Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Damn , I am into male protagonist rather than female but I sure prefer to be Lena here than to be Ian, seems like almost all of the girls can't be trusted , even Allison I think even though she likes Ian but she seems willing to spread her legs to Jeremy if there's a chance by the way they were flirting not to mention Ivy seems to have the hots for Jeremy too . Damn how I wish I could be playing as Jeremy

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Damn , I am into male protagonist rather than female but I sure prefer to be Lena here than to be Ian, seems like almost all of the girls can't be trusted , even Allison I think even though she likes Ian but she seems willing to spread her legs to Jeremy if there's a chance by the way they were flirting not to mention Ivy seems to have the hots for Jeremy too . Damn how I wish I could be playing as Jeremy
Lena can literally fuck whoever while being interested in Ian and Ian does the same, Allison only fucks Jeremy if you aren't interested in her, and literally ignores him and shuts him down if you pay attention to her. Still not sure about Ivy cause she got pissed with Jeremy after the whole cheating thing he was doing.

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
I'm not sure if this has ever been talked about before, but what exactly does "Red String" mean?

I took to google, and I found this.

Also called "Red String Theory".

Seems legit to me. Obviously, the two people involved in this "Red String" are Ian and Lena.
In french language a string is a thong ! But we are notoriously sex oriented. So our red string is pretty well spotted.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I also wish Ian was a bit more cooler, but I guess, that he's getting there. If you build his confidence and skills and if the development of his character is handled well, he's gonna grow much stronger, it seems. I mean, the scene with the boss was kind of an indication of him growing bigger balls. To me it seems, that Eva wanted him to have a character arc of someone, that starts as bland and ordinary at first, but develops into something we want, be it strong alpha who overcomes his limits and grows, or a weak beta that regresses even more.

I myself don't like playing female protags much, because I like to roleplay as dominant characters and most sexual content with female protags is them being submissive, this game included. I just can't force myself to play as someone who lets others dominate them. Another factor is that we also play as Ian, so I want to help him and be nice to him while playing as Lena and vice versa. But there were at least some very good scenes in my my playthrough as Lena, so it's not a waste for me. I also wish there was more buildup and a bit more organic approach to the romantic/sexual relationship between the 2 protags, but it's still fine, I guess.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2020
I also wish Ian was a bit more cooler, but I guess, that he's getting there. If you build his confidence and skills and if the development of his character is handled well, he's gonna grow much stronger, it seems. I mean, the scene with the boss was kind of an indication of him growing bigger balls. To me it seems, that Eva wanted him to have a character arc of someone, that starts as bland and ordinary at first, but develops into something we want, be it strong alpha who overcomes his limits and grows, or a weak beta that regresses even more.
I'm looking forward to the fighting tournament. I wish Ian would win. May be we will see a final match Ian vs Jeremy. In this way Albaduldür in his playthrough will make Ian suffer a lot. But my Ian will try his best to become a winner.

OH GOD YES!
I think you'll get what you want. Lena has a couple of choises to become interested in big cocks, so you should just wait another update.

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I'm looking forward to the fighting tournament. I wish Ian would win. May be we will see a final match Ian vs Jeremy. In this way Albaduldür in his playthrough will make Ian suffer a lot. But my Ian will try his best to become a winner.
Unlikely, I think Jeremy is in a different weight class than Ian so they wouldn't fight. If I had to speculate a bit wildly, I think Jeremy will do well in the tournament and draw the attention of some black rapper or something that will be attending the event and will then want Jeremy to join his entourage. That's how Jeremy gets inserted into a more hardcore crowd and how we eventually get Alisson/Louise/Lena to BBC gangbangs.

And who would that rapper be? Considering GGGB cameos are happening, I would like to remind everyone that Tyrone was a character whose ending was pretty unchangeable in GGGB...

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes