Nov 15, 2020
This could be anybody on that pic. Black nails don't necessarily mean it's Louise. Girls often change their nail color. It could be Minerva, it could be Cindy at Wade's birthday party, it could be Ivy or literally anyone. Although I think that the most obvious option (Louise who likes black color) is wrong and Eva just teases us with these dark nails. Louise had zero interactions with Ian. She is either completely loyal to Jeremy (thus having no reason to cheat on him) or completely broken by his betrayal. In the second case, I don't think she would have a reason to attend any meeting at which Ian is present. Also, Louise is an extremely emotional person and she isn't the type to coldly plan revenge on her boyfriend with his friend.
You're right, it could propably be more or less anyone, and it's true that there's not many reasons for Louise and Ian to be present at the same time. Also that she is extremely loyal in most scenarios.

Still, her emotional nature also seems to make her extremely jealous (her interactions with Ivy over Jeremy), and while she maybe wouldn't coldly plan revenge, I find it plausible that she could act quite erratic if she feels betrayed. One scenario is Jeremy and Louise still being together, another one is Lena and Louise having sex after Louise finding out about Jeremy and Ivy. (In this scenario Louise also seems to put way more into it than Lena.) If Lena and Jeremy hook up (quite likely), I think she would rightly feel extremely betrayed in both scenarios.

All in all, it's true that it's more or less speculation, but I still think the Louise and Ian theory is more likely than other scenarios at this point.

rhe33

May 20, 2018
You're right, it could propably be more or less anyone, and it's true that there's not many reasons for Louise and Ian to be present at the same time. Also that she is extremely loyal in most scenarios.

Still, her emotional nature also seems to make her extremely jealous (her interactions with Ivy over Jeremy), and while she maybe wouldn't coldly plan revenge, I find it plausible that she could act quite erratic if she feels betrayed. One scenario is Jeremy and Louise still being together, another one is Lena and Louise having sex after Louise finding out about Jeremy and Ivy. (In this scenario Louise also seems to put way more into it than Lena.) If Lena and Jeremy hook up (quite likely), I think she would rightly feel extremely betrayed in both scenarios.

All in all, it's true that it's more or less speculation, but I still think the Louise and Ian theory is more likely than other scenarios at this point.
If i remember correctly only one with a princesse shiet is cindy. And cindy is getting dårleg and more mischivious henge the change in personlig.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
"Black nails... and a Black Heart". This might be a hint.
The symbolism could probably be a few different things. My first guess would be that it's another aesthetic hint, a black heart could be as simple as alluding to Louise's gothic style.

I'm unsure about it in terms of emotional symbolism, maybe it could be the heart of a betrayed? Some people here have speculated that it could be a revenge fuck between a Louise and Ian who have encountered Jeremy/Lena going at it.

If it was referring to someone of malicious intent I'd assume they'd use the word "dark" instead of black, but the terms are used interchangeably in some cultures. I don't really see how any of the female characters could be described that way, as cruel or evil, maybe besides the old lady with Seymour (whose name I don't recall) or Minerva?

Of course it could also be referring to the male character. Red shirt makes me think Ian, I don't know how he'd end up as possessing a "black heart" unless his ex shows up?

brg

Dec 17, 2019
The symbolism could probably be a few different things. My first guess would be that it's another aesthetic hint, a black heart could be as simple as alluding to Louise's gothic style.

I'm unsure about it in terms of emotional symbolism, maybe it could be the heart of a betrayed? Some people here have speculated that it could be a revenge fuck between a Louise and Ian who have encountered Jeremy/Lena going at it.

If it was referring to someone of malicious intent I'd assume they'd use the word "dark" instead of black, but the terms are used interchangeably in some cultures. I don't really see how any of the female characters could be described that way, as cruel or evil, maybe besides the old lady with Seymour (whose name I don't recall) or Minerva?

Of course it could also be referring to the male character. Red shirt makes me think Ian, I don't know how he'd end up as possessing a "black heart" unless his ex shows up?
Yeah, my instant association of black heart is Louise because of her gothic style. Is it too obvious or Eva gives a wrong lead?

Whats the motivation of two heroes? Louise fucks Ian to revenge Jeremy or\and Lena. Ian fucks her just to score because he is a player.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
after that photoshoot Cindy will feel more naughty and she will paint her nails black for Wade's birthday party :giggle:

brg

Dec 17, 2019
Why would Louise be at the Wade's birthday party? I think she is Lena. She has that underwear, no?
If I'm not mistaken, Ivy told Ian that they should hang out with Lena sometime in the club. Ian can invite Lena to the rock bar with Perry, Alison and Cherry, but Lena refuses and tells that she'll introduce him to her friends next week.

Reactions: malike1234

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Whats the motivation of two heroes? Louise fucks Ian to revenge Jeremy or\and Lena. Ian fucks her just to score because he is a player.
Or because he sees Jeremy as Mr. Steal Yo Gurl, depending on player choice. We have the option with Ian to be defensive about Jeremy going for Alison, stands to reason that the player can choose for Ian to be bitter about Jeremy getting with Lena too.

Last edited:

brg

Dec 17, 2019
Or because he sees Jeremy as Mr. Steal Yo Gurl, depending on player choice. We have the option with Ian to be defensive about Jeremy going for Alison, stands to reason that the player can choose for Ian to be bitter about Jeremy getting with Lena too.
haha, it would be funny if Jeremy say:I fucked Alison because you ddidnt date her, whereas Louise was my girlfriend. I thought we were friends Ian, how could youdo this to me. :D

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
haha, it would be funny if Jeremy say:I fucked Alison because you ddidnt date her, whereas Louise was my girlfriend. I thought we were friends Ian, how could youdo this to me. :D
You have to remember...She THINKS that she's his girlfriend, according to Jeremy himself.

Reactions: KDXvd

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I suppose it's just as likely that Jeremy got them to fuck in a given scenario? Given how convincingly smitten Louise seems to be with Jeremy, while apparently otherwise quite open sexually, maybe she'd be open to fooling around with Ian at Jeremy's suggestion.

In the meanwhile Jeremy sneaks out back to find Lena and attempt do his thing~

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Try to play Casual Desires - similar game with female main character, have multiple choices and corruption young girl
Lust Campus - new game from Eva Kiss friend with a big potential.
Culture Shock - interesting plot, hot scenes, good graphics (ntr optional)
Become a Rock Star and Being a DIK are real high-quality games in NSFW. Literally AAA projects, don't miss it.
Hey man thanks for recommending Culture Shock. I tried it and the game is great. Certainly helped me pass the time when waiting for ORS's update. kudos.

Reactions: Master5043

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
I actually hope that pic is Ian and louise. funny thing is i want to know if jeremy is gonna be upset about it how at least how itll get there!

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes