qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
You can hate all you want but it's the truth
Ian will fuck every girl in the game and you can only cry in the corner :D
Or Ian will be fucked. :LOL: Probably he will lose a fight to Axel and end up his bitch. Then he'll like it and become a shemale hooker. Have you noticed that there is no transsexual character in ORS (like the one in GGB)? Because Ian is going to be one.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Or Ian will be fucked. :LOL: Probably he will lose a fight to Axel and end up his bitch. Then he'll like it and become a shemale hooker. Have you noticed that there is no transsexual character in ORS (like the one in GGB)? Because Ian is going to be one.
I doubt that, Jasmine was a high tier patron petition.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

yiyoiyi

Nov 24, 2017
Hate this crap where people are talking like Ian is the only Protagonist who will fuck every girl in the game so turn it into another run of the mill guy fucks every girl story as if Lena is some one who needs rescuing or a bodyguard..
I hope there is nothing between Lena and Ian and they can only romance other characters just so those cunts who are talking like Ian is the MAIN PROTAGONIST who will get to fuck every girl in the game can stop that shit.
Hopefully next update has more Lena Content
Do you even know what the "Red String" means? it's an eastern myth that tell us that we are always connected by a red string to our true love and that you are destined to be with that person. The fact that this game has two main protagonists where the actions of one also affects the other and is called "Our Red String" (singular btw) is saying that these two will obviously end up together one way or another

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I guess 3 sex scenes:
- Cindy and Wade
- Ian/Lena and his/her ex (flashback)
- Ivy and what-is-the-black-dude-name? (he Ian's friend, I forgot)
i agree with option 1 & 3 (y)
btw black dude is Jeremy :)

but i sure as hell don't want to see option 2 where Axel is pounding Lena :D FUCK NO!!! o_O:LOL:
i hope it would be the first sex scene with Ian & Lena, but idk..., it seems too soon, or not? :D

Reactions: BloodyMares

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
but i sure as hell don't want to see option 2 where Axel is pounding Lena :D FUCK NO!!! o_O:LOL:
i hope it would be the first sex scene with Ian & Lena, but idk..., it seems too soon, or not? :D
Yeah, Axel is creepy af. Don't want to see anything sexual with that dude. I guess the flashback could present him from the other side, like, maybe he was a proper and caring gentleman towards Lena in the past. But I'd prefer this flashback without any sex in it.
Hmm...I think it's still early. However, Ivy did say that Lena needs to get laid to stop thinking about Axel. So maybe, if Lena's Lust score is high enough, she could try and seduce Ian. But still, I think there will be some relationship building first, kind of like with Dave and Ashley.

My other predictions:
- Ian and Alison;
- Lena and Mr. Van Dyke (if she "owes" him for letting her go for her photoshoot; maybe just a handjob or a blowjob);
- Lena and Ivy?
- Louise and her new boyfriend.

Reactions: SpikeZg

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Man..., monday can't come soon enough :D
I love the fact that chapter 2 is story heavy update :)
Hopping for a kiss and a first date with Ian & Lena, and if that leads to sex, so be it... :giggle:

MrHero67

Aug 17, 2019

ORS Chapter 2 news

Hello everybody!

I've done nothing but work during this quarantine (well, maybe I played a tiny bit of Doom Eternal) and Chapter 2 is underway. I'd say I've finished 3/4 of the writing, maybe even more, and all the art is done on my part and commissioned to be coloured. If everyone does their work as scheduled, Chapter 2 should be out around the 27th of this month (dates are approximate, as always).

Chapter 2 has even more lines of code and text than Chapter 1 (that one was around 7.500) and it will pack as much content as GGGB v0.5 when it was released. I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out, and I think it's a step up from all the elements found in my previous game. This chapter will also be story heavy, but you'll find the first sex scenes (3 possible in total).

I've put the focus on making nuanced character interactions and dialogues that the player can affect with their choices, making ORS feeling much more like a "game" than GGGB did, or so is my intention! Rather than playing a visual novel where you are asked what scenes you want to see and routes you want to follow, I want it to feel like playing a game where you interact directly with the characters through dialogue and contextual choices that will lead to your desired goal, or maybe not! Feeling immersed rather than feeling like a spectator, so to speak. It won't be long for you guys to be able to play it and tell me if I managed to achieve that.

Stay tuned!
Im waiting for that!

Prinzessfreya

Apr 21, 2020
That would be so funny

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
do you think that one of the 3 sex scenes is with Ian & Lena, so early?
No. I think that will start slowly. They haven't even flirted yet. Ashley from GGGB started with a boyfriend and some heavy flirting with Jack in the first episode. She had sex with her boyfriend in the first episode and with Jack in the second. But Ian and Lena haven't even flirted yet, neither with each other or with anyone else. So I can't see them having sex with anyone so soon.
Also either Ian or Lena must witness the scene or else we could not see it. So the scene can't just be with two other characters. It could be Louise and her new Beau, Lena could accidentally stumble upon them. But that's it. So I'll hang myself out there and suggest that 2 of the scenes will be of Lena and Ian masturbating, probably thinking about each other.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
No. I think that will start slowly. They haven't even flirted yet. Ashley from GGGB started with a boyfriend and some heavy flirting with Jack in the first episode. She had sex with her boyfriend in the first episode and with Jack in the second. But Ian and Lena haven't even flirted yet, neither with each other or with anyone else. So I can't see them having sex with anyone so soon.
Also either Ian or Lena must witness the scene or else we could not see it. So the scene can't just be with two other characters. It could be Louise and her new Beau, Lena could accidentally stumble upon them. But that's it. So I'll hang myself out there and suggest that 2 of the scenes will be of Lena and Ian masturbating, probably thinking about each other.
You probably have the most realistic guess as to what the scenes are

Quintillian

Apr 15, 2019
You probably have the most realistic guess as to what the scenes are
Eh, since we are comparing to GGGB, Eva already said ORS v0.2 would have about the content GGGB v0.5 had, so making estimations based on chapter number is absurd. And let's not forget that now we have stats, and one of those stats is Lust. Rushing that could very well end up in a sex scene by the end of the chapter between them. Or not. I don't know. Only Eva does, and Eva does not tell.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I agree with all of this, but I think we still need to consider that Ash started kinda slow because she was the "Good" girl. Lena is 10 steps ahead simply because she's much more mature. I'm not implying anything about Lena, but I think we shouldn't underestimate her ability to make quick decisions. She could easily catch a date that could end in sex the same day. Especially, if she talks with Ivy about Axel in Ch.1, Ivy gives her the advice to get laid. So, she might as well find someone in a club. We have to take into account that in Ch.1 we only saw Weekdays + Saturday. Sunday is time to party, so Ivy could hook her up with someone. So technically there are possibilities for Lena to have sex this early.

But overall I agree and think that from the writing standpoint, there has to be some build-up for the scene to be interesting. If there's no build-up then the sex itself is unsatisfying and has no payoff.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Speaking of Louise's new boyfriend. Isn't it weird how she flat out refuses to talk about him or mention his name?
It could be one of the characters that have already appeared. But clearly Perry is single and Jeremy was pretty open about his personal life and never mentioned her. Maybe Wade is a bit of a two-timer?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Speaking of Louise's new boyfriend. Isn't it weird how she flat out refuses to talk about him or mention his name?
It could be one of the characters that have already appeared. But clearly Perry is single and Jeremy was pretty open about his personal life and never mentioned her. Maybe Wade is a bit of a two-timer?
Unlikely. Judging from his attitude in his previous chapter, he's kinda like a tired-from-life couch potato. Basically less pathetic and better looking than Perry. Cindy basically had to drag his ass over to the party. Not because he had other places to be, but because he'd spend time watching TV and playing videogames and doing other mundane stuff with Cindy. If I had to pick a cheater in the relationship, it's probably Cindy.

I can't place anyone as Louise's boyfriend as of now. Nobody seems to qualify.

But speaking of cheaters, I have a theory that Axel cheated on Lena with Ian's ex-girlfriend...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mehGusta
4.60 star(s) 317 Votes