Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
How many sex scenes Emma has so far? I am only aware of the one Ian fucks her asshole.
Also Lena is, in almost all runs, slut, let's be real.
Holly turning into a bbc slut or gangbanged or fucking with guys like Axel etc is a nice outcome for me, maybe i am perv, i don't know. :devilish:.
You're not a perv, You're a Brother.

As for Emma, I don't know....I haven't played her part yet. I'm a little busy at the moment and can't play ORS frequently

aftvisajoke

Jun 6, 2017
How many sex scenes Emma has so far? I am only aware of the one Ian fucks her asshole.
Holly turning into a bbc slut or gangbanged or fucking with guys like Axel etc is a nice outcome for me, maybe i am perv, i don't know. :devilish:.
Only 1 scene with Emma so far.

Reactions: jduk

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
The load save option doesnt work while in the game, it acts the same as the save file option, using the compressed version

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
No more pervert than the rest of us, you can be sure of that. All in all, you are in good company.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Did Gillian cheat on Ian ? If so then I'll try to modify the script because not a fan of a game where MC has been cheated automatically (except Acting Lesson) at the beginning and seems like Allison will cuck him with Jeremy unknowingly the way she is flirting and Lena fooling around with other guys (optional though) , Fortunately I can play as Lena and I wish I could play as Jeremy instead of Ian

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Did Gillian cheat on Ian ? If so then I'll try to modify the script because not a fan of a game where MC has been cheated automatically (except Acting Lesson) at the beginning and seems like Allison will cuck him with Jeremy unknowingly the way she is flirting and Lena fooling around with other guys (optional though) , Fortunately I can play as Lena and I wish I could play as Jeremy instead of Ian
This should answer your question:

"Gillian..."
"Four years we had spent together."
"Four years next to the girl I thought was the love of my life..."
"Four years that ended up in the trash, along with my feelings, my self-esteem and my trust."
"A whole year ago, with Gillian, before knowing she was cheating on me..."

And I don't think Allison will do that, unless you want too.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
LOL modifying the script doesn't spare you from the canon storyline. So what Ian got cheated on, it happens in the real world. Get over it and start going after Cindy if you're so into being the one who cucks.

Shäzzle

Jul 31, 2017
Hey guys! I haven't played this game since v0.4. Would you recommend I start a new playthrough because of the changes made or are they just minor?

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
A lot of brothers like to preface this by saying something like "no homo", but I just want to put this straight up on the table that personally, I'm all about that gay shit.

Now this game is amazing, and one thing that I would love to see in the future is a gay route, since as a bi man myself, I do appreciate some male bonding, and I think that the potential is there for it to work well in a game as great as this one.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Yeah, she cucked him. I would like to know the full story at some point in the game.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
A lot of brothers like to preface this by saying something like "no homo", but I just want to put this straight up on the table that personally, I'm all about that gay shit.

Now this game is amazing, and one thing that I would love to see in the future is a gay route, since as a bi man myself, I do appreciate some male bonding, and I think that the potential is there for it to work well in a game as great as this one.
Hey there ! Great sig ;)

Sadly, as much as some people here agree with you (and I'm one even if I'd never play it cause I'm straight and not bi-curious) Eva has said she wouldn't do a gay road, or even a bi-one for Ian.
She's afraid to do it wrong I guess, and I think maybe to hurt her "business" as well with how people can get weird with that.

It's a shame I do agree there is space for it, maybe in a dlc in the future ? And I believe if someone can pull it off it's Eva.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I think it was just cheating/her having an affair, no ntr involved. We'll probably find out more in the future. Who knows, maybe she did it with Arthur from GGGB :). I hope it's not Mike though.
I think it'd be great for symmetry if Mike was indeed the one who cucked Ian (willingly or unwillingly). Then you'd have the possibility to have Lena have sex with Mike and Ian with Cherry, which would confront them and maybe in an odd way help them to move on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dogedoge and jduk
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes