CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
haha nah..

i think she caught jeremy cheating and then lena let her fuck mike bareback like she is doing

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
Someone posts the sneak peak in a spoiler and y'all just talk about it freely smh

Now we wait til Sunday? damn

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Interesting if its louise, because until now louise had zero interactions with Ian or am i missing something?

Nov 15, 2020
Speculation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that's entirely possible, I think the relationship with Seymour is gonna thread between Lena actually falling for his corruption or trying to just keep him interested enough for her to keep the job.
Thanks, that's a good point.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
This could be anybody on that pic. Black nails don't necessarily mean it's Louise. Girls often change their nail color. It could be Minerva, it could be Cindy at Wade's birthday party, it could be Ivy or literally anyone. Although I think that the most obvious option (Louise who likes black color) is wrong and Eva just teases us with these dark nails. Louise had zero interactions with Ian. She is either completely loyal to Jeremy (thus having no reason to cheat on him) or completely broken by his betrayal. In the second case, I don't think she would have a reason to attend any meeting at which Ian is present. Also, Louise is an extremely emotional person and she isn't the type to coldly plan revenge on her boyfriend with his friend.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes