David9sk

May 17, 2020
my personal opinion is that you should be a man hero or before the start of the game you want to determine one man or a woman ... it's just my opinion..sorry for my english

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Ah this game twists my brain into ribbons, nice happy confused ribbons
I come from the school of thought that it is my sworn duty to bang everyone I can but naughty Miss Kiss doesn't allow it!
Bad naughty Dev!

Still, can't wait until the update lands though!

Reactions: BigSexy57
Dec 17, 2019
Something very cool but I'm afraid not many are going to experience that during the initial playthrough. So ready those save files for different branches to enjoy it to the fullest.
What do you mean by "ready those save files"? Don't they become obsolete/incompatible with each playthrough? Can't really ready anything, can you?

• Haha
Reactions: Tallyhoe

shady31

May 31, 2017
What do you mean by "ready those save files"? Don't they become obsolete/incompatible with each playthrough? Can't really ready anything, can you?
Eva hasn't said anything about previous save files being incompatible for Chapter 7. That only happened for Chapter 2 IIRC.

neutral1

Apr 5, 2018
I am definitely looking forward to CH 7.

I will struggle with the different routes though. Even in CH 6, I had to go back so far to get some situations.

Reactions: KDXvd

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
You can. You had to start the game over for v0.5 Enhanced release because many things were changed/added, but going forward, the save files are compatible (at least for now). Not much stuff is being changed in the old updates to make the saves incompatible. The only save files that are incompatible are the ones made in the Alpha/Beta builds and then playing the next update. Alpha/Beta builds are not meant for saving progress, they're just for beta-testing to report the issues. What causes the saves to become incompatible is the changes in the variables. No new variables are added to the previous chapters anymore after the Final version is out. So, you can ready your saves at the end of Chapter 6, and you can continue playing with your saves once the Alpha is out. Just don't make new Chapter 7 saves with this Alpha build or expect them to work in the further updates. Chapter 1-6 saves should work no problem.

Reactions: KDXvd and a-pollo

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
Has anyone tried intentionally making worst choices for both MCs i.e. reject every offer and relationship path?
I wonder how fast does everything ends, and how it will affect later chapter. Might try later.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Has anyone tried intentionally making worst choices for both MCs i.e. reject every offer and relationship path?
I wonder how fast does everything ends, and how it will affect later chapter. Might try later.
Not quite, but I am doing a playthrough where Lena only shows interest in Holly and music, so I am looking forward to seeing if Seymour and Axel just won't feature in that story at all, what kind of cameos Ian will have, or if there's going to be some sort of consequence from playing a timid game.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I think people are setting themselves up for disappointment. Last time people were hyped about last update, and it was OK not bad not special. I do think Cindy will have a few scenes, but teasing no serious action. EvaKiss will not kill her golden goose, she will keep milking Cindy for as long as possible before any real scenes show up. The same thing with the other popular male characters, Seymor and Jeremy, I expect them to be teased but no real scenes. I would love to be wrong and this to be the cynic in me speaking.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes