Quintillian

Apr 15, 2019
Speaking of Louise's new boyfriend. Isn't it weird how she flat out refuses to talk about him or mention his name?
It could be one of the characters that have already appeared. But clearly Perry is single and Jeremy was pretty open about his personal life and never mentioned her. Maybe Wade is a bit of a two-timer?
By quoting Louise's "He's so different from me, though!" sentence, I don't think Wade qualifies. I also don't think we have met him, but if I had to put money on someone of the current cast, my money is on sensei Wen.

Unlikely. Judging from his attitude in his previous chapter, he's kinda like a tired-from-life couch potato. Basically less pathetic and better looking than Perry. Cindy basically had to drag his ass over to the party. Not because he had other places to be, but because he'd spend time watching TV and playing videogames and doing other mundane stuff with Cindy. If I had to pick a cheater in the relationship, it's probably Cindy.

I can't place anyone as Louise's boyfriend as of now. Nobody seems to qualify.

But speaking of cheaters, I have a theory that Axel cheated on Lena with Ian's ex-girlfriend...
Interesting theory that if true could become the sole reason the game is called Our Red String without having to force a romance between Ian and Lena since they were already connected by fate way before knowing each other. It could be. I mean, sounds a little too coincidental, but since this its a game, it could be xD

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Man, almost 40 pages of speculating about the plot, discussing characters and writing. I think Eva should step up her game and release GGGB on Steam to get proper recognition. She can write stuff that will make you talk about it again and again. Chapter 1 didn't have sexual content and look at us. I have no doubt she can even make successful non-XXX games if she ever decides to go there.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
You probably have the most realistic guess as to what the scenes are
Aaaaaand I'm probably competely wrong :D
Eva already said ORS v0.2 would have about the content GGGB v0.5 had, so making estimations based on chapter number is absurd.
She meant lines of text not scenes, obviously. What I meant was that Ashley didn't just jump into bed with anyone, there was some buildup, like finding someone hot, flirting,kissing and so on. And that's completely missing as for now.

but I think we still need to consider that Ash started kinda slow because she was the "Good" girl. Lena is 10 steps ahead simply because she's much more mature.
Yes, a one night stand is possible, no buildup needed. But that doesn't really fit with Eva Kisss (Kiss's?:sneaky:) way of storytelling. No buildup is boring, a masturbation scene not if it's about a character we care.
Speaking of Louise's new boyfriend. Isn't it weird how she flat out refuses to talk about him or mention his name?
It could be one of the characters that have already appeared. But clearly Perry is single and Jeremy was pretty open about his personal life and never mentioned her. Maybe Wade is a bit of a two-timer?
Not really, Lena wouldn't know him anyway. As for possible known candidates: Wade is way to lazy for a second girlfriend, Perry is, lets say, unlikely. Also he would have gushed to Ian about it endlessly. While Jeremy is possible again he would have told Ian about the second hot girl he's going out with. Which leaves only Seymour, I rest my case.:cool:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Man, almost 40 pages of speculating about the plot, discussing characters and writing. I think Eva should step up her game and release GGGB on Steam to get proper recognition. She can write stuff that will make you talk about it again and again. Chapter 1 didn't have sexual content and look at us. I have no doubt she can even make successful non-XXX games if she ever decides to go there.
I agree completely, with all the shit steam pukes, why there isn't games like GGGB on their store?

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I can see Axel going for Cindy if he can't get Lena :)
Wade would be like, whatever, i have my PS4, bye... :ROFLMAO:

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Cindy's pretty cool. She looks like a Barbie at first, but soon you realize she's way too good for Wade.
I hope there's a subplot where ian can romance her. Even better, a lesbian subplot where Lena can do her.

Reactions: p22 and scor099

samirmemore

Apr 18, 2019
one of the scenes is pretty obvious,2 characters are having sex and the door is slightly open so you have the option to get back or sneak peek which we see in every single fucking game.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Cindy's pretty cool. She looks like a Barbie at first, but soon you realize she's way too good for Wade.
I hope there's a subplot where ian can romance her. Even better, a lesbian subplot where Lena can do her.
yeah Cindy is gorgeous and clearly her and Wade won't last :D
that's where Ian steps in :giggle:
i'm sure he can romance her and she already knows a lot about him and his current situation (shitty job & lives with Perry) so if she falls for him, it sure as hell won't be for money :)

Reactions: ferr0n

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Character design (Ivy)

Ivy is the bad girl of ORS, a bit like Jessica was in GGGB. She can serve as a role model for Lena and open up some interesting and naughty possibilities for her to explore story-wise.

Jessica was one of my favourite characters in GGGB, but I wanted Ivy to be different, even if she fills in that same archetype. Jessica was conceived more like the stereotypical "mean girl", but Ivy's stance on the world is much more well defined: her ambitions, her occupations and her friendship with the player character. I also love her design, with her more alternative style, and I feel it fits the look of a femme fatale perfectly!

I'm excited about the role she'll get to play in the game, as she can be a temptress, a disruptive force, and also hides a couple secrets... What do you think about Ivy? You like her looks and personality so far?

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Character design (Ivy)

Ivy is the bad girl of ORS, a bit like Jessica was in GGGB. She can serve as a role model for Lena and open up some interesting and naughty possibilities for her to explore story-wise.

Jessica was one of my favourite characters in GGGB, but I wanted Ivy to be different, even if she fills in that same archetype. Jessica was conceived more like the stereotypical "mean girl", but Ivy's stance on the world is much more well defined: her ambitions, her occupations and her friendship with the player character. I also love her design, with her more alternative style, and I feel it fits the look of a femme fatale perfectly!

I'm excited about the role she'll get to play in the game, as she can be a temptress, a disruptive force, and also hides a couple secrets... What do you think about Ivy? You like her looks and personality so far?

Dude how are you so fast? lol

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
I dont really like Ivys character design, the gray hair and purple eyes makes her look like a Final Fantasy character. But who knows, she might grow one me as the game goes on.

hmm.. I never really thought of Jessica as a "mean girl", she seemd more lost than mean. She was probably my favourite character in the first half of gggb, to bad her route really went downhill as EvaKiss focused more on the guys and the creeps(arthur and Tyrone) . Her story pretty much ends if you make her go good girl, and the "lets move toghether" angle was also unfulfilling.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 317 Votes