lena slut" with saves only from the route I play as dirty as possible and Page 10 as "Lena shy" with saves from the route where she focus only on one boy (or refuse to be pushed too far with Seymour).

You can't have granular control as with single save naming in chapter 6 (I haven't tried this option yet) but it really keeps me on track jumping from one route to another.
Thanks! I didn't know about that!
I guess I'm a newby player, I haven't spent much time playing these games 'cause of life issues.....you know, I'll try that next time I'm playing ORS (y)

Last edited:

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020

Female NPC poll results
A while ago I made a poll to ask you guys who was your favourite female NPC in ORS. After 1666 votes (ominous number), here are the results!
Cindy wins by landslide, with almost 500 votes, leaving everyone far, far behind!
The third place is for Ivy, but she's far behind Cindy and Holly on votes, with 233.
This three girls share the podium, and you guys seem to like them a lot more than the rest of the cast!
Alison and Emma are almost tied at the fourth and fifth place, only separated by 3 votes, and Emma had the lead over Alison for most of the duration of the poll.
Cherry and Louise are also contesting the sixth and seventh place, where Cherry edges out Louise by a few votes. She got a lot of love when she was first introduced, but her popularity doesn't come close to the winning trio.
Minerva is left in the last place, but that's hardly surprising. I was hoping she'd earn a few more points after Chapter 6, though!
What do you think about the poll? Does the result reflect your personal preferences? And would you like me to do a similar poll to determine your favourite male NPC?
She didn't add Lena as a option because she new Lena was going to lose, right?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm joking, I am joking!
Please don't get offended ahahahahha I know this was for female NPCs only ahahah
Anyway, yes: I'd like you to do a similar poll to determine our favorite female NPC. :)

• Haha
Reactions: a-pollo

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020

Female NPC poll results

Makes a lot of sense.

Cindy, Holly, Ivy, Louise and Minerva - each belong to a specific "character type" who invoke extreme reactions of love/hate among players.

(While I do love them a lot) personally, I find Alison, Emma and Cherry to be the type of characters who make for a more interesting relationship (in a grounded sort of way).

Then again, as the story progresses further, they too might settle into their own specific type :unsure: Guess, we'll just have to wait and see.

neutral1

Apr 5, 2018
I think Ivy's position is an interesting one in the poll. You would think the most sexually open woman might top the charts, but she falls somewhere in the middle. But Ivy is ahead of both Allison and Emma who have had hot sex scenes already. The two winners are women we really haven't seen much of yet. I think a lot of players are intrigued by them.

MagiLord

Aug 25, 2018
I think Ivy's position is an interesting one in the poll. You would think the most sexually open woman might top the charts, but she falls somewhere in the middle. But Ivy is ahead of both Allison and Emma who have had hot sex scenes already. The two winners are women we really haven't seen much of yet. I think a lot of players are intrigued by them.
I actually came to the opposite conclusion. Although Ivy is featured consistently along Lena's side of the story, there doesn't seem to be much of 'an angle' when it comes to a proper route. I doubt that it'll be possible for Ian to have sex with her, and other than the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it just wouldn't seem she'll be a focus of future storylines. If anything, the fact that she's gotten as much as she has without having much relevance would support that sexually open and confident woman often do top charts.

Furthermore, Louise is technically as sexually open as Ivy, but she lacks all the confidence (hence the clingyness). Despite having lesbian scenes, scenes with Jeremy & being the focus of a route, she's far below.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes