jduk

Nov 25, 2019
She doesn't get mad at Ian for sleeping around if she's already banging Jeremy. Well, she may not like it, but she doesn't bitch about it. She only gets mad if she chose Ian over Jeremy as her husbando only to get sidelined by Emma. It's not hypocritical, it's a heartbreak. No girl would be happy in the scenario where their crush and fuckbuddy chooses to go for another girl instead. It's a heavy blow to self-worth which makes her go for her safe option Jeremy.
Jeremy and safe choice in the same sentence... hehe.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
i want to see Jeremy bangs Lena...
I think that will happen soon, maybe not in this update but in the next one, considering Lena has being fantasizing about his manhood and Jeremy being a horny mf about every chick around him(can't blame him).

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
i tryed it 1-2 times few mouths ago, just wandering:
- are they any content for shop owner and... someone? why is he in game and for what?
- what's the logic of choosing 1 of 3 ways of wrighting a book? on what it makes influence? i bet there is only one "right combination" and all others are wrong and simply block the content which is able only by guessing (reading on forum) ther only one right combination, isn't it?
- why it is so soft and vanile? that soft soft style is planed till the end of the game? gggb was a much more primitive experience but at least with some hardcore content\options, and here are so much text with so little meaning (most of it leads to nowhere, yet, and imo, i feel like it is not even romantic or exciting) or atmosphere or psychological realism, and so little hardcore options (actually, almost none at all).
sorry for some critic, i just wish the game to become a better version of itself. good luck to the auther. will check after a year, closer to a version 0.8 at least ))

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
I find it interesting that if Ian is banging Alison, and he tells her he's banging Lena, Alison doesn't seem upset about it. Like at all. That happens even when she ignored Jeremy.
Pretty sure she is, based on how many comments she'll make about Lena. Maybe she knows she can't get angry or possessive about it since it's just fwb, for now, but she's clearly jealous.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I vaguely recall someone on this thread saying Eva was planning 20-21 chapters in total on her Discord.
I highly doubts that. I might be wrong, but from what I've been reading so far not even Eva knows how many chapters this will have. She's doing an ongoing story development, so when you work like this is kinda hard to predict how many updates/chapters you'll need to reach the end of the story.

Reactions: dogedoge

dogedoge

Dec 4, 2018
I highly doubts that. I might be wrong, but from what I've been reading so far not even Eva knows how many chapters this will have. She's doing an ongoing story development, so when you work like this is kinda hard to predict how many updates/chapters you'll need to reach the end of the story.
You're right. Here's her quote:
"I have no idea, but saying no less than 20 seems like a pretty solid guess."

Reactions: Cicica

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

This is the last status report for Chapter 7. Production time has been longer than I hoped (I wanted to have everything done in 8 weeks but that was not possible).
  • Right now I'm finishing writing the last setpiece and bug testing and proofreading has been conducted (and it still is) in parallel, thanks to BloodyMares and vBerlichingen.
  • Once writing is completed, we'll take a few days to test stuff and make sure the update is as bug-free as possible. I'll also use these days to finish up the art for all the scenes.
  • If everything goes smoothly, Chapter 7 should be out by the end of next week, finally!
This next week I'll post some final teasers and sneak peeks before the Alpha is released. The beta version should be released the following week, and then the Final version.
As I said, Chapter 7 will pack the most amount of content so far, having the highest number of new illustrations and lines of code. To make a comparison with previous Chapters, I'll list the approximate lines of code each update has had up til now:
  • Chapter 1: 7.700 lines of code
  • Chapter 2: 10.075 lines of code
  • Chapter 3: 12.220 lines of code
  • Chapter 4: 8.965 lines of code
  • Chapter 5: 11.504 lines of code
  • Chapter 6: 17.550 lines of code
  • Chapter 7: +21.000 lines of code
There are a few minor things I want to add to the script that will be implemented in the beta, since I don't want to delay the release anymore. And be mindful that to experience all the content you'll have to do at least two different playthroughs.
I know I always say the same, but I think this will be the best chapter yet, at least, it's the one I'm most proud of. It has some new mechanics, several highly anticipated scenes that I wanted to write for a long, long time, it has the highest quality art so far and it progresses the story quite a bit. You guys will be the judges when it's released, the work is nearly done and I can't wait to finally share it with you.
Thanks for your patience and for being there!

-------

scor099

Aug 6, 2018

This is the last status report for Chapter 7. Production time has been longer than I hoped (I wanted to have everything done in 8 weeks but that was not possible).
  • Right now I'm finishing writing the last setpiece and bug testing and proofreading has been conducted (and it still is) in parallel, thanks to BloodyMares and vBerlichingen.
  • Once writing is completed, we'll take a few days to test stuff and make sure the update is as bug-free as possible. I'll also use these days to finish up the art for all the scenes.
  • If everything goes smoothly, Chapter 7 should be out by the end of next week, finally!
This next week I'll post some final teasers and sneak peeks before the Alpha is released. The beta version should be released the following week, and then the Final version.
As I said, Chapter 7 will pack the most amount of content so far, having the highest number of new illustrations and lines of code. To make a comparison with previous Chapters, I'll list the approximate lines of code each update has had up til now:
  • Chapter 1: 7.700 lines of code
  • Chapter 2: 10.075 lines of code
  • Chapter 3: 12.220 lines of code
  • Chapter 4: 8.965 lines of code
  • Chapter 5: 11.504 lines of code
  • Chapter 6: 17.550 lines of code
  • Chapter 7: +21.000 lines of code
There are a few minor things I want to add to the script that will be implemented in the beta, since I don't want to delay the release anymore. And be mindful that to experience all the content you'll have to do at least two different playthroughs.
I know I always say the same, but I think this will be the best chapter yet, at least, it's the one I'm most proud of. It has some new mechanics, several highly anticipated scenes that I wanted to write for a long, long time, it has the highest quality art so far and it progresses the story quite a bit. You guys will be the judges when it's released, the work is nearly done and I can't wait to finally share it with you.
Thanks for your patience and for being there!

-------
What do you think these mechanics are? :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes