Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Louise comes off as a drama queen, she gets overly emotional at several points trough the game. I fear she's the girlfriend who keys your car and boils your pet rabbit if you upset her too much. I think it's in line with her personality to use Ian to get revenge on Jeremy. But would Jeremy really care? It would be epic if he got emotional over this.

Black nail polish can be any of the girls, it's something you'll change depending on your attire, makeup, setting etc. You don't pick one color and stick with it for life:ROFLMAO:. My theory is that it's Lena in one of her new outfits?

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Damn that sneak peek. It would be crazy is Ian got to fuck Louise, but doesnt seem likely. Eva always managed to surprise us so far, so who knows. supposedly 10 characters are getting sex scenes not counting Lena and Ian, so it might be a possibility... But after seeing that seconds Cindy drawing all I want is to go to her photoshoot, I hope she finally gets some love this update

Reactions: KDXvd and Cicica

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Man I only have myself to blame for checking this thread frantically in the day leading up to it's release. Now I have been spolied. Feelsbadman :LOL:.

But still, Louise with Ian :oops:? A bit too quick for one update right?

edit: unrelated to the update, but how do you delete the saves for this game? Is it as simple as going to the save folder and deleting everything there? thinking of starting afresh on page 1.

bukrekk

Jan 24, 2020
Lena will change her looks so maybe the black nails about that? Idk. You guys are talking about bad jessica but I dont remember who the fuck was that??

Reactions: jack518

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Lena will change her looks so maybe the black nails about that? Idk.
I hesitate to make that assumption as I feel like it would be sort of a bland teaser, right? Lena/Ian? Been there, done that. There's half a roster we wanna see bang after all and Evakiss has been putting emphasis on the amount of new character scenes in this update.

Reactions: dogedoge

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I hesitate to make that assumption as I feel like it would be sort of a bland teaser, right? Lena/Ian? Been there, done that. There's half a roster we wanna see bang after all and Evakiss has been putting emphasis on the amount of new character scenes in this update.
Personally I have not seen this teaser on this thread as I want to minimise spoilers. From what I understand we cant see the face and only a woman's hand?

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
Its louise. People are tying to come up with all crazy theories to say its not her. It is simply her, same fingernails, same colour. Ian fucks her.
I mean when has louise worn a white shirt.......while I believe it is louise however all other speculations are valid as well

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Honestly maybe it's Alison since she has been the go to girl for Ian's sex scenes. Also in the last chapter Ian can tell Alison that she can dress better so maybe she changes her look. Not very Alison like at all so this is a stretch.

Just saying since Ian has like no interaction with louise at all. For it to happen this quickly is ehh....

Last edited:

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I mean when has louise worn a white shirt.......while I believe it is louise however all other speculations are valid as well
Well, seven characters get new outfits this update, so...
Lena's new outfits don't have black fingernails, btw.

Reactions: locoaceto
Jan 18, 2018
I'm returning with my patreon contribution to our GODDESS Eva Kiss today! Her work is so amazing, I just cannot keep enjoying this game knowing that I'm not a Patreon supporter anymore. So I returned with my contribution.

I turn the TV on and it's just bad news all day long...

Eva Kiss is just making our lives a little better in these hard times.

Thank you very much Eva Kiss!

Oxymoron98

Sep 22, 2018
i can't wait for this update. This has skyrocketed to one of my top games. I don't even like the teasers just so i can go in blind. I did catch the black nails one though. What if its emma and she just hasn't colored her yet lol. Nah but my serious guess is minerva or ivy

Reactions: compaq
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes