jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This whole discussion is pointless. She has already hired at least 2 helpers, somebody to do the coloring and a company to create the environments. Probably an animator too, if I recall. All of that was posted on recent patreon posts.

This "when it's ready" stuff is even more pointless. She is self employed, every update for every game on this site is done "when it's ready" as everyone who makes these games are self employed, or do it for a hobby. Some games take half a year until it's ready. Some games are weekly or monthly. Most games, including this one, is every 2-3 months. We're still in that timeframe since the last update. It's been 50 days, so it isn't even 2 months in so far.

Just noticed the guy ranting made his account yesterday. Did you make an account on here specifically to complain? Or since you are new you're just vastly uninformed? Both?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Anyone know if it's possible for Lena to bang the bouncer? Question from one of those damn dirty IR fetishists who still doesn't like the idea of cheating with or fetishising S/O's friends. Jeremy is just not an appealing option for me in play-throughs, for that reason. A whole lot better with some lewd, aggressive stranger, imo. Personality-wise, he also doesn't fit the "type".

Last edited:

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
I'm sorry but how come every dev when is reaching a certain amount of support is becoming even slower with the releases instead of becoming faster, it's a freaking pattern here...

So pretty much will have the same content in ch 7 but with a longer period of time waiting...
unless you're one of her current patrons you don't get to criticize her, at least not here so just shut up and play for free.

if you have something to say to her you can become a patron and say whatever you want in her page so she can actually see what you're complaining about and respond to your concerns.

we're all frustrated and want the new update to drop as soon as possible but all we can do is wait.

• Angry
Reactions: Pizzapockets

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Dude please don't make me laugh yeah it's hard when you at beginning but when you do this for a living for years it's just like any other job, i bet she could do this with her eyes closed...

Well what a coincidence, i work in the same industry tho i'm a programmer and i swear i could never afford to say this "when it's ready" thing to my team leader not me nor my colleagues and in theory we in IT have the more let's say freedom when it comes to work, now let's imagine other jobs like firefighters, medics, teachers the cleaning leady in a hotel etc imagine those saying "when it's ready"...
You say you're a programmer. Okay. Do you need to rely on other people to move forward with your tasks? Like, have another coder test your source code before you can continue, or vise versa? Eva hired a colorist, and with the amount of drawings she throws at her, she needs to wait for the images to be ready. You get that, right? What would be your solution to this problem? Fire the colorist for being too slow? And then what?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Listen this is my last response here on this subject, i dunno why you guys jumped so hard on me i never wanted to "attack" Eva in fact i was a supporter of hers the only thing that i stated was the increase support = slow speed release which is happening with a lot of devs but it wasn't addressed necessary to her it just happen that my observation to be in this thread...
Your observation is incomplete. Eva had actually more supporters when she was developing GGGB. Then some people probably didn't like the idea of ORS and jumped ship, so she went from 2000s to 1700-1800s.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
Yeah i would prefer that and i think she really did a very good job releasing quality and quantity before she was influenced ( this is my opinion) to slow down the releases...
the only thing that i stated was the increase support = slow speed release which is happening with a lot of devs but it wasn't addressed necessary to her it just happen that my observation to be in this thread...
well?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well what, i said i would prefer a monthly update and what she was doing for as long as i know her work and then suddenly she slowed down her work... what do you wanna prove?
That you are malicious? :rolleyes:

Everyone who frequents this thread or the patreon page knows about the change of schedule because Eva talked about it. And yet here you are making a account just for the purpose of spreading nonsense about the developer milking her patrons. Well correct that, you aren't simply malicious but also petty.:FacePalm:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Dude TF are you talking about i was just answer to that guy who asked me if i prefer monthly releases or wait a longer period of time and get more content per release and i just stated my preference...
And where i said that she's milking show me, show the fuck me?!?!?!?!
Read everything what i said and stop making accusations and try to stop taking out of context my words...
I'm sorry but how come every dev when is reaching a certain amount of support is becoming even slower with the releases instead of becoming faster, it's a freaking pattern here...
:FacePalm:... and for your curiosity i did was her patreon for a few times when i could afford to be and when she was steady in her releases...
Well see imo we can't have nice things anymore and this "when it's ready" bs of you guys who are simping so hard (and i'm sry to say this) some devs and put them on a golden pedestal like they are some kind of gods and of course a lot of them then take this for granted and think they can do whatever they want cuz afterall nothing can happen to them regarding patron count...
I'm courios how many of you can take in their real life jobs this "when it's ready" thing from their bosse
I could go on but that paints a very clear picture. In almost every post you made here you keep implying she is milking her patrons.
You need to be a malicious and/or petty person to create a account just to spread falsehood. And since you likely do it for the attention you won't have mine anymore.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Ffs i am tired from all this bs. John if you don't want to wait either complain to Eva personally in her patreon, or don't play this game anymore, or do something else with your life and don't wait like an addict lol. For all the others maybe John just make a remark because he thinks that way, maybe he is a troll, maybe just an asshole, i don't know, don't make 5 pages on post about it it's meaningless.

Marin

Aug 30, 2017
May as well toss my 2 cents in the ring. John, You've made your account literally yesterday and all you've done with it is kick a hornets nest.

N7Pi3

Feb 4, 2018
Ok guys i love all of you but this guy is literally just a troll. Just ignore his account or report him to a moderator and stop giving him any attention and let’s get this forum back on track :)

I’m personally very excited for more Cindy and am eagerly awaiting further progression with her (hopefully)

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
[QUOTE="N7Pi

I’m personally very excited for more Cindy and am eagerly awaiting further progression with her (hopefully)
[/QUOTE]
Hopefully, two weeks more! xx

Reactions: N7Pi3

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Guys, don't feed the troll. These kind of negative assholes have a very biased and cynical point of view, probably stemming from some personal frustration, and they criticise developers for making "too much money" or "being too lazy" with little to no understanding of what goes behind creating a VN like this.

Sure, there are people who milk they patrons, but it's ridiculous to accuse Eva Kiss of something like this. You just have to take a look at the code if you want to see the mind-numbing complexity that goes into each update, with all the branching. Plus all the drawings, which there are a lot more in recent updates, and the quality has also greatly improved. Just compare GGGB to ORS... And she even invested heavily in the game, hiring several artists to rise the quality, while she could have kept GGGB's amateurish production values.

But entitled and frustrated people will always complain, hating on other people's success. Like ennead wrote above, they have only two options, both to bash and complain:

1. A dev develops with the same speed, people will complain that that dev now have more money but the quality is still the same amateurish shit.
2. A dev opts for increased quality, which takes time, and now people will complain that that dev has put themselves on a golden pedestal like they are some kind of gods
You cannot win against this kind of people.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
Hahah i'm looking for attention i mean look at you 8k likes and over 6k comments your hole life is spent here...
Jeez i wont even try to explain myself anymore to you cuz it's like i would talk to a 5 yrs old child... in fact probably a 5 yrs old child would have more understanding than you...
There's no point in trying to state opposite opinions in these forums. most of the games have endless White Knights who see nothing but good in the games and devs they support but for what it's worth I agree with you.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: leg28 and john53535

ennead

May 6, 2017
Dude please don't make me laugh yeah it's hard when you at beginning but when you do this for a living for years it's just like any other job, i bet she could do this with her eyes closed...
Have you actually done any work of the same line for years?

Well what a coincidence, i work in the same industry tho i'm a programmer and i swear i could never afford to say this "when it's ready" thing to my team leader not me nor my colleagues and in theory we in IT have the more let's say freedom...
How much complex tasks have you got? Not those that require you a week or two, but more.

How much tasks you had in backlog for weeks, because you never had time to do those because others were in priority?

Of course, in IT you usually plan your work in a task tracker. How many times your estimates were overdue?

now let's imagine other jobs like firefighters, medics, teachers the cleaning leady in a hotel etc imagine those saying "when it's ready"...
Comparing a game update that is gonna come later than you've expected to firefighters, medics, teachers the cleaning leady in a hotel etc who are saying "when it's ready"? Lemme quote you
Dude please don't make me laugh

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Pizzapockets
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes