RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Reading bruh. Do you do it ? And do you try to understand what is written. I'll help you. MIGHT means it could happen. As in shit happens, that's life, and you never know if something makes it that Eva has to take another extra day (or two, or three).

And THAT'S OK. You'll survive. The world is not gonna end.

Like I said. Take a chill pill.
Dude you are so easy to tease! HAHAHA. I was just messing with you. Okay. Okay. I am sorry. I didn't know you would worked up so badly.
Normally i would continue to tease you a little bit but in this case i will stop it.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Lol, I wonder why that was decided to be the determiner? Ashley could be a little fuckpuppet and still get Jess turned around.
My only guess is that it was made like this to better fit the narrative of the game. I suspect bad Jess will be more involved in the story, given that Lena fucks around. Originally (Chapter 6 Alpha), Jess was bad by default and was only good if Ian hooked up with Cherry. That one made even less sense and was pretty random. With Robert and Mike at least, you can argue that Lena becomes more sexually confident like Ivy. If Lena is more like Ivy, then I guess Jess adapts to this character dynamic as well. And if Ian and Lena are not aiming for that boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, then perhaps Jess could be in for some fun, too. Just speculating though. Good Jess on the other hand is in a relationship with a "boyfriend", so she could become Lena's friend.

Mezeto

May 31, 2020
How to solve this problem?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter_3.rpy", line 11163, in script
    if v3_seymour_date:
  File "game/chapter_3.rpy", line 11163, in <module>
    if v3_seymour_date:
NameError: name 'v3_seymour_date' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if v3_seymour_date:
  File "G:\Games Inst\Our Red String\Rus\Our Red String v0.3-pc-Rus\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "G:\Games Inst\Our Red String\Rus\Our Red String v0.3-pc-Rus\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "G:\Games Inst\Our Red String\Rus\Our Red String v0.3-pc-Rus\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if v3_seymour_date:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Our Red String v0.5enhanced
Sun Feb 21 13:49:35 2021

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
How to solve this problem?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if v3_seymour_date:
    if v3_seymour_date:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if v3_seymour_date:
  File "G:\Games Inst\Our Red String\Rus\Our Red String v0.3-pc-Rus\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "G:\Games Inst\Our Red String\Rus\Our Red String v0.3-pc-Rus\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "G:\Games Inst\Our Red String\Rus\Our Red String v0.3-pc-Rus\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if v3_seymour_date:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Our Red String v0.5enhanced
Sun Feb 21 13:49:35 2021
Play again from chapter 3, or use the console to define v3_seymour_date

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
how to use the console?
either enable the console by editing the config file in the game folder, or by downloading unren and running it while in the game directory.

By the way, you'll get more detailed replies faster if you just google "how to enable console in renpy game" or the like.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
With each update the game gets bigger, more complex, and more ambitious. Everybody should learn to be more patient. Judging from the crunch for his update, two months is pushing it at this point. The three-month update cycle isn't that far on the horizon.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes