BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What other character would possibly go in an hotel room ? Lena and Jeremy to hide from everyone ?
It's a bit hard to see anything through the window but I think I can see the outline of a bay with a mountainside or cityscape across from it. Reminds me of a place I've been to in Montenegro!

Wall plug looks European but is vertically orientated. I don't really know anywhere that does that specifically so maybe Evakiss is just trying to be intentionally vague.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
may
Ok since we have hours to kill, let's fill it up with theories. Third one will the cafe session: music or live art. 1st I think will be Seymour. Can't guess the 2nd one.
1st one is Ian and Holly on their weekend trip, staying at hotel and anything can happen you know?

20210221_185113.jpg

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Didn't think of that book tour. I'm so invested in my quest for Lena/Holly that I don't consider all the options I never played myself!

compaq

Sep 14, 2017
I think her instagram is private now, but back when it was public, that girl is amazingly good looking. Has some pretty tasteful shots on her IG too.

Reactions: dobzzz
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes