N7Pi3

Feb 4, 2018
Man I only have myself to blame for checking this thread frantically in the day leading up to it's release. Now I have been spolied. Feelsbadman :LOL:.

But still, Louise with Ian :oops:? A bit too quick for one update right?

edit: unrelated to the update, but how do you delete the saves for this game? Is it as simple as going to the save folder and deleting everything there? thinking of starting afresh on page 1.
Hover over the particular save when in the load tab / page and press del (delete) on your keyboard

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Hover over the particular save when in the load tab / page and press del (delete) on your keyboard
I didn't even know this was possible, thank you! I had one or two broken save files that couldn't be loaded so this helped a ton. Can't wait for the update tomorrow. I feel like this is going to be the most amazing update as far as I am concerned at least!

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
hey thanks for the reply.

sorry i was not clear enough. i'm aware of delete button method but I have just have a shit ton of saves, like 50 pages worth. so i'm thinking is there a way to delete it all at once.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Aww.

What happened to the good old days when threads would get so overrun with comments, that the mods would have to come around and close the thread for a few hours until the update dropped?

<wipes away a tear> :giggle:

Dec 17, 2019
If Lena has sex with Robert OR Mike then Jess is bad.
Woah, did people already talk about it in this thread?

If not, why do you guys think it's like that? I can see how fucking Mike is Jessica-like behavior, but Robert despite being generally unlikable isn't exactly unwholesome.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Woah, did people already talk about it in this thread?

If not, why do you guys think it's like that? I can see how fucking Mike is Jessica-like behavior, but Robert despite being generally unlikable isn't exactly unwholesome.
I'm not really sure why, but if you follow the walkthrough that's what it says (and is what happens).

I'd assume it's because they're "bad boys".

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes