aftvisajoke

Jun 6, 2017
BloodyMares Without spoiling how would you rate the new chapter in comparison to the previous one? The last one was hype as hell (at least for me) and if this one is even better then daaamn

Reactions: KDXvd

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Something very cool but I'm afraid not many are going to experience that during the initial playthrough. So ready those save files for different branches to enjoy it to the fullest.
Is this just your speculation or are you a tester for Eva? Because to me if a dev implements a new mechanics in the game, it affects the whole game no matter what path a player is on.

• Haha
Reactions: Tallyhoe

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Is this just your speculation or are you a tester for Eva?
If you read his name and the weekly status report you might notice that there's a match.

The way I read it, is a certain new mechanic is very cool, but requires certain specific paths to be taken in order to cause it. This certain specific way of accessing this mechanic isn't likely to be on most peoples' routes, and thus you might need to start a new route in order to use that mechanic.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
The way I read it, is a certain new mechanic is very cool, but requires certain specific paths to be taken in order to cause it. This certain specific way of accessing this mechanic isn't likely to be on most peoples' routes, and thus you might need to start a new route in order to use that mechanic.
Same notion I caught, but I wonder what's behind the assumption? What specificity could there be that most players wouldn't have?

Ian and Lena having fucked everyone except each other and becoming seductive rivals?
My first intuition would be something in that direction, given that Lena and Ian's influence on each others story is one of the taglines for the game, therefore maybe most players would be predisposed to pursuing their pairing?
It would fit with how they share Holly's story and by now they've been at least introduced to most cast characters from each other's background.

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Late December EvaKiss wrote she finally 'figured out how to structure a narrative-based, martial art combat system for Ian's MMA encounters.' Also she wrote you will be able to choose Lena's outfits.
I reckon it's gonna be something like, as you say, you must've chose to do the MMA route over staying with Jeremy, and you must've told Wade that you had nothing to do with Cindy's photoshoot. Wade realises and tries to fight you, etc.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

This is the last status report for Chapter 7. Production time has been longer than I hoped (I wanted to have everything done in 8 weeks but that was not possible).
  • Right now I'm finishing writing the last setpiece and bug testing and proofreading has been conducted (and it still is) in parallel, thanks to BloodyMares and vBerlichingen.
  • Once writing is completed, we'll take a few days to test stuff and make sure the update is as bug-free as possible. I'll also use these days to finish up the art for all the scenes.
  • If everything goes smoothly, Chapter 7 should be out by the end of next week, finally!
This next week I'll post some final teasers and sneak peeks before the Alpha is released. The beta version should be released the following week, and then the Final version.
As I said, Chapter 7 will pack the most amount of content so far, having the highest number of new illustrations and lines of code. To make a comparison with previous Chapters, I'll list the approximate lines of code each update has had up til now:
  • Chapter 1: 7.700 lines of code
  • Chapter 2: 10.075 lines of code
  • Chapter 3: 12.220 lines of code
  • Chapter 4: 8.965 lines of code
  • Chapter 5: 11.504 lines of code
  • Chapter 6: 17.550 lines of code
  • Chapter 7: +21.000 lines of code
There are a few minor things I want to add to the script that will be implemented in the beta, since I don't want to delay the release anymore. And be mindful that to experience all the content you'll have to do at least two different playthroughs.
I know I always say the same, but I think this will be the best chapter yet, at least, it's the one I'm most proud of. It has some new mechanics, several highly anticipated scenes that I wanted to write for a long, long time, it has the highest quality art so far and it progresses the story quite a bit. You guys will be the judges when it's released, the work is nearly done and I can't wait to finally share it with you.
Thanks for your patience and for being there!

-------
Can't wait to play this update Cindy vibes are on the air, plus Lena x Holly/Ivy lesbian action. Just what i need

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
When version 0.7 is out I'm also planning to play the game back from the start and try out various routes, especially considering that chapter 7 seems to be the one chapter which progresses the story the most so far.

I feel the greatest thing about games like this is exploration ;)

Reactions: goodgirl32 and jduk

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
She wrote 'at least 2 playthroughs'. That could just mean that there are several mutually exclusive scenes. Like Alison/Cherry or Alison/Lena for Ian and Robert/Ian/Mike or Louise/Jeremy for Lena.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
I think the question that needs to be asked here is if we get to cuck that lame nerd Perry.

I have 2 routes so far, my standard one and the "Cuck my Friends" route, and the last update was great for that kinda thing.
heheh savage. Well Ian already has the chance to fuck Emma's asshole, make her cum and unload his semen in her, while poor Perry sleeps in the next room. :LOL:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
BloodyMares Without spoiling how would you rate the new chapter in comparison to the previous one? The last one was hype as hell (at least for me) and if this one is even better then daaamn
It's hard to judge because I experience the chapter in short parts, play them once (for my canon playthrough), then test in-depth while writing the draft for my guide, fix some bugs, report what I can't fix myself (usually narrative issues сaused by incorrect conditions) and send them back. It's not a complete experience so my opinion would be biased. Some parts felt really short because I didn't meet the conditions for certain events (that you're going to like very much). Other parts are decently paced. It's similar to Chapter 6 in that most of the content happens as a consequence of your previous actions. Now that I have 80% of the game scripts available (Eva's finishing writing the last one), and played through them once, I enjoyed it, but I was only able to access scenes with 2 characters (not counting IanxLena content) in my canon playthrough. And there are 10 according to Eva so I'm gonna explore the shit out of this update.

Last edited:

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
It's hard to judge because I experience the chapter in short parts, play them once (for my canon playthrough), then test in-depth while writing the draft for my guide, fix some bugs, report what I can't fix myself (usually narrative issues сaused by incorrect conditions) and send them back. It's not a complete experience so my opinion would be biased. Some parts felt really short because I didn't meet the conditions for certain events (that you're going to like very much). Other parts are decently paced. Now that I have 80% of the game scripts available (Eva's finishing writing the last one), and played through them once, I enjoyed it, but I was only able to access scenes with 2 characters (not counting IanxLena content) in my canon playthrough. And there are 10 according to Eva so I'm gonna explore the shit out of this update.
This sounds really good to me, a lot of content based on choices and attributes, which I really like, considering that it means carefully choosing paths and the attitude Ian and Lena have on them. I am really curious about the new mechanics, more specific difficulty.
Are they difficult to manage or understand? I am asking because I am usually not very good with these things and in some games I have been puzzled by them.

bukrekk

Jan 24, 2020
omg this game is so cool. I will play it again before the update but I wanna know that how many main routes are there? I know you can make a lot of choices but like full corruption, romance etc.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes