riot21

Aug 11, 2019
I did and I'm glad I did it, she's one of the best devs and she deserves it. (y)

I know I can get for free in a few hours but I wanted to support her.
Agreed. I have supported her a few times with GGGB, I just can't afford the ongoing monthly costs.

Reactions: scor099

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Agreed. I have supported her a few times with GGGB, I just can't afford the ongoing monthly costs.

I to am a poor impoverished game player, the last time I donated my many many children had to eat a thin broth made from the boiling of socks.

On the plus side, I did have nice clean socks to wear the next day! Just remember every silver lining has a cloud!

• Haha
Reactions: riot21

riot21

Aug 11, 2019
I to am a poor impoverished game player, the last time I donated my many many children had to eat a thin broth made from the boiling of socks.

On the plus side, I did have nice clean socks to wear the next day! Just remember every silver lining has a cloud!
Unfortunately I do have many many children, and I'm all out of socks :eek:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Considering that the link has not been shared, I beg all the lucky patrons who played the Ch. 2 not to discuss it here yet, even with spoiler tags. You can easily do it on Patreon, where Eva can read the feedback, and we won't have to suffer the temptation to click on those spoilers. We are overhyped as it is, additional teasing only irritates.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Played it. I'm beyond amazed. This is shaping to be my favourite gaming experience ever. The only bad thing is that now I have to wait to get more and to see how the story continues... I don't really want to share the links because I feel Eva is the one developer really deserves support and compared to other adult game developers she's not getting nearly enough. Anyways I'm sure someone will share the links soon, but holy fuck I can only imagine what she would be able to do with the amount of money other devs are making, this looks like a game made by a professional studio and not by a single person. She's even adding an OST, if that's not love for your craft tell me what is

Can't wait especially after that review. I can understand you not wanting to share the link. Patreons absolutly deserve first crack at the game.

I read Eva's review of chapter 2 and I am blown away. I really hope like Brickman that more and more people play GGGB AND ORS and get to know this game. She deserves it. The commitment, passion and the creativity definitely put her at the top of Devs here.

Reactions: KDXvd
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes