mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
WAITTT CAN YOU HAVE SEX WITH MINEVRA IN THIS VERSION OR IS THIS A TEASE??????
You can already have sex with her, basically you have to be a dick to her any chance you get, eventually she'll try to fire you and you get a chance to hate fuck her.

Gabe Inhalls

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
You can already have sex with her, basically you have to be a dick to her any chance you get, eventually she'll try to fire you and you get a chance to hate fuck her.
Ooooohhhhhh, I was trying to get on her good side. This is Eva Kiss we are talking about why the fuck didn't I think there would be a hate fuck route

• Haha
Reactions: scor099

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Ooooohhhhhh, I was trying to get on her good side. This is Eva Kiss we are talking about why the fuck didn't I think there would be a hate fuck route
The best thing to do is to have a save for the beginning of each chapter, that way, if Eva adds stuff you always have an easier way than just starting over.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I wasn't expecting it too to be honest. I was kinda shocked when I first discovered it.
Don't misunderstand me, I was pleasantly shocked ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cicica

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not just pissing her off but you need to be truthful when writting reviews (or change with Holly) and bypass Minerva to acess Seymour's publisher by talking with him.

juicycarmen

Feb 3, 2020

Creating Our Red String's illustrations

I've been thinking about sharing with you guys more of what goes on with the creation of ORS's illustrations.

I follow the same basic process I already used with GGGB, but with this new project I made several changes to up the quality of the final product. I did everything myself in GGGB, and I had to cut a lot of corners, as you could clearly see. Thankfully, I just managed to make the art good enough to sustain the gaming experience I wanted to create. There a few drawing I really like in the old game, but it was very important for me to upgrade the presentation and quality of my project. I needed to invest.

With a more ambitious project in mind, delegating was an unavoidable step. Commissioning the number of full-color, hand drawn 2D illustrations I want to provide for each chapter of ORS would be incredibly expensive, so I knew I would still be in charge of drawing. But I could outsource the coloring of the drawings: that part of the process is really time-consuming, and I could find someone else to do it for me, and to do it way better.

Anyways, this is the process I follow now, that you can see in these images: first I draw the line-work for the illustration, manually tracing over photo-reference for the pose and anatomy, imprinting my characters onto it. Not having to do the color work myself anymore, I can take more time with this step, making the drawing tighter and more refined, with cleaner and careful line-work.

Then I send it to Lenadai so she can work with it. First she blocks in the flat colors. That's where I would stop in GGGB, just adding a subtle color gradient to make the drawing look warmer and more interesting. But now, Lenadai defines the volumes, adding in highlights and shadows on the figure, making them stand out a lot more. The second image is what she sends back to me.

Then I give the image a third pass, some sort of post-production. This is a new step that I began using in the ending of GGGB: I don't know if you noticed, but the final illustrations from GGGB had an extra dimension to them: ambient light.

Using this quick and simple technique, I airbrush some colors to make the scene more interesting visually, more dramatic and and immersive. I also add extra shadows or rim-lights to the figures, and color-correct everything to make sure the colors don't look off or out of place. Usually I don't have time to polish those aspects as much as I'd like, but I think this ambient-lightning technique provides striking results, making the illustration really come to life. I also blend in the background in a more effective way now, while in GGGB the drawings had a transparent background, overlaying the static background image.

ORS is still centred around an art style technique that puts quantity over quality, but quality is increasing with each new chapter. I was quite happy with how good some of the drawing in Chapter 6 looked, the better they've ever looked so far. And that chapter also had by far the biggest number of illustrations in any ORS or GGGB release. The ratio of quanty-and quality is shortening, and I'm proud of that.

I want to keep investing in all the areas of my game, like I'm doing: commissioning custom backgrounds and music, adding more people to the team to be able to make a bigger, better game. Bit by bit, with your help, we're getting there! Here are a few more WIP images, let me know if you want to see more like these and if you want me to talk about other aspects of the art creation process of the games.

Literally DaVinci in the flesh

Mar 19, 2020
Am I a nerd for playing both this and GGGB in a wholesome romantic way? Like, I get the wish to fuck other people but Lena and Ian are just so damn cute I don't have the heart to separate them...

I even wanted to stop fucking Alison on the night before the second Lena scene, but the game wouldn't let me :(

I just want them to get over all difficulties the game poses in the next chapters, they're damn perfect for each other.

Iojeo

Aug 31, 2020
Am I a nerd for playing both this and GGGB in a wholesome romantic way? Like, I get the wish to fuck other people but Lena and Ian are just so damn cute I don't have the heart to separate them...

I even wanted to stop fucking Alison on the night before the second Lena scene, but the game wouldn't let me :(

I just want them to get over all difficulties the game poses in the next chapters, they're damn perfect for each other.
Nah. I felt the same way. Ultimately, it's your playthrough. Play however you want to play it.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I think in the next photoshoot Ian might be asked to join in/hold the camera for Axel.
Yess, While Axel will be doing to Cindy the same stuff He did to Lena during that photoshoot wit that old GILF Lady.
That's why Ian will be Holding the Camera, 'Cause Axel will be busy doing something else ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: jduk

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
Yess, While Axel will be doing to Cindy the same stuff He did to Lena during that photoshoot wit that old GILF Lady.
That's why Ian will be Holding the Camera, 'Cause Axel will be busy doing something else ;)
I think it could be more in Eva's style otherwise: Axel suggesting Ian to get in the frame pushing them just a little, Cindy and Ian struggling between discomfort and arousal for each other.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
I think it could be more in Eva's style otherwise: Axel suggesting Ian to get in the frame pushing them just a little, Cindy and Ian struggling between discomfort and arousal for each other.
Yes, that's what came to mind. Also asking Ian to sketch her one day.
Yes, if you go for Ian cuck route.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018

Meh, I don't think they're cute I think they're cliche as fuck. Romances like this is everything I hated in movies ever since I was a kid - a guy and girl briefly glances at each other in a crowd and you just know they gonna fall madly in love now cuz they were destined to be together or some shit. Boring, dumb, predictable, and too straight for my liking. But if that's what gets you off, man, then who am I to judge :HideThePain:

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Meh, I don't think they're cute I think they're cliche as fuck. Romances like this is everything I hated in movies ever since I was a kid - a guy and girl briefly glances at each other in a crowd and you just know they gonna fall madly in love now cuz they were destined to be together or some shit. Boring, dumb, predictable, and too straight for my liking. But if that's what gets you off, man, then who am I to judge :HideThePain:
Finally someone awake here.
The situation is so cliche I'm literally nauseated by it. This is not like how the real world really fucking works. A boy and a girl destined to be together.....aww.... this is so dumb Man.
But, Hey, it's still a game and some people might like it, so I'm not gonna judge those people.
Even if I think of this situation as being Boring, dumb, plain, dull....I'd like to spice things up rather than being in a boring ORDINARY relationship.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes