Cawapuce2321

Sep 17, 2017
I think people are setting themselves up for disappointment. Last time people were hyped about last update, and it was OK not bad not special. I do think Cindy will have a few scenes, but teasing no serious action. EvaKiss will not kill her golden goose, she will keep milking Cindy for as long as possible before any real scenes show up. The same thing with the other popular male characters, Seymor and Jeremy, I expect them to be teased but no real scenes. I would love to be wrong and this to be the cynic in me speaking.
I agree with you for Cindy i think there will be only teasing but with EvaKiss you never know what to expect so lets wait a few more days :)@

Nov 15, 2020
If Ian has five different potential partners in this update (in addition to Lena), it seems more likely than not that there's a scene with Cindy, even if we assume that Alison, Cherry, Emma and Minerva all have new scenes. Holly is propably the other likely candidate, but I think she'll need another episode of slow progression before we'll see any sex scenes with her. Ivy would be even more surprising.

With that being said, there could be some surprises like the Minerva scene in the last update. Maybe there's a scene with Lena and Jeremy, and Louise finds out and goes after Ian to get revenge on Lena?

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
I think people are setting themselves up for disappointment. Last time people were hyped about last update, and it was OK not bad not special. I do think Cindy will have a few scenes, but teasing no serious action. EvaKiss will not kill her golden goose, she will keep milking Cindy for as long as possible before any real scenes show up. The same thing with the other popular male characters, Seymor and Jeremy, I expect them to be teased but no real scenes. I would love to be wrong and this to be the cynic in me speaking.
True, i hope for sex scenes with Cindy but i'm prepared to be disappointed again

Reactions: Ray Nivon

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
There must be scenes with new characters. Even if we assume that 'sex-scenes' include photoshots/modeling Ian had scenes with Alison, Cherry, Emma, Minerva and Cindy while Lena had only Robert, Mark, Louise and Axel. And it is unlikely that they all will have a scene in this update.
I have high hopes for Ian/Holly as their weekend away together is coming up.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I have high hopes for Ian/Holly as their weekend away together is coming up.
Me, too! Also LenaxHolly is something that I'm excited for, considering the content until now. Don't know if it will happen in this update, but I am excited nonetheless.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
Eva isn’t known to be milking scenes though, not just for the sake of it anyway. If she deems the scene time-appropriate then she probably will release it. But if it doesn’t work story-wise then she simply won’t. And while I agree we may hype this chapter a bit too much but I think we will at least get one, either Jeremy/Axel or Cindy. Because the way Eva operates she kinda balances stuffs between MCs, so giving only one of them a scene may not be the case.

Yeah, I might be too positive but I think we are in for a treat this chapter.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
I share very much the hype for any sex scenes in the next chapter, but at the same time I believe making the plot progression gradual and realistic makes it more exciting for me. If things get too abrupt it feels way too fake. So, I will accept it if Eva Kiss has decided that it's still too early for any particular event. Then again she said that chapter 7 contains sex scenes involving 10 characters, so... it will be fun :rolleyes:

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
Remember Jeremy can definitely have Lena's peoplegram and possibly has Lena's phone no. now after Louise called her last chapter. I think the complex scene/s Eva was describing might be a (good!) club scene with loads of them present and lots of interaction and ways it could go, depending on previous choices (& Jeremy being part of that would make sense)
I also think that the decisions that cost Lena Will last time probably lead to sex/degradation/her being influenced, and that was possible with Axel and Seymour last time

Reactions: Tallyhoe and Cicica

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I share very much the hype for any sex scenes in the next chapter, but at the same time I believe making the plot progression gradual and realistic makes it more exciting for me. If things get too abrupt it feels way too fake. So, I will accept it if Eva Kiss has decided that it's still too early for any particular event. Then again she said that chapter 7 contains sex scenes involving 10 characters, so... it will be fun :rolleyes:
This. Plus, we're already getting a few bigger scenes in the update, plus more smaller ones, which for me is a pretty good indicator that we will get a good bit of content, even if it won't be pleasing everybody. Sometimes, too much hype is not good.

Reactions: Massi89

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
Yea I think for both Ian and Lena they'll be adding at least one new person to their body count. Cindy seems primed for Ian this chapter. For Lena I'm actually thinking there will be a Holly scene as well as an Axel scene. but we will see

Reactions: Cicica

qukie

Jan 31, 2020

I hope she continues to "milk" with Cindy. One gripe I had with GGGB was that after a while, it was just sex scenes, sex with this person, sex with that person, no real build up. Eva has mentioned it a lot of times that she wants characters in ORS to be deep. And I really hope she sticks to that. Slow build up with Cindy and even slower build up with holly has been my fav arcs so far. And I m not an outlier.

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
I think she's done a phenomenal job of meting out the sexuality in the game, distributing it among characters that are more or less inclined to sex in immediacy.

Developing the arc is what will make the story, even the eventual sex scene itself, more interesting.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
I can't take Robert contents anymore, he's a total jerk and I refuse to see his scenes. Less Robert, Mike, Ian(even if they are the obviously couple goal, I find them really boring together). More Stan(my boy), Seymour, Jeremy, Holly, Ivy. A threesome with them would be heaven

Last edited:

Oxymoron98

Sep 22, 2018
I think she's done a phenomenal job of meting out the sexuality in the game, distributing it among characters that are more or less inclined to sex in immediacy.

Developing the arc is what will make the story, even the eventual sex scene itself, more interesting.
Well said. One of my favorite scenes is the lena/ian one thats basically forced on you if you missed it previously. The way I played Ian in that playthrough was the witty writer who is not that good at picking up hints and lena as confident yet intelligent. So when she finally called him over it was perfectly built to make the scene so much more satisfying

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
I also appreciate how she has developed the game mechanics towards telling those different stories, when so many games on here opt for a pass/fail point threshold, which results in choices being considerably less poignant and varied even on one playthrough, much less multiple.

Here is hoping more creators learn from her approach.

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
I can't take Robert contents anymore, he's a total jerk and I refuse to see his scenes. Less Robert, Mike, Ian(even if they are the obviously couple goal, I find their together really boring). More Stan(my boy), Seymour, Jeremy, Holly, Ivy. A threesome with them would be heaven
I hope he takes a back seat this chapter. I feel like he offers the least out of the whole cast!

aftvisajoke

Jun 6, 2017
I hope he takes a back seat this chapter. I feel like he offers the least out of the whole cast!
Yeah I think his role was to add some sex scenes while the important storylines were developing. Now that's done he can go in obscurity. If Eva wants to keep someone as a fuckbuddy the DJ guy is more appropriate imo. The cheating kink can be explored there at least.

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
Yeah I think his role was to add some sex scenes while the important storylines were developing. Now that's done he can go in obscurity. If Eva wants to keep someone as a fuckbuddy the DJ guy is more appropriate imo. The cheating kink can be explored there at least.
I just feel like he needs more depth to him. I always had the hunch that he was the guy Emma was talking about that wanted more out of her. but right now theres not alot of mystery to invest in him. everyone else has something or curious how itll get to the sex scene

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes