Sep 11, 2019
We need a hero...
We're holding on for a hero till the end of the night! (S)He's got to be strong and (s)he's got to be fast and (s)he's to be fresh from the fight!

I get it. She kinda looks like "evil" willow from the episode with an alternate universe Sunnydale where Buffy never appeared.
Ah Vampire Willow. Her and Black Lady from Sailor Moon are definitively to blame for my corruption fetish. l And also Laurie from Big Wolf on Campus, but nobody remembers Big Wolf on Campus.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Played it. I'm beyond amazed. This is shaping to be my favourite gaming experience ever. The only bad thing is that now I have to wait to get more and to see how the story continues... I don't really want to share the links because I feel Eva is the one developer really deserves support and compared to other adult game developers she's not getting nearly enough. Anyways I'm sure someone will share the links soon, but holy fuck I can only imagine what she would be able to do with the amount of money other devs are making, this looks like a game made by a professional studio and not by a single person. She's even adding an OST, if that's not love for your craft tell me what is

Unlocked
Our Red String: Chapter 2 (Alpha)

IMPORTANT: As I explained in another post, the game has been reworked from the ground up, so you will need to start a new game. If you use save files from chapter 1 you will experience game-breaking bugs.
So here it is, finally...! This month's work has been incredibly intense and I've poured my soul into this! With the ongoing quarantine all I did was sit in front of the computer and work, no weekends or any of that nonsense! I feel spent right now, but I'm very proud with Chapter 2, and excited to begin working on Chapter 3 already...
With Breadloaf's help I finished reworking the sprite system, added a functioning gallery for the selfies the player will be sending and receiving through the game and added a more comprehensive calendar. I also added that budget menu to track the character's economy, it's not very useful so far but it will come in handy down the line. I also tweaked a couple things about the plot (you'll see some extra time had passed for the Van Dykes!).
We also have our first original soundtrack pieces! I've hired someone to compose music exclusive for ORS, something I'm super excited about. Good music can add a lot to the experience and bring the characters and themes to life. So far there's only 3 songs, one being the Main Theme for Our Red String (I can't believe it, my game has an official main theme) and the soundtrack will be a mix of stock music and OST tracks. I'd love to be able to commission a full OST for the game, but that's pretty expensive... If the game does well and with your help I'll invest more money into this.
For now, the money you're entrusting me with goes to commissioning new backgrounds (we have 16 plus variations already, and 4 more are being made for next month) and to colouring the drawings. I'm honestly so happy with how the game looks and feels...
About the writing, as I said, this Chapter 2 has as much content as GGGB v0.5 had in terms of writing. With around 17.500 lines of code only for the script and more than 80.000 words, it seems I've written in two months a story longer than the first Harry Potter book, and it's only Chapter 2...
As I said, this chapter is loaded with story, but you can also find the first 3 sex scenes. Pieces are still falling into place, things are being set up for the story to unwind... I have so many ideas I would want you guys to play right now, but it takes time to create them. I have to be patient with myself and I hope you can be too, but most importantly enjoy the game and the story!
As always, write down in the comments any bugs you might come across and let me know your thoughts and opinions, I really really value and enjoy reading them!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Played it. I'm beyond amazed. This is shaping to be my favourite gaming experience ever. The only bad thing is that now I have to wait to get more and to see how the story continues... I don't really want to share the links because I feel Eva is the one developer really deserves support and compared to other adult game developers she's not getting nearly enough. Anyways I'm sure someone will share the links soon, but holy fuck I can only imagine what she would be able to do with the amount of money other devs are making, this looks like a game made by a professional studio and not by a single person. She's even adding an OST, if that's not love for your craft tell me what is
any lesbian scene or too soon for that?

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
I'm not even mad at Brickman for not posting the link. EvaKiss made a great game previously and is now making another that's just as good. She deserves all the support.
Yeah. Those $20 supporters have earned their right to play it first. I don't think we'll see the update here before it reaches the lower tiers.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes