lifegetsweird

Jan 22, 2020
And finally and unsurprisingly, Robert gets the last place with only 25 votes! Look at how sad he is! I always wanted him to be an unlikable character but ironically that was supposed to be his main appeal. I even re-wrote his first scenes so he wouldn't come across as too much of a douche, but at this point I'm afraid I'm the only one who enjoys writing his character into the story...
Robert's my favorite lol, I hope she doesn't write him off. I love the idea of Lena settling for the mediocre guy, it's a more subtle form of submissive behavior I guess. Si lees esto Eva, no te cargues a Robert ;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Male NPC poll results
A while ago I made a poll for you to vote for your favourite Female NPC (you can see the results ) and then it was turn for the Males. The results are surprising!
The undisputed winner is Jeremy, with almost 300 votes! A lot of people complained about him and his dudebro antics, but it seems you guys really like him and his player attitude! Or maybe you just have a strong case of jungle fever...
Second place is for Seymour, with 252 votes. I though he might win and he's earned a close second, being one of the most dominant and malicious characters so far. Believe me, you haven't seen anything about him yet...
Stan pulls off a surprising third place, with 209 votes! He hasn't had much content or development yet, but I guess he's that relatable nerd outcast that a lot of us can easily identify with.
The fourth place is for Perry, with 150 votes, and it's also a surprise! He's a polarizing charter, some of you like him as Ian's sidekick and some of you really hate his guts. In any case, I'm glad to see Perry's character gets you invested.
Fifth place is for Axel, with 117 votes. I though Lena's herculean and evil ex-boyfriend would made it higher on the list, especially after that steamy photoshoot from chapter 6... You'll get to see a bit more of him in Chapter 7.
Mike gets the sixth place with 62 votes. He hasn't got much character development yet, being little more than Lena's booty call, but he was generally well recieved when introduced in Chapter 5.
Wade earns the seventh place, with 49 votes. He hasn't got much going for him, either on the game or in this popularity contest. And I'm sensing many of you will take away what little he has, being Cindy the number one voted girl in the last poll...
And finally and unsurprisingly, Robert gets the last place with only 25 votes! Look at how sad he is! I always wanted him to be an unlikable character but ironically that was supposed to be his main appeal. I even re-wrote his first scenes so he wouldn't come across as too much of a douche, but at this point I'm afraid I'm the only one who enjoys writing his character into the story...
Honorable mention to Ed, who didn't make it into this poll because he has no real content yet.
I will make these polls again in the future, when the game's plot has moved forward, and we'll see if your feelings for the characters have shifted. For now, it was interesting seeing your opinions on them!
I swear i do not understand her patrons. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Robert's my favorite lol, I hope she doesn't write him off. I love the idea of Lena settling for the mediocre guy, it's a more subtle form of submissive behavior I guess. Si lees esto Eva, no te cargues a Robert ;)
Maybe, but Lenna is coming from a relationship with Axel, who fits the classic dom role perfectly. So, I can't imagine a sub who has experienced that kind of role, switching back to a, as you perfectly said, "mediocre guy". I've never find a girl IRL who where into BDSM or another kind of Dom/sub relation who find attractive that. In fact, some bratty subs would laugh so hard with someone like Robert and his costumes. Vamos, no tengo nada en contra del personaje de Robert, sólo contra esa faceta de dominante que no me resulta creíble. Eva, si lees esto, estás haciendo un trabajo fantástico.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
My only issue with Robert is that he got too much content in early chapters (still as of chapter 6) whilst other charaters I want to see getting more involved in Lena's side of the story have barely any content devoted to them.

I'm sure I'll appreciate him more when I can play through the whole game from start to finish.

Reactions: a-pollo and scor099

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
My only issue with Robert is that he got too much content in early chapters (still as of chapter 6) whilst other charaters I want to see getting more involved in Lena's side of the story have barely any content devoted to them.
That is the whole point of Robert. Being a minor character his story is not important, so he gets early scenes because he needs very little buildup.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
I swear i do not understand her patrons. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The rankings make sense to me. I'm very happy with how Jeremy is portrayed as a character. It's leaps and bounds better than how ethnic characters are written in GGGB. The only one I'm really surprised on is Mike, who seemed like kind of a non character to me. He does have very good sex scenes though.

Ozo-One

Mar 23, 2018

Male NPC poll results
A while ago I made a poll for you to vote for your favourite Female NPC (you can see the results ) and then it was turn for the Males. The results are surprising!
The undisputed winner is Jeremy, with almost 300 votes! A lot of people complained about him and his dudebro antics, but it seems you guys really like him and his player attitude! Or maybe you just have a strong case of jungle fever...
Second place is for Seymour, with 252 votes. I though he might win and he's earned a close second, being one of the most dominant and malicious characters so far. Believe me, you haven't seen anything about him yet...
Stan pulls off a surprising third place, with 209 votes! He hasn't had much content or development yet, but I guess he's that relatable nerd outcast that a lot of us can easily identify with.
The fourth place is for Perry, with 150 votes, and it's also a surprise! He's a polarizing charter, some of you like him as Ian's sidekick and some of you really hate his guts. In any case, I'm glad to see Perry's character gets you invested.
Fifth place is for Axel, with 117 votes. I though Lena's herculean and evil ex-boyfriend would made it higher on the list, especially after that steamy photoshoot from chapter 6... You'll get to see a bit more of him in Chapter 7.
Mike gets the sixth place with 62 votes. He hasn't got much character development yet, being little more than Lena's booty call, but he was generally well recieved when introduced in Chapter 5.
Wade earns the seventh place, with 49 votes. He hasn't got much going for him, either on the game or in this popularity contest. And I'm sensing many of you will take away what little he has, being Cindy the number one voted girl in the last poll...
Honorable mention to Ed, who didn't make it into this poll because he has no real content yet.
I will make these polls again in the future, when the game's plot has moved forward, and we'll see if your feelings for the characters have shifted. For now, it was interesting seeing your opinions on them!
Now that I've put some thought into this, I realize I don't like any of them as a person.

Im a supporter or IanxCindy, she's the most compelling character for me. Given the choice, she and Ian would happily ever after in my playthrough.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Now that I've put some thought into this, I realize I don't like any of them as a person.

Im a supporter or IanxCindy, she's the most compelling character for me. Given the choice, she and Ian would happily ever after in my playthrough.
I have a similar reaction. I really like this game but most of the male cast isn't really appealing in any way. :oops: :LOL:

Jeremy is a liar and a cheating coward; Seymour is just a dirty rich pervert; Stan is just a creep; Perry is a whiner and Axel is a manipulative guy.

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
I am very disappointed about Robert: I never liked him as a charachter (we're not supposed to, so it worked) but I enjoyed his path in the earliest versions of the game, at least he had some personality. There was some spark due to moral choices and you could drive Lena into a small submissive relationship or let her react with pride and disgust. Story-wise we had meaningful choices, now it's a flatten fogettable route really pointless.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
I personally don't give a fuck about Eva kiss' appearance. I don't care if she/he has a pussy or a giant penis. Don't care about his/her hobbies or the size of her titties....... (or the size of his balls)
I just wanna enjoy ORS. I don't care about its creator.

But I'm ok with people talking about a face reveal. If Eva wants to do it, what can I say?
I can't see what's wrong with this. The people complaining about other people talking about a passible interview are really pathetic IMO
I think a lot of us do not mind about creator's gender, appearance, hobbies and such, but wanting to know a bit more about his/her passion and drive to create this kind of games is a natural thing.
For me it's not a case of "just give us a good game and get the f*** out"

Now you can facepalm my thoughts, as you always do (y)

Last edited:

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Did you start a new game or load a old save? If it's the former, you might need to start a fresh game, or a load a save from before Cindys photo shoot. A good rule of thumb is dont load saves from older versions of the game or stick to saving on final versions.

Jul 29, 2017
Did you start a new game or load a old save? If it's the former, you might need to start a fresh game, or a load a save from before Cindys photo shoot. A good rule of thumb is dont load saves from older versions of the game or stick to saving on final versions.
I started a new game, it's the final version from this thread.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Ah,I tought it was "in game".' I got the same error as you, so it's not on your end. It'll hopefully be fixed by the next version.
Seems like some mispelling of the variable or something similar.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes