ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
1608680617881.png

Really, I can't understand the Cindy hype. What's so great of her? Nice body, but that's dime a dozen in this game, and? She's pretty bitchy tbh and as soon as things don't go her way she gets angry.
She loses a game of pool and gets angry, you point out her mistake by not telling Wade about the photoshoot and gets angry lol.
Forgive me but I don't like her:HideThePain: But maybe you can try telling me what you see in her, I'm genuinely curious.

For example, I'd choose Ivy over Cindy anyday. Arguably best body in game, a confident and independent girl who despite her image seems a good person so far. In fact she has no problems starting a friendship with Holly and taking someone so different from her world and the people she's used to being with under her wing. But she's only the third most favourite:cry:

Please don't hate me lol. I even played Cindy's path and my opinion of her didn't change much. But everyone seems to love her and I fail to understand why:HideThePain: Tbh blondes aren't my favourites in real life too, so that could also be one of the reasons.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
And again I'm facing the issue I faced in GGGB: so much different saves that I'm fuckin lost :LOL:
I can't remember what I did and where.
yeah, that's bound to happen with a game as complex as this. that's why i would suggest you to always start from scratch and try to memorize what option does what. not only can you divert your playthrough to a path that you may want to experience after an update, but you also have the chance to easily tweak your main playthroughs for missed scenes that might occur (also helps prevent save corruption, that can happen after new updates) . the only downside is, you have to be able to memorize the options in the first place
Yes, ORS in general has a more serious and grounded story than GGGB, the kinkyness will come more from the relationships and their implications than from hardcore situations.

But to be fair, while you could fast track kinky stuff with Jack and Arthur in GGGB, most of the hardcore content was only really possible after Eric left, in the middle part of the game. Could just be that we're still too early in ORS' story for the hardcore stuff to start popping up.

Also, while it is still just getting started, on Lena's side of the story you can let her fall for Seymour's ploy and let his corruption of her be pretty successful, you can have her seduce Mike, and you can get some voyeur dynamics going on with Stan. And on Ian's side of the story you can hate-fuck your married MILF boss, so some hardcore content is starting to make its way into the game, it is just less gratuitous.
in light of that, ORS is already pretty filled with sex scene options, or at least a variety of partners. lena can have sex with 4 different people, one of which is ian who also has additionally 4 more options. where as in GGGB had at the 6th update, 3 possible options i think.
so i definitely think there is a lot of room for getting wilder in ORS. sure since the story is more focused on characters, it might not get as crazy as GGGB was at the end, but i would be surprised if this wouldn't entail some moresomes in the future. i mean so far the games screams for a jeremy/alison/ian threesome, or i doubt there won't be a holly/ian/lena at some point. there might as well come a ivy/lena/holly.
however i could imagine that there won't ever be an orgy of any kind.

Female NPC poll results
A while ago I made a poll to ask you guys who was your favourite female NPC in ORS. After 1666 votes (ominous number), here are the results!
Cindy wins by landslide, with almost 500 votes, leaving everyone far, far behind!
Only Holly is somewhat close to her, but they're still apart by 105 votes.
The third place is for Ivy, but she's far behind Cindy and Holly on votes, with 233.
This three girls share the podium, and you guys seem to like them a lot more than the rest of the cast!
Alison and Emma are almost tied at the fourth and fifth place, only separated by 3 votes, and Emma had the lead over Alison for most of the duration of the poll.
Cherry and Louise are also contesting the sixth and seventh place, where Cherry edges out Louise by a few votes. She got a lot of love when she was first introduced, but her popularity doesn't come close to the winning trio.
Minerva is left in the last place, but that's hardly surprising. I was hoping she'd earn a few more points after Chapter 6, though!
What do you think about the poll? Does the result reflect your personal preferences? And would you like me to do a similar poll to determine your favourite male NPC?
i'm not asking about individual opinion here, but can someone explain to me why cindy is so popular?
i mean i like her too and it's not like i can't understand why some people would favor her, but why is she leading so far away from the others in the poll for example?

Reactions: dogedoge

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
View attachment 952217

Really, I can't understand the Cindy hype. What's so great of her? Nice body, but that's dime a dozen in this game, and? She's pretty bitchy tbh and as soon as things don't go her way she gets angry.
She loses a game of pool and gets angry, you point out her mistake by not telling Wade about the photoshoot and gets angry lol.
Forgive me but I don't like her:HideThePain: But maybe you can try telling me what you see in her, I'm genuinely curious.

For example, I'd choose Ivy over Cindy anyday. Arguably best body in game, a confident and independent girl who despite her image seems a good person so far. In fact she has no problems starting a friendship with Holly and taking someone so different from her world and the people she's used to being with under her wing. But she's only the third most favourite:cry:

Please don't hate me lol. I even played Cindy's path and my opinion of her didn't change much. But everyone seems to love her and I fail to understand why:HideThePain: Tbh blondes aren't my favourites in real life too, so that could also be one of the reasons.
Cindy is not my personal favorite, but her interactions with Ian are the best. Yes, she's bitchy when things don't go her way, but, well, all top girls (excluding Holly) are bitchy when angry. Lena, Ivy (towards Louise), Alison (towards Perry). Aside from that, she's genuinely supportive and can actually inspire people. And the fact that Ian can do the same for her, well, she doesn't just take it for granted but makes sure to let you know how she appreciates it. And you can also educate her on how to be more considerate, so in further updates, her one major flaw probably won't be as noticeable.

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
I would love if eva would upload the art (in delayed intervals ofc) to e-hentai like she did with gggb. Helps us see what we’re missing out on

Reactions: Malkovichi

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Cindy is not my personal favorite, but her interactions with Ian are the best. Yes, she's bitchy when things don't go her way, but, well, all top girls (excluding Holly) are bitchy when angry. Lena, Ivy (towards Louise), Alison (towards Perry). Aside from that, she's genuinely supportive and can actually inspire people. And the fact that Ian can do the same for her, well, she doesn't just take it for granted but makes sure to let you know how she appreciates it. And you can also educate her on how to be more considerate, so in further updates, her one major flaw probably won't be as noticeable.
That was actually a well-thought out answer to the Cindy question. Intriguing and insightful. Nicely done, BloodyMares.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 952217

You are not the only one. Quite surprised the patrons like Cindy the most too. Considering how much of a spoiled brat attitude she has i was expecting her to be lower than Holly and Ivy.
Hell i even have a Minerva playthrough but Cindy...urg. :poop:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I actually do like Cindy. I think she, so far, has the best friendship with Ian. They have the most notable scenes too, I think, besides Lena. The pool game was cool, the dancing at the club. The photoshoot. All of those are well done and interesting, from playful stuff (the pool game) to teasing/sexy (photoshoot). They are both supportive of each other too, which is always nice.

I think a big component is Wade, he isn't very likable at all (same as almost all the male NPC's) and is a significant part in Cindy being so highly ranked because they want to take her from him. She is notable as the only girl to be in a serious relationship in the game, besides the cafe owner lady (whose name I forgot) and Louise, who isn't very nice to anyone, including Lena if not on her path. But you can also argue that Louise isn't in a serious relationship, since Jeremy is banging everything he can.

She is also one of the only girls who are sort of "in the middle" on the corrupt/innocent scale. Holly is far into the innocent, and the other girls are all fairly corrupt. Cindy and Lena are somewhere in the middle, maybe Louise too. That makes them interesting, they could go either way. Obviously this doesn't count the cafe owner lady and some of the other girls who haven't had any scenes or buildup yet.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
View attachment 952217

I don't think I agreed this much with someone in a loooong fucking time, mate

sterlingforces

Jun 29, 2018

Female NPC poll results
A while ago I made a poll to ask you guys who was your favourite female NPC in ORS. After 1666 votes (ominous number), here are the results!
Cindy wins by landslide, with almost 500 votes, leaving everyone far, far behind!
Only Holly is somewhat close to her, but they're still apart by 105 votes.
The third place is for Ivy, but she's far behind Cindy and Holly on votes, with 233.
This three girls share the podium, and you guys seem to like them a lot more than the rest of the cast!
Alison and Emma are almost tied at the fourth and fifth place, only separated by 3 votes, and Emma had the lead over Alison for most of the duration of the poll.
Cherry and Louise are also contesting the sixth and seventh place, where Cherry edges out Louise by a few votes. She got a lot of love when she was first introduced, but her popularity doesn't come close to the winning trio.
Minerva is left in the last place, but that's hardly surprising. I was hoping she'd earn a few more points after Chapter 6, though!
What do you think about the poll? Does the result reflect your personal preferences? And would you like me to do a similar poll to determine your favourite male NPC?
I don't think it's a coincidence that the top 3 choices are characters that don't have sex scenes yet. The poll seems to be a snapshot of who the community is thirsting over at this time, after 6 chapters of teasing and build up. It would be interesting to see how that poll would change as the rest of the scenes get released.

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
No one is trying to shame anyone. It's just that we don't see how a plain character that represents 90% of girls on social media takes number one... It's like people want these games to be boring and predictable
I mean its your opinion. I dont find Cindy boring. She has the best interactions with Ian. She has a nice story going and she is yet to get a scene and she is hot af. Also she is like that forbidden fruit to Ian. Girlfriend of his friend. Personally my favourite Alison but Cindy is close second

Also you have a Holly banner so how corruptinig the nerd girl is not predictable?

You want people to vote for Emma -not hot to everyone, we know little about her-, or Ivy -thot,nice friend,little story- ?

"It's like people want these games to be boring and predictable"

This is just your opinion and yes, you are trying to shame people with this sentence.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
No one is trying to shame anyone. It's just that we don't see how a plain character that represents 90% of girls on social media takes number one... It's like people want these games to be boring and predictable
Same incomprehensible thing was the massive fanbase für bimbofication of Ashley in GGGB. There are strange people around the internet ...

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
For me personally the reason why Cindy is my favourite is because to me she is the female character with the most personality, i just like how she interacts with Ian, lots of chemistry. At first i didn't like her because yeah she did come across as a bitch. but later on she grew on me, when she was talking to Ian in later chapters about how she feels lost in life wants to find a passion, and is actually pretty insecure. she is still pretty selfish, but its obviously not all of her. for me she's a character that can go either way, she can continue along the bitchy path and become more selfish and corrupted or she can grow and learn to find her own passions.

I'm probably the only one who doesn't want Ian to cuck Wade. I still want my Ian to end up with Cindy, but only after she has already broken up with Wade. I want my Ian to have a good influence on Cindy sort of like a reverse corruption route, where he helps her find her passion and she ends up growing and becoming less selfish.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
For me personally the reason why Cindy is my favourite is because to me she is the female character with the most personality, i just like how she interacts with Ian, lots of chemistry. At first i didn't like her because yeah she did come across as a bitch. but later on she grew on me, when she was talking to Ian in later chapters about how she feels lost in life wants to find a passion, and is actually pretty insecure. she is still pretty selfish, but its obviously not all of her. for me she's a character that can go either way, she can continue along the bitchy path and become more selfish and corrupted or she can grow and learn to find her own passions.

I'm probably the only one who doesn't want Ian to cuck Wade. I still want my Ian to end up with Cindy, but only after she has already broken up with Wade. I want my Ian to have a good influence on Cindy sort of like a reverse corruption route, where he helps her find her passion and she ends up growing and becoming less selfish.
I'm worried that if you dont cuck Wade, Axel will, which I hope is preventable without cucking your friend.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Same incomprehensible thing was the massive fanbase für bimbofication of Ashley in GGGB. There are strange people around the internet ...
The support for Ashley's bimbofication was hardly surprising considering Arthur was the GGGB community's favorite male character. I remember Eva mentioning how shocked she was that people liked him so much. Originally, he wasn't supposed to play the big role he eventually had in the story.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes