doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
I don't mind it but Lena, Ivy and Cindy all having pretty much the same hair style is a bit meh. I think it's one of the reasons I like Holly but I reckon even her 'hair down' look is long and straight. Where are the shorter hair styles? Pixie? Wavy? Curly? Larry? Mo?

kumnpo

Mar 6, 2020
I don't mind it but Lena, Ivy and Cindy all having pretty much the same hair style is a bit meh. I think it's one of the reasons I like Holly but I reckon even her 'hair down' look is long and straight. Where are the shorter hair styles? Pixie? Wavy? Curly? Larry? Mo?
Maybe Eva reads this and adds this as a customisable down the road eh?

scor099

Aug 6, 2018

When I was thinking about what game to make after GGGB and what to include, I realised I had been missing goth aesthetics all this time! It was a look I hadn't explored yet and I think it can be pretty sexy, so I decided to made Louise some kind of a grown-up edgy goth girl. She's not a teenager anymore so she has left the more extreme antics behind, but she still feels this look is an integral part of her personality.
Story-wise, Louise acts as Lena's friend and Ivy's counterpart. I found it interesting having a binary dynamic when it came to both Lena and Ian's closest friendships. Ian has Perry and Jeremy, and Lena Ivy and Louise. While Ivy is all about a morally ambiguous, sexy and unattached lifestyle, Louise is more emotionally sensitive, needy and sceptical. It's yet too early to see how her role affects Lena's story an how she's connected with the other characters, but I have a couple things planned and they are pretty fun...
Lots of secrets to unveil and work to do! As always, stay tuned!

Sep 11, 2019
Louise was instantly my favorite because, well, because she is Willow. And Willow was my first ever fancrush. I will be very disappointed if Louise has no lesbian route with Lena.

As for Lena Ivy and Cindy having a similar hairstyle - that is true. I wonder if that is so she can change them later and thus heighten the contrast between the characters' divergent paths?

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
We have Holly and Emma. Plus we have the one character we've yet to meet.

EDIT - I even left off Louise...

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Character design (Louise)

When I was thinking about what game to make after GGGB and what to include, I realised I had been missing goth aesthetics all this time! It was a look I hadn't explored yet and I think it can be pretty sexy, so I decided to made Louise some kind of a grown-up edgy goth girl. She's not a teenager anymore so she has left the more extreme antics behind, but she still feels this look is an integral part of her personality.

Story-wise, Louise acts as Lena's friend and Ivy's counterpart. I found it interesting having a binary dynamic when it came to both Lena and Ian's closest friendships. Ian has Perry and Jeremy, and Lena Ivy and Louise. While Ivy is all about a morally ambiguous, sexy and unattached lifestyle, Louise is more emotionally sensitive, needy and sceptical. It's yet too early to see how her role affects Lena's story an how she's connected with the other characters, but I have a couple things planned and they are pretty fun...

Lots of secrets to unveil and work to do! As always, stay tuned!

TheDon K

Jun 13, 2018
I can see a route where Louise gets together with Ian which results in Lena getting jealous. Threesome possibility.

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
I'll have to agree with you on this. Some more variety wouldn't hurt.
I think Lena has the least appealing hair of the lot if you also consider that weird green/blue colour, really hope we get to customize her hair in the future.

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2019
Really? Huge Buffy fan, and I like Louise a lot, but I don't see any similarity with Willow.
Honestly, you are right, but somehow the first thing I thought when I saw her character is "Huh, that's Willow". I don't know why. Maybe it's just the hair. Or maybe it's cause I've been reading the Boom Studios Buffy reboot comics, which has Willow dressed in a very similar style as Louise from the get go. Or maybe I just connected dots that only existed in my head.

Jun 20, 2018
i hope it's today :)
Eva is from Spain right? What time does she usually posts updates?
I had no idea. Her English is spot on, and even cultural context in-game seems to track extremely well for the US. (Which seems relatively rare in this space.)

Honestly, you are right, but somehow the first thing I thought when I saw her character is "Huh, that's Willow". I don't know why. Maybe it's just the hair. Or maybe it's cause I've been reading the Boom Studios Buffy reboot comics, which has Willow dressed in a very similar style as Louise from the get go. Or maybe I just connected dots that only existed in my head.
I'm glad you made that observation though because meeting fellow Buffy fans is always great.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes