Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
OK i need to say:

No chance of Lena being together with Ian. He is just like Eric, a weak whimpering crycry baby. Ian remember the kids from the "fuckingmymon" games. She has so much potencial, she needs a man like JACK in her life! Hate Ian arc.

Can i put him on a trip to Somalia, one way ticket?

And love Seymour scenes. A great, great work. Congrats!

Feb 10, 2021
No chance of Lena being together with Ian. He is just like Eric, a weak whimpering crycry baby. Ian remember the kids from the "fuckingmymon" games. She has so much potencial, she needs a man like JACK in her life! Hate Ian arc.
Ian can be arrogant, lustful, confident or submissive and awkward. It honestly depends on the choices you make and the stats that you gain through those choices that define the character.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Also .. doesn't Jack have a path which at least strongly implies that his behaviour and outlook has grown explicitly out of a broken heart?
Yes, this. Ian has all the potential to become "Jack" if he pursuits lustful opportunities and avoids serious relationships. And let's not forget that Jack in one of the endings can become basically Wade where he doesn't care about anything anymore.

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
OK i need to say:

Can i put him on a trip to Somalia, one way ticket?

And love Seymour scenes. A great, great work. Congrats!
Totally wrong. Your description is more about Stan now.
Ian was a beta at game start, but more Like Dave, not Eric. Eric was an ordinary beta male, without interests in life, Ian played in rock band, writing books. Totally "art" person, like Dave.
By the way, he is a main character. Who he will become - decided by you. He have potential to become an alpha player like Jack or Jeremy, become a regular relationship guy or a pathetic beta cuck like Stan. Eva gives you a freedom of choice for Ian's fate, because Ian - is a person, who playing the game.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
I like Robert content in the first chapters actually, as I would like to think he’s quite realistic in a way that there are people like that irl, one who would use their position of power to their advantage, no matter how insignificant that may be. And I’d like to think my Lena was susceptible to that kind of coercion, particularly from her financial standpoint and from being pressured from Ivy, her best friend advice. Also, she’s just been harassed again from her old nightmare ex who she seemed to be in a sub-dom relationship already, I understand why she’d just go for it just for the sake of move on from that hurt in the past.

In my head she’s just weak and desperate at that time and just go along with the flow that one person takes advantage off. She loses a Will point if she let him come upstair that night afterall, if you guys remember. I think this is called a Will point for a reason (same goes with Axel shoots later, in some stat condition.)

But you know what, she also gains much confidence from that and seems to feed off being in control more and more to the point she does not need Robert anymore to satisfy her. She has become more independent, liberated and, in my opion, stronger as a result of that guy.

However if you want to just look on the surface as why would beautiful girl like her would lower her standard when meet this jerk and have sex have sex have sex then I understand why most poeple would hate him.

Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
Totally wrong. Your description is more about Stan now.
Ian was a beta at game start, but more Like Dave, not Eric. Eric was an ordinary beta male, without interests in life, Ian played in rock band, writing books. Totally "art" person, like Dave.
By the way, he is a main character. Who he will become - decided by you. He have potential to become an alpha player like Jack or Jeremy, become a regular relationship guy or a pathetic beta cuck like Stan. Eva gives you a freedom of choice for Ian's fate, because Ian - is a person, who playing the game.
Yeah i know im just overkill Ian because Lena arc is so much more interesting. Even Ian friends are boring, except Holly and the blonde girl.

Im super excited about the relationship between Lena and Seymour.

Reactions: jduk

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Yeah i know im just overkill Ian because Lena arc is so much more interesting. Even Ian friends are boring, except Holly and the blonde girl.

To me the less interresting was Lena's playthrough, because most of the relationships for her were submissive and I don't like playing a submissive character. So I "skipped" a lot of sex scenes because of it. Whereas in Ian's playthrough I played through most sex scenes. But as Doctor5143 said, it depends on how you play the characters. I didn't like playing as Ian initially, and wasn't a fan of playing as a female, so I was reluctant to play the game further, but once I got a chance to help Ian grow and get to know Lena better, I started to like both of them a lot... but it was because Eva gave me some really good options.

Last edited:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I hope she continues to "milk" with Cindy. One gripe I had with GGGB was that after a while, it was just sex scenes, sex with this person, sex with that person, no real build up. Eva has mentioned it a lot of times that she wants characters in ORS to be deep. And I really hope she sticks to that. Slow build up with Cindy and even slower build up with holly has been my fav arcs so far. And I m not an outlier.
I think 5-6 episodes of buildup is way enough.

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020

Yes, most of Ian's friends not only boring but also annoying. Specially Perry. Wade doesn't cause emotions at all and only Jeremy is my bro.
Yeah Seymour arc can be interesting. He resembles Arthur in GGGB but Seymour is more mature than him psychologicaly. Arthur was stuck in teenage harem dream, Seumour is an adult and confident man

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
He resembles Arthur in GGGB but Seymour is more mature than him psychologicaly. Arthur was stuck in teenage harem dream, Seumour is an adult and confident man
Can you elaborate? I don't really see them as at all similar besides being "older." You could argue that there is a similar trait in that they both seem to be grasping for something to strive for, in a vague way.

Arthur is a man that is bitter about losing out in his sexual life because he had to raise two kids, he seeks sex with attractive young women because he can only really grasp physical pleasure, which is what leads him towards desiring his daughter as well, finding something more intense to experience in his perversions.

I don't think Seymour seeks purely sexual release, he is well read and seems to occupy himself with a wide variety of hobbies and businesses to challenge himself. He is a man that seemingly has achieved everything in life and I think he is looking for new peaks to conquer. Maybe it's out of boredom, I still think there is something to be revealed with him and his motivations. He becomes interested in Lena when she challenges and compliments him and I think he sees her as something to conquer as well.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Arthur is a man that is bitter about losing out in his sexual life because he had to raise two kids, he seeks sex with attractive young women because he can only really grasp physical pleasure, which is what leads him towards desiring his daughter as well, finding something more intense to experience in his perversions.
I see more serious flaws in Arthur than pure hedonism. Arthur was more like a sexual predator with massive personality disorder of some sort. As you said, he went as far as seeking to have sex with Iris, drugging and manipulating her to get there. He also seemed to get off on emotional abuse of Eric. It's been a while since I played GGGB, but I seem to remember he trying to drug Ashley at some point. That guy went far into the pshyco realm. (That said, really "bad" Ashley was even more of a nutcase).

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I see more serious flaws in Arthur than pure hedonism. Arthur was more like a sexual predator with massive personality disorder of some sort. As you said, he went as far as seeking to have sex with Iris, drugging and manipulating her to get there. He also seemed to get off on emotional abuse of Eric. It's been a while since I played GGGB, but I seem to remember he trying to drug Ashley at some point. That guy went far into the pshyco realm. (That said, really "bad" Ashley was even more of a nutcase).
Oh absolutely, but I was talking more about trying to make a comparison out of this concept of "grasping for something" that I introduced my comment with. Arthur is an absolutely vile being when you make a broader analysis of how far he is willing to go.

It wouldn't surprise me if the average "good Ashley" player ended up raped by him in their first playthrough. Using the funeral of your dead son to drug and rape his girlfriend is just psychopathic. I suppose that goes to show hos much sexual pleasure is the one kind of pleasure he can experience, for he has no emotional capacity.

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
Can you elaborate? I don't really see them as at all similar besides being "older."
Yes, i'm talking only about "older" character simularity. An older male character with whom the female MC can build a relationship. Arthur is a psychopath, manipulator, pervert who fucks his daughter, despises his son. Deprived of a sense of empathy. Has no interests in life, except for hedonism. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he is actually a pedophile. I want to go through the GGGB again and in the end put Arthur in jail (though I don't know how, but I heard that this ending is real)
Seymour at this time looks like a serious, mature man who lives by art. I think it is possible to build a much more adequate relationship with him.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes